Is this where I introduce myself?

hero020

Bass said:
You are much smarter than I was when I was 12. Though, since we both grew up and live in England, it's to be expected. I was just up in London this weekend.

I just got into DOCTOR WHO and we didn't have Pixar back then. So you're lucky. However, THE SIMSPONS was much better when I was a kid; so it's 2-1 to you. But then you read SHERLOCK HOLMES so, you win.
Thanks for the positive comments. I find the old ones to be much better than the new ones also.

Bass

Nexus of the World
I can pretty much speak entirely in SIMPSONS quotes. This is not a good thing. Do not grow up to be like me!

Zombipanda said:
Don't I always?
No. It used to be Ourchair. But the police had to change all that. *sigh*

Jaggyd said:
Wow, I go away for just a day, and Bass is hitting on the new kids. I'm sure he's readying his white van as we speak.
You mean my Forbidden Pleasure Dome of Mystery?

Lebnyx

I'll answer what I can:

Meaning behind my member name: I wanted to name myself after a Simpsons joke, but I ended up misremembering it, and the name stuck.

Favorite characters: Spider-Man, Batman.

Favorite TV show/movie: Hard choice, but Seinfeld, Frasier and Community are my favorite sitcoms, while Ferris Bueller's Day Off is my favorite film.

Favorite cartoon/anime: Monster.

Favorite game(s): Mario and Zelda series, but I'm hoping to find other game series to get into.

Captain Canuck

The poster formerly known as captaincanuck65
I'll answer what I can:

Meaning behind my member name: I wanted to name myself after a Simpsons joke, but I ended up misremembering it, and the name stuck.

Favorite TV show/movie: Hard choice, but Seinfeld, Frasier and Community are my favorite sitcoms, while Ferris Bueller's Day Off is my favorite film.

Favorite game(s): Mario and Zelda series, but I'm hoping to find other game series to get into.
Welcome! There's always room for more Canadians.

E

Excelsior Club
I'll answer what I can:

Welcome!

InnerSanctum

Hey all, new member, just lurking and testing to see if I can post, and obviously I can. Interesting how this Tapatalk works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

extra skater

I just realized I’ve been a member for three years and never interacted here. Seems I’m kinda... late.

(I need to contact a mod or admin, how do I do that?)

Latest posts