Marvel Animated Universes (2000s) - Timeline

So based on the screen captures it looks like Big Hero 6 not only doesn't share Spider-Man's animation, but isn't canon to any of the other shows. Not really surprised

Ok.

So Guardians is renewed for a third season. Should I place it's first few S3 episodes in 2012 of the timeline?

Shouldn't "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 1x26, "It's a Wonderful Smash"" be before "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 2x04, "Guardians of the Galaxy""?

Becuase in "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 1x26, "It's a Wonderful Smash"" She-Hulk ask about there team's name, and Gamora ask She-Hulk about the same.

Also in "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 1x26, "It's a Wonderful Smash"" it seems like they dosen't know each other, where in contrast "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 2x04, "Guardians of the Galaxy"" it seems like they already know each other. I mean in "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 1x26, "It's a Wonderful Smash"" it seems like Hulk is the only one to recognize Guardians of the Galaxy.

Last edited:
Shouldn't "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 1x26, "It's a Wonderful Smash"" be before "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 2x04, "Guardians of the Galaxy""?

Becuase in "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 1x26, "It's a Wonderful Smash"" She-Hulk ask about there team's name, and Gamora ask She-Hulk about the same.

Also in "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 1x26, "It's a Wonderful Smash"" it seems like they dosen't know each other, where in contrast "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 2x04, "Guardians of the Galaxy"" it seems like they already know each other. I mean in "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 1x26, "It's a Wonderful Smash"" it seems like Hulk is the only one to recognize Guardians of the Galaxy.

Okay, I moved 1x26 earlier.

I didn't understand any of that gibberish lol.

But if means Ultimate Spider-Man will be retconned out of continuity, I'm completely against this idea.

It basically means that the Multiverse is in its 8th incarnation. It's died 7 times before. But the 8th incarnation (2015-2017) was a direct continuation of the 7th (1939-2015) due to the intervention of Mister Fantastic. But considering they're adapting the 1980's Secret Wars and not the 2015 Secret Wars, I don't get it either lol

Shouldn't Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 2x04, "Guardians of the Galaxy" be before Avengers Assemble 2x12, "Widow's Run" do to the Guardians "outfit"?

Also maybe Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 2x26, "Planet Monster (Part 2)" should be before Marvel Super Hero Adventures: Frost Fight!
do to Rocket & Groot not being with the Guardians anymore. And also that we never saw the Guardians after Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 2x26, "Planet Monster (Part 2)"

Last edited:
How could the Black Panther be one of the potential Avengers recruits in Avengers Assemble 2x26, "Avengers Worlds"?

Are there two of them at the same time, or something like that?

Shouldn't Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 2x04, "Guardians of the Galaxy" be before Avengers Assemble 2x12, "Widow's Run" do to the Guardians "outfit"?

I'm not going to move something just because of a change in character design.

Also maybe Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 2x26, "Planet Monster (Part 2)" should be before Marvel Super Hero Adventures: Frost Fight!
do to Rocket & Groot not being with the Guardians anymore. And also that we never saw the Guardians after Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 2x26, "Planet Monster (Part 2)"

I'll think about it.

How could the Black Panther be one of the potential Avengers recruits in Avengers Assemble 2x26, "Avengers Worlds"?

Are there two of them at the same time, or something like that?

No. He just wasn't a part of the team at the time.

Last edited:
It's just that it seemed like the Avengers have never heard about the Black Panther in Avengers Assemble 3x17, "Panther's Rage".

It could have seemed like that. A lot of the dialogue in these shows are full of exposition to get younger viewers on track with characterizations or details they may have not known or forgotten.

You could interpret those types of dialogue from the character's mindset or point of view, but it only implies further backstory between them that the audience hasn't seen (yet).

Last edited:
Okay, after three years of massive reorganizing and shuffling, I am 90% certain that this is the BEST chronological order for the Marvel Animated Universe events thus far. :)

Last edited:
Where did you get the Ultimate Spider-Man Magazine, Marvel Super Hero Magazine, and Marvel Super Hero Spectacular TPB?

You can find issues of the Ultimate Spider-Man magazine (US version) and Marvel Super Heroes Magazine at your local Wal-Mart or Barnes and Noble, back issues you can get on eBay easily. The Marvel Super Hero Spectacular TPB is also available on eBay plus Amazon. (Check for the most trustworthy sellers (97% or more positive reviews)!)

However, back issues of the UK Ultimate Spider-Man Magazine are almost impossible to get online for some strange reason, so I'm just going off of the comic panels on the cover art for the most part.

Last edited:
One more massive switch up. (I guess I was 90% wrong earlier...)

NOW I believe it's totally and fully accurate. ^_^

Let me now if there are any occurrences or tidbits that conflict with this sequences of events.

Last edited:
In "Show Your Work", Ms. Marvel (Kamala) mentioned that midterm studies had begun. It took a little bit of research, but I found out midterm exams in New York begin in January.

They just announced a Deadpool cartoon that's going to air on FXX.

I think it would be great if it had the same exact animation style as the Disney XD shows, but with blood and gore. It would also be GOLDEN if it was set in the Marvel Animated Universe. :D

Judging by this month's events, I think we're definitely going to be seeing more of the FOX characters in the cartoons someday soon.

Insight Needed: Towards the end of the Avengers Assemble episode "Mojo World", Mojo stated it was time for "a new Fall line-up". Are we supposed to take the events of that episode taking place in the Fall? That would mean I need to place that episode behind a bunch of other episodes; somewhat close to the start of the series.

I guess he could have seen his whole Gladiator pay-per-vew show as a year-long event...

Judging by this month's events, I think we're definitely going to be seeing more of the FOX characters in the cartoons someday soon.

About time too. I almost felt like there was this whole unseen story going on behind the scenes with the X-Men. :)

Last edited:
Insight Needed: Towards the end of the Avengers Assemble episode "Mojo World", Mojo stated it was time for "a new Fall line-up". Are we supposed to take the events of that episode taking place in the Fall? That would mean I need to place that episode behind a bunch of other episodes; somewhat close to the start of the series.

I guess he could have seen his whole Gladiator pay-per-vew show as a year-long event...

About time too. I almost felt like there was this whole unseen story going on behind the scenes where the X-Men or something. :)

Well, we know from Ultimate Spider-Man that they exist, and we know from the same show that Deadpool does as well, and we saw the Fantastic Four in SMASH, so I hope we'll get stories from them, but you never know. We haven't seen Ghost Rider or Punisher in forever and both exist in this world.

Latest posts

Back