Marvel Animated Universes (2000s) - Timeline

Hello.
If i had to put the Spider-Verse event, will i place it between Hulk an the Agents of S.M.A.S.H 1x12 and Avengers: Assemble 2x12.

Hello. You could put some of you Reading Orders in this page. I have already put your Earth-12041 Reading Order into the page. I hope this is okay.:D:)

Hello. "Field Trip" is acetyl episode 9 not 10 and "Freaky" is episode 10. I had lock on many sources, and they say the same.

Hello. You could put some of you Reading Orders in this page. I have already put your Earth-12041 Reading Order into the page. I hope this is okay.:D:)

That's fine.

How do I create Colors?

Click "Go Advanced" under the post while editing, there should be a big letter "A" next to the emojis. Click on it, and you have your color options.

Hello. "Field Trip" is acetyl episode 9 not 10 and "Freaky" is episode 10. I had lock on many sources, and they say the same.

Actually, the production code for "Field Trip" is 1x10. It aired before "Freaky" because they wanted to have the episode with Thor featured to go with with the release of The Avengers in theaters.

Actually, the production code for "Field Trip" is 1x10. It aired before "Freaky" because they wanted to have the episode with Thor featured to go with with the release of The Avengers in theaters.

But i reylly sure that Ultimate Spider-Man 2x25, "Blade" and Ultimate Spider-Man 2x26, "The Howling Commandos" is 22 and 23.

Okay, so I was good until the timeline goes to Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. You have It's a Wonderful Smash marked as 1x21 but it's the season 1 finale (episode 26 not 21). You made this mistake a few more times with season 2 episodes, could you please clear that up? I'm not sure if you mean Hulk 1x21 (which is Deathlok) of if 1x26 (It's a Wonderful Smash) takes place between Spider-Man 3x22 and 3x23.

I don't know. The holiday episodes always get mixed up and create huge continuity errors.

I know it couldn't possibly be 1x26, because the Hulks are already in space by this point.

Last edited:
Oh great...the 4chan trolls ganged up on the Wikipedia page for the Hulk show's episode list. The whole thing is impossible to look at. -_-

Oh great...the 4chan trolls ganged up on the Wikipedia page for the Hulk show's episode list. The whole thing is impossible to look at. -_-

It just looks like someone messed up editing it. What makes you blame 4chan? Lol

It just looks like someone messed up editing it. What makes you blame 4chan? Lol

From everything I've heard, they despise the current Marvel cartoons (and Hulk:AoS). They're partially to blame for spreading the backlash that Ultimate Spider-Man got back in 2012 and 2013.

I looked at the history of that page. There was a couple people literally wiping masses of info from the page. For no reason other than trolling.

Last edited:
I will say that Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. 1x06, "Savage Land" should be before Avengers Assemble 1x14, "Hulk's Day Out" because that Devil Dinosur are in a flashback were Hulk and Devil Dinosur are playing.

It only that i think.

Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. "1x14, The Venom Within" should be before Ultimate Spider-Man 3x01, "Avenging Spider-Man (Part 1)". Because Hulk say in the Spider-Man episode that he has meet Venom before and Hulk first meet Venom in the Hulk episode.

Latest posts

Back