Marvel Animated Universes (2000s) - Timeline

I think that Marvel Super Heroes Frost Fight takes place before the events of the Avengers show, before the disbandment of the avengers. First, Rocket and Groot don't recognize the Avengers, despite meeting them in S2 of Avengers Assemble. Next it's shown that Captain America and Captain Marvel have a rivalry in the episode "Captain Marvel", its possible they gained this rivalry during their time together in the Avengers. It could be towards the disbandment of the Avengers explaining the shortened roster, and why they have Reptil on the team. Rocket and Groot are a team without the Guardians, and they're looking for a new ship, similar to the Rocket & Groot show. I think that it takes place between the Rocket & groot and Guardians of the Galaxy.

I think that Marvel Super Heroes Frost Fight takes place before the events of the Avengers show, before the disbandment of the avengers. First, Rocket and Groot don't recognize the Avengers, despite meeting them in S2 of Avengers Assemble. Next it's shown that Captain America and Captain Marvel have a rivalry in the episode "Captain Marvel", its possible they gained this rivalry during their time together in the Avengers. It could be towards the disbandment of the Avengers explaining the shortened roster, and why they have Reptil on the team. Rocket and Groot are a team without the Guardians, and they're looking for a new ship, similar to the Rocket & Groot show. I think that it takes place between the Rocket & groot and Guardians of the Galaxy.

There's still the issue with Loki being an enemy of Thor in Frost Fight, but in Guardians of the Galaxy season one he is still part of the royal family and somewhat trusted. Also, Ymir was released from his centuries of imprisonment in a Hulk and the Agents of SMASH episode, which was long after the Guardians became a team.

I don't know. I'll have to watch the movie again, but thanks. ^^

Last edited:
Woo hoo, more continuity errors. Season 4 of Avengers Assemble has to take place before "The New Sinister Six" Because in that episode Arnim Zola "dies" (He appears in Spider-Slayers, but its a very minor role, and it cant take place in between).

Woo hoo, more continuity errors. Season 4 of Avengers Assemble has to take place before "The New Sinister Six" Because in that episode Arnim Zola "dies" (He appears in Spider-Slayers, but its a very minor role, and it cant take place in between).

Haha, I think the Cabal could have just fished Zola out of the ocean and got him a new body. (I don't think Ock "killed" him by simply smashing his screen and sinking him with the ship.) But I didn't really place AA S4 between "The New Sinister Six" and "Spider-Slayers".

Last edited:
Since this season is Secret Wars I'm wondering if this will reboot into the Spider-Man timeline for continuity sake sort of like how 616-7 rebooted into 616-8

Since this season is Secret Wars I'm wondering if this will reboot into the Spider-Man timeline for continuity sake sort of like how 616-7 rebooted into 616-8

Say what now?

201602_1231_hfbdc_sm.jpg

I didn't understand any of that gibberish lol.

But if means Ultimate Spider-Man will be retconned out of continuity, I'm completely against this idea.

It's that or they just completely scrap continuity altogether. There's no way there won't be crossovers and the fact that Miles and Gwen are already there...a reboot would just be the best option. It wouldn't be erased, just changed. Think DC's Rebirth since Marvel did the same thing.

It's that or they just completely scrap continuity altogether. There's no way there won't be crossovers and the fact that Miles and Gwen are already there...a reboot would just be the best option. It wouldn't be erased, just changed. Think DC's Rebirth since Marvel did the same thing.

Or they could set it in the same continuity as the Big Hero 6 film/show. The art style for the latter (the show) is practically the exact same as the art style in the new Spidey cartoon.

Stylistically, the art style is too different than Avengers Assemble, especially in the backgrounds. Plus, Wacker already confirmed that they're in separate continuities. I'm not expecting that to change, to be honest.

Or they could set it in the same continuity as the Big Hero 6 film/show. The art style for the latter (the show) is practically the exact same as the art style in the new Spidey cartoon.

Stylistically, the art style is too different than Avengers Assemble, especially in the backgrounds. Plus, Wacker already confirmed that they're in separate continuities. I'm not expecting that to change, to be honest.

616-8 is still a separate continuity from 616-7, but 616-7 still happened. They could throw Big Hero 6, Spider-Man, and Guardians of the Galaxy all in this new universe and Avengers continues like nothing happened. Just saying it'd be an easy way to fix a lot of errors

616-8 is still a separate continuity from 616-7, but 616-7 still happened. They could throw Big Hero 6, Spider-Man, and Guardians of the Galaxy all in this new universe and Avengers continues like nothing happened. Just saying it'd be an easy way to fix a lot of errors

I guess that would make 12041-6 a universe consisting of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Wolverine and the X-Men mixed with the Avengers Assemble show. :p

Still not for the idea. Too confusing for me and I'm sure it would be for many viewers.

Last edited:
The Hellcarier appears in the flashback, where the Avengers defeat Molecule Man. Therefore it must be before "the Rise of Goblin". Maybe it should be put back even further, because of Nick Fury's apperance being must different, than it is in Ultimate Spider-Man
5693764673994752.png

In the "Out of Damage Control" episode is Ghost Rider mentioned on the Daily Bugle news ticker, and it says that Ghost Rider is announcing a worldwide motorcycle street show.

Any suggestions as to have that can be possible.

In the "Out of Damage Control" episode is Ghost Rider mentioned on the Daily Bugle news ticker, and it says that Ghost Rider is announcing a worldwide motorcycle street show.

Any suggestions as to have that can be possible.

It's best not to take the news tickers seriously. One of them mentioned something about Death (yes, that Death) "baking cookies that are to die for." Completely out-of-character jokes that pretty much mean nothing.

Last edited:
So based on the screen captures it looks like Big Hero 6 not only doesn't share Spider-Man's animation, but isn't canon to any of the other shows. Not really surprised

Latest posts

Back