Marvel Animated Universes (2000s) - Timeline

Apparently, there was going to be a guidebook for the Marvel Animated Universe, that ultimately got cancelled. :(

Well, we know from Ultimate Spider-Man that they exist, and we know from the same show that Deadpool does as well, and we saw the Fantastic Four in SMASH, so I hope we'll get stories from them, but you never know. We haven't seen Ghost Rider or Punisher in forever and both exist in this world.

Yeah I know. I meant by the time they disappeared from the shows, following USM season three, I felt like there could have been this story going on with mutants completely going into hiding. :)

Updated the Earth-8096 timeline on page 2. I noticed a newspaper date at the beginning of the WatXM episode "Aces and Eights". (December, 2008).

Even thought it's not a part of the Marvel Animated Universe, any suggestions for correcting anything in the Earth-8096 timeline?
I like to keep it as a reference in case the Marvel Appendix updates their Earth list with any info about the current shows, and if they choose to keep them in "12041" or move/retcon it to "8096". (I've been told that they're still investigating that.)

Last edited:
Hopefully, yes. Probably not.

Also the Secret Wars arc just royally screwed the timeline. They meet Moon Knight on Battleworld, and have seemingly never heard of him before. But they were monitoring him in Avengers World, and over in Ultimate Spider-Man, it sounds like he's a well-known vigilante. So what gives?

Maybe they didn't know who the heck they were hiring lol.

[video=youtube;7seE3ud-7_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7seE3ud-7_g[/video]

Okay, that's definitely USM Spidey in the preview. Meaning it has to be set before the events of USM's first season.

I'm so so happy they're apparently sticking with continuity instead of retconning Marvel's Spider-Man in place of Ultimate.

I'm so so happy they're apparently sticking with continuity instead of retconning Marvel's Spider-Man in place of Ultimate.

Hopefully they bring back Drake Bell instead of the current actor. Everything about Marvel's Spider-Man is so horrible.

So this new comic Avengers: Solo Act seems to be part of Earth-12041 and be before the Avengers dispatched, as Janet van Dyne is in the comic.

Original Series - Episode Premiere on Disney XD
Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Mission: Break Out! "You Don't Own Me"
(8:30 - 9:00 A.M. EDT)
Phyla-Vell reluctantly teams up with the Guardians to bring The Collector to justice for destroying her home planet.
*Ming-Na Wen ("Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.") voice guest stars as Phyla-Vell
TV-Y7 FV

Source

This is really not good for the timeline...

First of all, the Kree homeworld will apparently be destroyed...before the events of Agents of S.M.A.S.H. (and I say before because the Guardians just formed in the series premiere and logically not much time has passed since then.)

Unless it's either (a.) a fakeout (b.) the homeworld is restored at some point before the season ends or (c.) Sometime before this arc there's a several year time skip (which I doubt; but ultimately I may have to considering squeezing it in as such despite the storytelling issues it will create.)

Last edited:
This will probably end up being wrong and/or one big mess, especially storytelling wise, but I moved GotG 3x10-3x26 to after the events of Avengers: Secret Wars. It tentative, but it is more comfortable for me at the moment.

I'm extremely interested in knowing the true (final?) fate of the Kree homeworld (Hala) this season.

[video=youtube;0VJ7EHQqwb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VJ7EHQqwb0[/video]

Last edited:
Added Marvel's Spider-Man to the timeline for the sake of consistency with Guardians...for now.

Okay, I rewatched the "Planet Hulk" two-parter of Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

They specifically mention that the Kree own numerous worlds; YET a "Kree homeworld" is mentioned.

I'll rewatch some more Hulk episodes with Ronan to see if are consistent with the fate of Hala (the Kree homeworld) in the current timeline placement for the GotG episodes "Happy Together" onwards.

Last edited:
Aaaaand I'm an idiot. Phyla-Vell's home planet was Titan (at least if the GotG show follows that backstory from the comics).

So basically Titan gets destroyed, not Hala.

I'm moving it back to the past now...

Last edited:
I was wrong on both accounts.

Titan wasn't her homeworld, and as it turned out Hala wasn't destroyed.

Although I loved the ending to "You Don't Own Me".
The Black Mirror/Vortex arc is coming up next.
:)

Last edited:
Updated the timeline with some of the (finally) US-released tie-in comics that were originally exclusive to Panini Comics UK magazines.

There's still 21 of them I still need. (4 of them being Marvel Heroes Magazines; 17 of them are Ultimate Spider-Man ones.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back