Marvel Animated Universes (2000s) - Timeline

I thought you were recreating this thread… what happened to it?
Huh?

I hope you are going to update the Earth-12041 timeline where USM Season 4 takes place before AA Season 3 and not during AA Season 3.

Here's the evidence: USM Season 4 takes place between Seasons 2 and 3 of AA, due to the fact that Captain America still wears his uniform from AA Seasons 1-2, Ant-Man still being with the Avengers and Crossbones still wears his costume and mask from AA Season 1. By AA Season 3, Captain America has a new uniform, Ant-Man has relocated to California and Crossbones has a new costume and mask. Additionally, it was stated in AA Season 3 that Hydra is a fraction of its original strength, which was due to Spider-Man defeating them during USM Season 4.

Just hoping you will.

I hope you are going to update the Earth-12041 timeline where USM Season 4 takes place before AA Season 3 and not during AA Season 3.

Here's the evidence: USM Season 4 takes place between Seasons 2 and 3 of AA, due to the fact that Captain America still wears his uniform from AA Seasons 1-2, Ant-Man still being with the Avengers and Crossbones still wears his costume and mask from AA Season 1. By AA Season 3, Captain America has a new uniform, Ant-Man has relocated to California and Crossbones has a new costume and mask. Additionally, it was stated in AA Season 3 that Hydra is a fraction of its original strength, which was due to Spider-Man defeating them during USM Season 4.

Just hoping you will.
Thanks for reminding me!

Huh?
I couldn't find the thread

Latest posts

Back