Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

BTS is confirmed he didn't die, in the extras they mention he was considered to be part of the Sinister Six, because energy is not created nor destroyed, it only transforms.

BTS is confirmed he didn't die, in the extras they mention he was considered to be part of the Sinister Six, because energy is not created nor destroyed, it only transforms.
I still think he's actually playing a different version of the same character. Too many people are already getting their hopes up expecting that this means cast from previous non MCU movies and cast from the shows could also likely return. Not saying it can't happen but if it did I'd be surprised.

He's Electro. Do you really think he'd stay dead if they wanted him back?

Take the Raimiverse (alternate timeline) show, for example.

He comes back later in the show dispite this. Something similar could happen if they wanted with this version.

Just saying, it's not impossible.

No.

Confirmation it will be the MCU Electro version, not the TASM2:

EDIT : His Instagram post has been deleted, here a screen capture:

jaimifoxxnewelectro.jpg

Last edited:
New Spiderman 3. or Doctor Strange 2. rumor: Andrew Grafield, Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst and Dane DeHaan go to MCU.
So MCU Electro version, not the TASM2? Hmm what is going on?

The narration in these videos feels like it's from an out-of-universe perspective, but I'll think about adding them to the timeline later.

Chapter 1 (the one with the Ghost Rider reference) has Caretaker saying "demons roaming our world". Besides, Caretaker seems like a character that has that "all-knowing power". We could place this before the series, as it's similar to the narration at the start of Black Panther.

Better yet, someone send Marvel their own evidence (they have PLENTY of them saying IM3 is 2012) so they can see how they keep ignoring themselves.

First off, I want to say that I have always believed Helstrom to be part of the MCU. That was the plan, and there couldn't have been a way for them to know they were going to be rebranded when they were filming.

However, the showrunner unfortunately explicitly says Helstrom is not part of the MCU in this video;

I hate it, and I heard it still features Roxxon in some way, so I will still watch it to see if there are any other references. But seeing as the Titan Consumed novel etc are not on the timeline, because we had explicit confirmation they're not canon (even though events leading up to release/certain references or plotpoints point towards canonicity), this technically shouldn't be on the timeline.

P.S. Yes, this is sort of a proposal to still put Titan Consumed on the timeline if we decide to keep Helstrom.

He's shooting in Hulu's foot saying it's not part of the MCU...
I mean Hulu is only watchable in USA (I don't add Japan because they don't have the same Hulu in their country), and the majority of Marvel fans were only interested in Helstrom because there was the question of "MCU or not".
Now, the audience will be ridiculous.

He's shooting in Hulu's foot saying it's not part of the MCU...
I mean Hulu is only watchable in USA (I don't add Japan because they don't have the same Hulu in their country), and the majority of Marvel fans were only interested in Helstrom because there was the question of "MCU or not".
Now, the audience will be ridiculous.
Pretty much, I mean without the MCU connections its just a "Lucifer" knock off

To be fair, even without being MCU, I would have watched this. Second trailer looked pretty good, and the first 10 minutes were pretty enjoyable and I liked the 'twist' it had.

First off, I want to say that I have always believed Helstrom to be part of the MCU. That was the plan, and there couldn't have been a way for them to know they were going to be rebranded when they were filming.

However, the showrunner unfortunately explicitly says Helstrom is not part of the MCU in this video;

I hate it, and I heard it still features Roxxon in some way, so I will still watch it to see if there are any other references. But seeing as the Titan Consumed novel etc are not on the timeline, because we had explicit confirmation they're not canon (even though events leading up to release/certain references or plotpoints point towards canonicity), this technically shouldn't be on the timeline.

P.S. Yes, this is sort of a proposal to still put Titan Consumed on the timeline if we decide to keep Helstrom.

They never said they're not in the same universe, they're saying they're not in the same "continuity" (continuing story). They're canon, in the same universe, and the fact they mentioned Ghost Rider confirms this. Helstrom connects to Ghost Rider connects to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. connects to Marvel Studios ("MCU").

The Marvel Netflix shows were the same. Marvel Studios has their own story, which is the films and Disney+ shows. This is not part of that, which is what they're describing when saying "MCU".

Latest posts

Back