Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

^First episode contains MCU connection. O'Harren Scotch Whisky brand which we recently saw in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S7. And Roxxon Corporation logo. And we have a mention to Texas, which would have been a reference to the Ghost Rider show.
Key words: would have. It's pretty sad all they have is a reused whiskey prop and a Roxxon logo. I consider every Marvel Television show made to be in the MCU canon (including Inhumans) but as the show is I personally can't accept it as being a part of the MCU.

Key words: would have. It's pretty sad all they have is a reused whiskey prop and a Roxxon logo. I consider every Marvel Television show made to be in the MCU canon (including Inhumans) but as the show is I personally can't accept it as being a part of the MCU.
Okay. You believe what you want. I don't mind.

^First episode contains MCU connection. O'Harren Scotch Whisky brand which we recently saw in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S7. And Roxxon Corporation logo. And we have a mention to Texas, which would have been a reference to the Ghost Rider show.

Are those the only references in the entire season or has no one finished it yet?
No spoilers please.

Sad? From day one we were told it was going to be a standalone story set in the MCU, which would not tie (which means connect, not set in) to the MCU, but it would be focused on Ghost Rider and Helstrom's universes (mytology). You may not like the amount of references, but they are there for one reason. It is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

And key word: they have. They have connections to Roxxon and the O'Harren's Whisky which has appeared all the way since Agent Carter, in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., in Daredevil, Cloak & Dagger, The Punisher and now Helstrom. There is a reason why that stuff is there.

Are those the only references in the entire season or has no one finished it yet?
No spoilers please.
Hi! I am just one episode in. Those references I mentioned are just the first episode. There may be more. But a confirmed connection is that they use the MCU definition of magic.

In the series, as the producer has commented, they treat magic as channeled energy, which is the MCU definition of magic per Doctor Strange.

Sad? From day one we were told it was going to be a standalone story set in the MCU, which would not tie (which means connect, not set in) to the MCU, but it would be focused on Ghost Rider and Helstrom's universes (mytology). You may not like the amount of references, but they are there for one reason. It is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

And key word: they have. They have connections to Roxxon and the O'Harren's Whisky which has appeared all the way since Agent Carter, in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., in Daredevil, Cloak & Dagger, The Punisher and now Helstrom. There is a reason why that stuff is there.
Yeah because Marvel Television had a hand in all of them. I just don't see the point in placing something so distant from the universe in the timeline. At least with the other shows I felt like it was the same world. Also the story can be standalone while still adding to the overall MCU, 3 episodes into Helstrom I don't think feel like it has.

Last edited:
Yeah because Marvel Television had a hand in all of them. I just don't see the point in placing something so distant from the universe in the timeline. At least with the other shows I felt like it was the same world.
Again, believe what you what, but at the end of the day, it is canon. I don't mean to be rude, honestly, but this timeline adheres to the canon, not your opinion.

At the end of this, Lebnyx is just going to come in and say "Fine, I'll do it myself."

Again, believe what you what, but at the end of the day, it is canon. I don't mean to be rude, honestly, but this timeline adheres to the canon, not your opinion.
And I'm sorry but from everything we've seen from the show and what's happened behind the scenes, I believe it's not canon. Mods on the Marvel Studios Reddit and many others feel the exact same way.

And I'm sorry but from everything we've seen from the show and what's happened behind the scenes, I believe it's not canon. Mods on the Marvel Studios Reddit and many others feel the exact same way.
Facts > opinions.

And what have happened BTS to be honest? We don't know. We were only told Marvel Studios allowed the production of the show to conclude. And just that. If they hsd come later and said: "Yeah. It is not set in tje MCU" but no one has ever said that.

Facts do not care about your opinion.

The Helstrom Twitter bio has this in it; Experiencing supernatural activity? Call 1-855-485-8326.

What happens when you call it? I don't live in the US, so I can't try.

Helstrom is literally the only show that I don't believe is canon, but ok.
That's why I said "lite". The facts are that it was always going to be standalone, and it references MCU exclusive items. This show would have happened the exact same regardless of Ghost Rider, so you're only reasoning is it doesn't suit you.

Just like with "MCU shows aren't canon" people, I'm going in circles.

Pro Bot, I'm very curious to know what your stance is on Titan Consumed? Personally I think (like Helstrom) it was always meant to be canon, but just a single comment has supposedly made it non canon for a lot of people. Don't know if you've read it, but it's a very good expansion of the MCU and doesn't contradict anything.

That's why I said "lite". The facts are that it was always going to be standalone, and it references MCU exclusive items. This show would have happened the exact same regardless of Ghost Rider, so you're only reasoning is it doesn't suit you.

Just like with "MCU shows aren't canon" people, I'm going in circles.
Agree to disagree then. I'm not saying don't put it on the timeline, I'm just saying that after looking at everything, I personally don't believe it's canon. When it comes to the timeline though it seems to be October and it looks like Ana has an IPhone 11 Pro so the show is either Fall 2019 or Fall 2020, meaning once again the snap has to be hand-waved if you include it in the MCU.

Agree to disagree then. I'm not saying don't put it on the timeline, I'm just saying that after looking at everything, I personally don't believe it's canon. When it comes to the timeline though it seems to be October and it looks like Ana has an IPhone 11 Pro so the show is either Fall 2019 or Fall 2020, meaning once again the snap has to be hand-waved if you include it in the MCU.
Have you finished it already? No other references?

Pro Bot, I'm very curious to know what your stance is on Titan Consumed? Personally I think (like Helstrom) it was always meant to be canon, but just a single comment has supposedly made it non canon for a lot of people. Don't know if you've read it, but it's a very good expansion of the MCU and doesn't contradict anything.
Not Pro Bot but Titan Consumed was introduced as non canon later down the line. Explicitly saying "no, it is not MCU". With Helstrom hasn't happened something like that.

I suppose. I believe it was called canon at first, but then they backtracked. I think that was more explicit, though. It was stated non-canon, whereas Helstrom was called "not tied to", which has always been true.

Latest posts

Back