Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

To be fair, the logo seen in "Hawkeye" doesn't match "The Avengers" logo the eagle is looking to the other side, and the it is more colorful and kind of blue.

Though, that does not mean at all S.H.I.E.L.D. will be brought back officially to Marvel Studios, but it is a fun detail. Maybe they looked at the wiki, saw the first logo and sent it to the print department without properly checking lol.

I'd be over the moon if it's true, but how accurate a source is Murphy's Multiverse?
It seems like it is truth, several insiders are risking their credibility xD and well, casting calls are pointing out that the DEVIL IS BACK. Other sources are saying Cox will bring his version of the character. Sooo, yeah.

To be fair, the logo seen in "Hawkeye" doesn't match "The Avengers" logo the eagle is looking to the other side, and the it is more colorful and kind of blue.

Though, that does not mean at all S.H.I.E.L.D. will be brought back officially to Marvel Studios, but it is a fun detail. Maybe they looked at the wiki, saw the first logo and sent it to the print department without properly checking lol.

I checked, and you're right and wrong. In Avengers, the eagle looks left on Maria Hill's left shoulder, but it looks right on her right shoulder.
About the color (and also the direction of the head), the quickest I've been able to find the exact one is in this deleted scene from The Avengers;

It might be somewhere in the actual movie, but I haven't checked.

"In Avengers, the eagle looks left on Maria Hill's left shoulder, but it looks right on her right shoulder."

Aww, S.H.I.E.L.D. worries for left and right xD. But that is interesting!!!

"the quickest I've been able to find the exact one is in this deleted scene from The Avengers;"

Indeed. Thanks for properly checking! And even if it was AoS logo, I doubt it was intentional xD

"In Avengers, the eagle looks left on Maria Hill's left shoulder, but it looks right on her right shoulder."

Aww, S.H.I.E.L.D. worries for left and right xD. But that is interesting!!!

"the quickest I've been able to find the exact one is in this deleted scene from The Avengers;"

Indeed. Thanks for properly checking! And even if it was AoS logo, I doubt it was intentional xD

Well, with Charlie Cox (possibly) returning as Daredevil, anything's possible!
AoS had the most communication with Feige, I would say, so if he's willing to use Jarvis and now Daredevil, we might just see any of our favourite agents reappear!

Indeed! And AoS credited Louis D'Esposito in Special Thanks last season! Maybe he gave them the permission to use the Quantum Realm? Who knows!

I see a lot of potential for referencing the shows. With Abomination returning, I hope they reference AoS's line.
And to me, it definitely sounded like Feige hinted Matt Murdock might show up in She-Hulk.
Just the way he worded it, something like "As a lawyer in the MCU, you never know who she might run into". If he was referencing Peter, I think he'd say this would also tie-in to Spidey 3.

Loki's trailer features a funny and coincidental an unintentional connection to Runaways. The machine Mobius M. Mobius uses to show Loki his past and original future works similarly to Victor Stein's time machine. Kind of corroborates my MCU Time Travel essay.

Also, Ironheart was scooped by Charlie Murphy, and got confirmation now, sooo we all know what this means.

Loki's trailer features a funny and coincidental an unintentional connection to Runaways. The machine Mobius M. Mobius uses to show Loki his past and original future works similarly to Victor Stein's time machine. Kind of corroborates my MCU Time Travel essay.

Also, Ironheart was scooped by Charlie Murphy, and got confirmation now, sooo we all know what this means.
So BOTH time travel methods might be explored in Loki?
The branch method and the "closed timelike curve" method?

I see a lot of potential for referencing the shows. With Abomination returning, I hope they reference AoS's line.
And to me, it definitely sounded like Feige hinted Matt Murdock might show up in She-Hulk.
Just the way he worded it, something like "As a lawyer in the MCU, you never know who she might run into". If he was referencing Peter, I think he'd say this would also tie-in to Spidey 3.
I'd keep expectations in check. Plus he discussed her being a lawyer for superheroes. Which to me is a reference to other Marvel Studios heroes that Jennifer might represent, not necessarily Matt.

So BOTH time travel methods might be explored in Loki?
The branch method and the "closed timelike curve" method?
All the MCU methods cause branches. Only if it is a failed CTC it will happen what happens in Runaways.

Also Victor's machine does not deal with CTC, that machine only allows you to perceive another timelines, and it is a radio-type device, just as we saw in Loki's trailer.

It is coincidental.

I'd keep expectations in check. Plus he discussed her being a lawyer for superheroes. Which to me is a reference to other Marvel Studios heroes that Jennifer might represent, not necessarily Matt.
Yeah, it is indeed a confirmation other heroes will show up. If this was a perfect world, Daredevil would help Jennifer with one case while she is busy fighting the Abomination, Jennifer would hire Jessica to gather some evidence. Jennifer would help other vigilantes when they get in problems. A lot of possibilities.

Bear with me for a second, this will be total fanboy speculation:

There's a shot of a broken planet in the Loki trailer. This immediately made me think of AoS Destroyer of Worlds arc.
Then after, we see New York completely destroyed, with the Avengers tower.
Could this be the Destroyer of Worlds timeline we'll see? Because at the time the Earth is destroyed in AoS, Avengers Tower is sold, but still exists, while in the current timeline it was redesigned as seen in Far from Home.
As I said, total speculation, but could be a cool nod nonetheless.

There's a shot of a broken planet in the Loki trailer. This immediately made me think of AoS Destroyer of Worlds arc.
Could this be the Destroyer of Worlds timeline we'll see? Because at the time the Earth is destroyed in AoS, Avengers Tower is sold, but still exists, while in the current timeline it was redesigned as seen in Far from Home.
I noticed that, too. None of the Endgame alternate timelines would have ended like that, if I recall correctly, so it would make sense.

I doubt it, though.

I doubt it completely, because Earth got completely obliterated. A Tower would not remain, it is probably another timeline future.

Regarding a rumoured potential Daredevil appearance
Some people have brought up that Marvel can't reference the events of the Netflix show. I'm pretty sure that's not the case, but if it is, remember that 7 years have passed between Daredevil S3 and Spider-Man: Far From Home. No reference would be likely to occur regardless.

To all those naysayers, please, they wouldn't have brought Charlie Cox back if it was a different character. Fiege would recast to avoid confusion.

I doubt it completely, because Earth got completely obliterated. A Tower would not remain, it is probably another timeline future.
Wasn't the Zephyr on earth? I believe earth was split apart, not obliterated.

Regarding a rumoured potential Daredevil appearance
Some people have brought up that Marvel can't reference the events of the Netflix show. I'm pretty sure that's not the case, but if it is, remember that 7 years have passed between Daredevil S3 and Spider-Man: Far From Home. No reference would be likely to occur regardless.

To all those naysayers, please, they wouldn't have brought Charlie Cox back if it was a different character. Fiege would recast to avoid confusion.
They can reference the Netflix series. Just as Freeform referenced Netflix after the contract finished.

Latest posts

Back