Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

They can reference the Netflix series. Just as Freeform referenced Netflix after the contract finished.
Also, I think they say they cannot reference them because Netflix would receive more viewers to watch Daredevil, but screw it. After yesterday's presentation I don't think Disney has to worry about that.

All the MCU methods cause branches. Only if it is a failed CTC it will happen what happens in Runaways.

Also Victor's machine does not deal with CTC, that machine only allows you to perceive another timelines, and it is a radio-type device, just as we saw in Loki's trailer.

It is coincidental.
So from what I understand, both time travel methods will lead to the same outcome - a branch - but breaking the CTC method will create a temporal paradox sending the time traveler back into a time loop? Basically a direct connection between one branch and the other that you can't escape from?

So from what I understand, both time travel methods will lead to the same outcome - a branch - but breaking the CTC method will create a temporal paradox sending the time traveler back into a time loop? Basically a direct connection between one branch and the other that you can't escape from?
Basically. In simple terms, it connects your existence to another reality you just created.

Loki TV Series:
20201213_013754.jpg
20201213_013809.jpg
Looks like Doctor Doom to me. Then again, theres lots of hooded figures in Marvel, but how many are worse than Loki? Doctor Doom also deals with magic, which fits Loki.

Don't know why they'd introduce him in Loki first, though.

Kang, too, makes sense, fitting the Loki time travel plot, but he's not a hooded figure.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Loki TV Series:
View attachment 308
View attachment 309
Looks like Doctor Doom to me. Then again, theres lots of hooded figures in Marvel, but how many are worse than Loki? Doctor Doom also deals with magic, which fits Loki.

Kang, too, makes sense, fitting the Loki time travel plot, but he's not a hooded figure.

Thoughts?
Immortus?

Loki TV Series:
View attachment 308
View attachment 309

Thoughts?
My first thought with all the demonic symbolism it was mephisto

It's rumored Agatha is working for him, and since Loki, WV and Strange MoM are all connected, Mephisto being in Loki is definitely a possibility.
Spider-Man 3, too.
Wait... I remember the last time Spidey and Mephisto tangled and that's one too many days for me.

Spider-Man 3, too.
Wait... I remember the last time Spidey and Mephisto tangled and that's one too many days for me.
And with Peter's identity now known to the world...
If that comic run wasn't so hated, I would have said that's exactly what they're doing.

Saw them earlier this week. At first glance it seems official, linking to Disney's privacy policy and communicating with the AoS account. However, it seems both are fan accounts made by "Whatjanesays".
I was checking them and they might not be fake, the AoS account has been addressed by Marvel Entertainment OFFICIAL Tumblr account.

Also, official accounts interact with users, so AoS account just happened to interact with Whatjanesays.

I was checking them and they might not be fake, the AoS account has been addressed by Marvel Entertainment OFFICIAL Tumblr account.

Also, official accounts interact with users, so AoS account just happened to interact with Whatjanesays.
I might be wrong, but I think those posts are reposts.

I don't remember, but was that Flash Thompson account real? It referenced Daredevil and Morbius, but I think it used fanart.

Thinking about it now because of Spider-Man: Homecoming 3.

I don't remember, but was that Flash Thompson account real? It referenced Daredevil and Morbius, but I think it used fanart.

Thinking about it now because of Spider-Man: Homecoming 3.
I think it was fake, but you're right, that's pretty suspicious. Also the Baxter building tease now that we know Jon Watts is directing F4

Latest posts

Back