Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Nice catch Slyonic.
Meanwhile according to Kevin Feige, the WandaVision takes place "after" Endgame.

Oh, for Christ's sake.
"The choice to include an Agents of SHIELD reference at all is strange, so perhaps Kevin Feige and his team have switched gears and decided to include the Coulson-led television series in the pantheon of the multiverse. "

I can never escape it, can I? non-canoners everywhere.

Oh, for Christ's sake.
"The choice to include an Agents of SHIELD reference at all is strange, so perhaps Kevin Feige and his team have switched gears and decided to include the Coulson-led television series in the pantheon of the multiverse. "

I can never escape it, can I? non-canoners everywhere.
Sarcasm? :D

Look I love Agents of SHIELD and believe it's canon, but I still feel like this was a coincidence and not intentional.

Out of curiosity, if the Inhuman Royal Family were recast, but didn't contradict the show, how would this timeline treat them?

There was a rumor that Ms.Marvel would be just a TV parody of the 2017 Inhumans series. I wish they would keep the actors and have a soft-reboot. But if you don't contradict things, you have to treat them as canons by all means, because that's how it was announced. The Incredible Hulk also happened and canon, because they replaced the actor.

There was a rumor that Ms.Marvel would be just a TV parody of the 2017 Inhumans series. I wish they would keep the actors and have a soft-reboot. But if you don't contradict things, you have to treat them as canons by all means, because that's how it was announced. The Incredible Hulk also happened and canon, because they replaced the actor.
To be fair, that doesn't technically mean the show didn't happen. It could be a television adaptation of real events.

That sounds like my headcanon of the Josstice League film being a in-universe movie version of the real, Zack Snyder version of JL's events.

Out of curiosity, if the Inhuman Royal Family were recast, but didn't contradict the show, how would this timeline treat them?
I'd still keep it, unless it portrays the events of the show as fiction that didn't actually happen in the MCU.

See, that doesn't make sense to me, because the show would be based on real people no one knows about. I don't see how the Inhuman Royal Family can exist with a tv adaptation.

See, that doesn't make sense to me, because the show would be based on real people no one knows about. I don't see how the Inhuman Royal Family can exist with a tv adaptation.
It does. A member of the Royal Family goes to Earth and tells Scott Buck about all the members of the family and some conflicts and he comes up with a flop TV series. It is not rocket science... A good explanation can happen.

It does. A member of the Royal Family goes to Earth and tells Scott Buck about all the members of the family and some conflicts and he comes up with a flop TV series. It is not rocket science... A good explanation can happen.
Ah, yes, Karnak is actually good friends with Scott Buck, trust me. Told him the city, the logo, the uniforms, Black Bolts history, Maximus and the Caste system. Got Lockjaw's size right and everything. Oh, and he remembered all this, by the way.

Love it. :D

Latest posts

Back