Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Just watched Episode 2 of Ms. Marvel (it was alright) but I'm definitely getting a Late September/Early October 2025 vibes from the references and the past episode's dates line up very well with it (get tickets to homecoming poster in the school,the stark drones from Far from home and no way home getting hacked for the DODC,shoutouts to Kingo and a pun on the illuminati from MOM (So definitely 2025)

Just watched Episode 2 of Ms. Marvel (it was alright) but I'm definitely getting a Late September/Early October 2025 vibes from the references and the past episode's dates line up very well with it (get tickets to homecoming poster in the school,the stark drones from Far from home and no way home getting hacked for the DODC,shoutouts to Kingo and a pun on the illuminati from MOM (So definitely 2025)
I'm thinking October too. Not only does it fit with the weather and Fall references, but Nakia mentions they've been in school for at least 6 weeks. Also, many schools have Homecoming in October.

Last edited:
But what about the Eid al-Fitr holiday?? In 2025 it falls on March 30th, which totally does not fit with the beginning of the school year.

I spoke to my Pakistani friend about the holiday as they specifically mention its the 'lesser one' in episode 2, and he said that the lesser one usually happens in June. It is Eid-al-Adha they are celebrating. That would be June 7th 2025, which I know doesn't match the school year, but there is that.

So Geekritique places Moon Knight in 2024 based on the phases of the moon seen in the show lining up with April that year. What're all your thoughts on this?

So Geekritique places Moon Knight in 2024 based on the phases of the moon seen in the show lining up with April that year. What're all your thoughts on this?

I think it's based off the MCU wiki. I personally feel like moon phases don't have to line up given the MCU is fictional. To me 2025 makes more sense.

Latest posts

Back