Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I agree with this. The more the MCU goes into Multiversal stuff the more I feel it's going to separate from the comics. So for my own peace of mind I consider them two separate Multiverses within the Marvel "Megaverse". That's just me tho
I'm the same. I feel like it's less convoluted to just have it be it's own thing. Which I honestly feels like is the direction they're taking. Like announcing the MCU as 616.

The fact that they are doing incursions and Secret Wars in the MCU kind of indicated to me that the MCU multiverse and the comics one is separate.
It doesn't really contradict though. I've already brought up that the What If...? numbers were designated recently. They obviously still internally consider it the same greater multiverse.

You've got to understand that the MCU is working as a multiversal cluster within the comics multiverse. In this multiversal cluster created by He Who Remains, Earth-199999 is "Earth-616". It's essentially clipped off from the comics. Loki itself very much implies that He Who Remains came from the comics multiverse and BTS comments mention other already existing multiversal trees at the end of Loki, thus confirming the multiverse wasn't erased by Nathaniel Richards (Earth-199999).

However, it's been set up in a way that they can literally do whatever they want without affecting the comics.

Venom connects to Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. Peter B. Parker comes from "E-616". So if you want to say that the MCU is a separate multiverse from the comics because of Earth-616, know that you're already saying that two Earth-616s exist. Not to mention, I've heard the sequel to Into the Spider-Verse explicitly uses the comic numbers for their versions of those universes. You're going to have to accept that the Earth numbers mean nothing, especially since the Earth numbers the comics follow is based on the Captain Britain Corps. "Earth-838", the MCU TVA and Mysterio's guesswork (lol) have absolutely no basis on that. Whatever numbering system they use in the Into the Spider-Verse sub-branches are clearly different to the Captain Britain Corps numbering.

The MCU is the same multiverse as the SSU, which is the same multiverse as Into the Spider-Verse. There is no contradiction to the comics, and the MCU is already officially tied with that.

It doesn't really contradict though. I've already brought up that the What If...? numbers were designated recently. They obviously still internally consider it the same greater multiverse.

You've got to understand that the MCU is working as a multiversal cluster within the comics multiverse. In this multiversal cluster created by He Who Remains, Earth-199999 is "Earth-616". It's essentially clipped off from the comics. Loki itself very much implies that He Who Remains came from the comics multiverse and BTS comments mention other already existing multiversal trees at the end of Loki, thus confirming the multiverse wasn't erased by Nathaniel Richards (Earth-199999).

However, it's been set up in a way that they can literally do whatever they want without affecting the comics.

Venom connects to Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. Peter B. Parker comes from "E-616". So if you want to say that the MCU is a separate multiverse from the comics because of Earth-616, know that you're already saying that two Earth-616s exist. Not to mention, I've heard the sequel to Into the Spider-Verse explicitly uses the comic numbers for their versions of those universes. You're going to have to accept that the Earth numbers mean nothing, especially since the Earth numbers the comics follow is based on the Captain Britain Corps. "Earth-838", the MCU TVA and Mysterio's guesswork (lol) have absolutely no basis on that. Whatever numbering system they use in the Into the Spider-Verse sub-branches are clearly different to the Captain Britain Corps numbering.

The MCU is the same multiverse as the SSU, which is the same multiverse as Into the Spider-Verse. There is no contradiction to the comics, and the MCU is already officially tied with that.
That was what I was asking. Is He Who Remains a Kang from an old comic story?
And yes, I know, in the Spider verse movie there is a screen in the multiversal experiment thing that has the numbers of the comic book universes represented in the film even if obviously they are not the same. I don't get why being animated would made a movie not part of the MCU Multiverse, What if is clearly set in the MCU Multiverse. Also, now that we are taking about connections between Spiderverse and Venom, Isn't the effect and sound used when Venom teleports to the MCU the same as the ones when people arrive to other universe in Into the Spiderverse?

And long multi paragraph posts like this are why I choose to just go with them being separate Multiverses for my own peace of mind.

Edit: I mean absolutely no offense, if this came of rude. As Rman said, it gets too convoluted too quickly.

Last edited:

I'm taking that "in another universe" thing with Into the Spider-Verse with a massive grain of salt lol. I'll wait further confirmation to see if they are really in the same Multiverse.

Welp, Geekritique responded to a comment of mine on his WBN video that She-Hulk is 2024. I disagree at the moment, but his video on it, which I assume will drop when the show ends, should be fun to watch at the very least.

She-Hulk finale spoilers have leaked and
at one point members of Intelligencia bring up "And Lady Thor? Ok she just sucks". I know this can be taken in different ways, but to me, it sounds like they're saying she's active at this time. I get they're supposed to be assholes, but I feel like they would have said "she just sucked" if it were meant to be after her death.

Welp, Geekritique responded to a comment of mine on his WBN video that She-Hulk is 2024. I disagree at the moment, but his video on it, which I assume will drop when the show ends, should be fun to watch at the very least.
As for She-Hulk, I think it makes sense that unless otherwise stated, Marvel would want the timeline to continue forward. I feel like he's placing it in 2024 so it can be shortly after Shang-Chi. I think the wiki is currently leaning toward 2024, so wouldn't be surprised if he's going off it.

Last edited:
She-Hulk finale spoilers have leaked and
at one point members of Intelligencia bring up "And Lady Thor? Ok she just sucks". I know this can be taken in different ways, but to me, it sounds like they're saying she's active at this time. I get they're supposed to be assholes, but I feel like they would have said "she just sucked" if it were meant to be after her death.

As for She-Hulk, I think it makes sense that unless otherwise stated, Marvel would want the timeline to continue forward. I feel like he's placing it in 2024 so it can be shortly after Shang-Chi. I think the wiki is currently leaning toward 2024, so wouldn't be surprised if he's going off it.
Not to say he's right or you're right, but if the spoiler you posted is true...that actually helps his argument more than you think.

Not to say he's right or you're right, but if the spoiler you posted is true...that actually helps his argument more than you think.
That's because you personally believe the movie is 2024 when I don't.

That's because you personally believe the movie is 2024 when I don't.
I was referring to Geekritique not me. I'm saying, since he seems to have let slip that She-Hulk will probably be 2024 to him, and since he already considers
Thor LAT 2024 as well
, the spoiler you posted actually helps his argument, even though you are right that the tense of the sentence is important. Where did you read that might I ask?

Also I've already said at least 3 times I agree with you that She-Hulk is 2025. I believe his 2024 hint is wrong. I am curious his reasoning though.

I was referring to Geekritique not me. I'm saying, since he seems to have let slip that She-Hulk will probably be 2024 to him, and since he already considers
Thor LAT 2024 as well
, the spoiler you posted actually helps his argument, even though you are right that the tense of the sentence is important. Where did you read that might I ask?

Also I've already said at least 3 times I agree with you that She-Hulk is 2025. I believe his 2024 hint is wrong. I am curious his reasoning though.
I know it's hated on here but a detailed breakdown of the episode has leaked on the spoiler Reddit. It's most likely accurate given the same source gave a detailed Werewolf by Night breakdown shortly before it aired. From the sound of it, the episode gets pretty insane and I'm curious how certain elements from it are handled here. And, like I said I feel like wanting She-Hulk to be as close to Shang-Chi as possible most likely has to do with why he's looking at a 2024 placement.

Makes sense since he usually gets his evidence from here or the Wiki.
I've recently been made aware of this forum. For the record, I receive none of my evidence from this site or the wiki, and from what I gather we regularly disagree anyway (so I'm not sure where this notion stems from, despite Rman claiming such on a number of occasions from a quick search of this thread). I have long kept my own detailed timeline notes for hundreds of titles, a small portion of which has been made public on my site.

Further, I make it a point to never view other's notes or results until after I've uploaded mine, barring the Disney+ timeline, as it would compromise my work. Though I do enjoy seeing what others come up with on their timelines after I've released my findings.

Anywho, thanks for your time. Have a great day.

Last edited:
I've recently been made aware of this forum. For the record, I receive none of my evidence from this site or the wiki, and from what I gather we regularly disagree anyway (so I'm not sure where this notion stems from, despite Rman claiming such on a number of occasions from a quick search of this thread). I have long kept my own detailed timeline notes for hundreds of titles, a small portion of which has been made public on my site.

Further, I make it a point to never view other's notes or results until after I've uploaded mine, barring the Disney+ timeline, as it would compromise my work. Though I do enjoy seeing what others come up with on their timelines after I've released my findings.

No offense meant. I just noticed that a lot of your evidence would line up with stuff brought up on here and the wiki (like using the moon phases in Moon Knight). I wasn't saying you copy from here or there (there are obviously disagreements) just that I believed you researched these sites to gather evidence. Thanks for clarifying.

Disney Confirms Time Jump After T'Challa's Death In Black Panther 2

I'm assuming T'Challa's death is in 2024 and the movie's main events are in 2025.

I know it's hated on here but a detailed breakdown of the episode has leaked on the spoiler Reddit. It's most likely accurate given the same source gave a detailed Werewolf by Night breakdown shortly before it aired. From the sound of it, the episode gets pretty insane and I'm curious how certain elements from it are handled here. And, like I said I feel like wanting She-Hulk to be as close to Shang-Chi as possible most likely has to do with why he's looking at a 2024 placement.
Yeah I'm inclined to say the source is legit cause that Werewolf by Night one nailed it and as of right now still lines up with all footage released before and since for the finale. I'm still iffy on She-Hulk in 2024 cause I haven't noticed anything that specifically puts it in a year besides the Disney+ timeline which disagrees. I'm curious what Geekritique has

Yeah I'm inclined to say the source is legit cause that Werewolf by Night one nailed it and as of right now still lines up with all footage released before and since for the finale. I'm still iffy on She-Hulk in 2024 cause I haven't noticed anything that specifically puts it in a year besides the Disney+ timeline which disagrees. I'm curious what Geekritique has
Yeah, like Love & Thunder I feel like it's a personal preference at this point. If there's nothing contradicting the Disney + placement (which so far we haven't seen) then I'm leaning more toward 2025.

I enjoy your videos, and you've made me become a Believer on wild theories before, so I imagine it might keep happening haha.
Hope to see you in here more!

So how are we handling the whole K.E.V.I.N. thing on the timeline lol? Also, the Lady Thor line is making me feel like she's meant to still be alive at that point given how much she was talked about in the present tense. Since I have Love & Thunder in 2025, I may for my own timeline extend the passage of time from Jane becoming Lady Thor and Thor arriving back on New Asgard. It kinda works too as she would become Lady Thor in May, She-Hulk happens during the summer, and Jane's death could be around late Summer/early Fall (I know there's plenty of disagreement, but it would also match Disney +).

Last edited:
So how are we handling the whole K.E.V.I.N. thing on the timeline lol? Also, the Lady Thor line is making me feel like she's meant to still be alive at that point given how much she was talked about in the present tense. Since I have Love & Thunder in 2025, I may for my own timeline extend the passage of time from Jane becoming Lady Thor and Thor arriving back on New Asgard. It kinda works too as she would become Lady Thor in May, She-Hulk happens during the summer, and Jane's death could be around late Summer/early Fall (I know there's plenty of disagreement, but it would also match Disney +).
I would take a lot of that as in her head.

Latest posts

Back