Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I think you should either remove Spider-Man: Homecoming: Watch the Game or add the extended version. I prefer the latter.

On the topic of Watch the Game, are we sure it takes place before Homecoming? Tony and Happy seem to be involving Peter in their lives in a way that it seems like they were not doing prior to Homecoming. Also, at the beginning of Watch the Game, Happy has a beard that Tony says he has to keep "indefinitely". He doesn't have this beard in Homecoming, but he does in Endgame and Far from Home. To me, this all indicates that Watch the Game takes place after Homecoming, not to mention the fact that it was released to coincide with the 2017 NBA finals.

Runaways now has a ten episode third season renewal.

I feel like The New Warriors is the Marvel Cinematic Universe equivalent of the Gambit movie.

On the topic of Watch the Game, are we sure it takes place before Homecoming? Tony and Happy seem to be involving Peter in their lives in a way that it seems like they were not doing prior to Homecoming. Also, at the beginning of Watch the Game, Happy has a beard that Tony says he has to keep "indefinitely". He doesn't have this beard in Homecoming, but he does in Endgame and Far from Home. To me, this all indicates that Watch the Game takes place after Homecoming, not to mention the fact that it was released to coincide with the 2017 NBA finals.

Yeah I agree it should be Summer 2017.

The problem is that they sold Avengers Tower in Homecoming, while they're still using it in Watch the Game. So it would have to take place between Civil War and Homecoming.

Last edited:
Making some adjustments to Cloak & Dagger season 1. Thanks to Marvelus from MCU wiki.

Two new books out today: Avengers: Infinity War: Destiny Arrives, which is just an adaptation of Infinity War, and Avengers: Endgame: The Pirate Angel, the Talking Tree, and Captain Rabbit, which takes place during Thor, Rocket, and Groot's trip to Nidavellir.

I'm really, really upset. A youtuber posted footage spoiling endgame. I won't tell, even if someone wanted me to. I clicked on it accidentally. Now that 1 minute of footage has just thrown 10 years of Marvel out the window. Why? Why me? I wish I could report it for copyright for Disney to get it removed but I can't. Now Endgame is 20% ruined for me. F***.

Basically, avoid youtube.

I'm really, really upset. A youtuber posted footage spoiling endgame. I won't tell, even if someone wanted me to. I clicked on it accidentally. Now that 1 minute of footage has just thrown 10 years of Marvel out the window. Why? Why me? I wish I could report it for copyright for Disney to get it removed but I can't. Now Endgame is 20% ruined for me. F***.

Basically, avoid youtube.

Is it the official spot TV from yesterday, with Thanos in the thumbnail?

Is it the official spot TV from yesterday, with Thanos in the thumbnail?
Nevermind.

they used a deleted scene from Iron Man 3 to trick the viewer. I only watched part of the clip because I didn't want to actually spoil the movie for myself.

Man, I'm so glad I was fooled. Could have been disastrous. Still would like it removed.

On brighter news, Runaways S3 is confirmed.

Last edited:
New TV Spot reveals that Erik Selvig is among the missing/dusted. There was a whole book about him after the events of Infinity War, so hopefully this doesn't end up causing a contradiction.

New TV Spot reveals that Erik Selvig is among the missing/dusted. There was a whole book about him after the events of Infinity War, so hopefully this doesn't end up causing a contradiction.
Pretty sure it does (unless he's killed/literally missing).

Last edited:
If it turns out to just be a background detail in the movie and isn't relevant to the story, I wouldn't worry about it.

I've noticed a bit of mistakes in the timeline in regards to the crossover of Captain America: Civil War and the "Peter Parker film" vlog of Spider-Man Homecoming on April 10th. I've put a brief description of what happens in each scene.

This is how it currently appears on the timeline:

April 10
Captain America - Civil War Chapter 12: "Hawkeye Returns" (1:25:00 - 1:29:28) (Airport scene. Ends with Tony saying, "I've run out of patience...")
Captain America - Civil War Chapter 13: "You're After the Wrong Guy" (1:29:29 - 1:30:02) (Starts with "Underoos", ends with "You've been a complete idiot")
Spider-Man - Homecoming Chapter 2: "It All Begins" (0:06:21 - 0:07:10) (landing in Berlin - leaving hotel room)
Captain America - Civil War Chapter 13: "You're After the Wrong Guy" (1:30:03 - 1:34:08) (ends with "My plan was, go easy on em")
Spider-Man - Homecoming Chapter 2: "It All Begins" (0:07:11 - 0:07:20) ("Underoos", "Hey everyone")
Captain America - Civil War Chapter 14: "We Fight" (1:34:09 - 1:39:41) (ends with Giant Man thowing Rhodey)
Spider-Man - Homecoming Chapter 2: "It All Begins" (0:07:21 - 0:07:33) (Peter notices Giant Man)
Captain America - Civil War Chapter 14: "We Fight" (1:39:42 - 1:45:37) (ends with Rhodey paralyised)

This is how I believe it should be (correct me if I'm wrong, especially on the timecodes):

April 10
Spider-Man - Homecoming Chapter 2: "It All Begins" (0:06:21 - 0:07:10) (landing in Berlin - leaving hotel room)
Captain America - Civil War Chapter 12: "Hawkeye Returns" (1:25:00 - 1:29:53) (Airport scene. Ends with Tony saying, "I've run out of patience. Underoos!" then "Hey Everyone!")
Spider-Man - Homecoming Chapter 2: "It All Begins" (0:07:11 - 0:07:20) ("Underoos", "Hey everyone")
Captain America - Civil War Chapter 13: "You're After the Wrong Guy" (1:29:54 - 1:30:02) (Starts with Tony, "Good job", ends with "You've been a complete idiot")
Captain America - Civil War Chapter 13: "You're After the Wrong Guy" (1:30:03 - 1:34:08) (ends with "My plan was, go easy on em")
Captain America - Civil War Chapter 14: "We Fight" (1:34:09 - 1:39:14) (ends with Giant Man grabbing Rhodey)
Spider-Man - Homecoming Chapter 2: "It All Begins" (0:07:21 - 0:07:33) (Peter notices Giant Man)
Captain America - Civil War Chapter 14: "We Fight" (1:39:15 - 1:45:37) ((Peter notices Giant Man, ends with Rhodey paralyised)

Latest posts

Back