Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Yeah, one can't shake the feeling that Endgame is peak MCU. I mean, unless you do something spectacular and tease the X-Men or the F4, then have everyone on the hook for a few years, waiting.

Wonder what the odds are that we'll see a post-credit MCU tie-in at the end of Dark Phoenix.
God, I love the X-Men but I don't want them to do (full) multiverse.

Updated for Avengers: Endgame. No need to spoiler tag anymore since the Russos lifted the spoiler ban.

If we assume that Infinity War takes place a week or two after Ant-Man and the Wasp, this means that Stark and Nebula are rescued by Danvers in early June 2018, since it's been 22 days since the snap.

Speaking of this, since the "Where's Fury?" mid credits scene from Captain Marvel (which has been officially uploaded to YouTube) isn't actually a scene from Endgame (though I suspect it was at some point), where does it fit in? Can we just place it after Infinity War, or rather, after the ant playing drums with the emergency alert on the TV scene?

EDIT: I see that's exactly where it is.

Speaking of Captain Marvel, I see there's a couple of scenes placed in the 70s. I don't remember anything other than the 1989 and 1995 (besides "Where's Fury?") scenes. Which scenes were in the 70s?

Speaking of Captain Marvel, I see there's a couple of scenes placed in the 70s. I don't remember anything other than the 1989 and 1995 (besides "Where's Fury?") scenes. Which scenes were in the 70s?
Carol's memories as a child. We know from the Higher, Further, Faster book that she entered flight school in 1983, and since the end credits say what her age is in those scenes (6 and 13), I decided to put those scenes in the timeline.

Last edited:
So, Geekritique, the youtuber who produces the MCU timeline videos and other content I enjoy, believes that the MCU comics are all non canon. The official ones as well.

How many contradictions can you count within them (I'm currently reading them)?

So, Geekritique, the youtuber who produces the MCU timeline videos and other content I enjoy, believes that the MCU comics are all non canon. The official ones as well.

How many contradictions can you count within them (I'm currently reading them)?

GotG prelude has Nebula cutting her own arm off, while in GotG V.2 she says Thanos tore it off. It also shows Korath as a Child of Thanos, which I always found weird with him calling Ronan "master" and after Captain Marvel it's definitely out of place.

GotG prelude has Nebula cutting her own arm off, while in GotG V.2 she says Thanos tore it off. It also shows Korath as a Child of Thanos, which I always found weird with him calling Ronan "master" and after Captain Marvel it's definitely out of place.
I mean, the 1st one I get, the 2nd one? It could work?

The 1st one... well, maybe Thanos pulled the robotic arm off even further up her flesh.

Attachments

• Screenshot (30).png
    Screenshot (30).png
    319.3 KB · Views: 9
Are we gonna revise The Punisher S2 after Cloak & Dagger S2 and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S6 finishes or are we going to keep it where it's current placement is?

Are we gonna revise The Punisher S2 after Cloak & Dagger S2 and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S6 finishes or are we going to keep it where it's current placement is?
As I've already said, I'll wait until Jessica Jones season 3 comes out, see where it fits in the timeline, and then change the placements of the other seasons afterwards.

Simplified Viewing
Captain Marvel, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6x01-6x13 and Avengers - Endgame don't need ** since they have debuted.

Simplified Viewing
Captain Marvel, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6x01-6x13 and Avengers - Endgame don't need ** since they have debuted.
That's until the movies are released digitally/on home video.

I edited season 6 at your suggestion.

Last edited:
I moved the opening scene of AoS 6x01 back to March 2018.

Since Enoch said he was going to be looking over Fitz for "73 years, 261 days" until 2091, that means the scene can't take place later than March or early April 2018.

I've talked to @joshjodalton about this, and we're both thinking that the agents being sent back to 2017 already might have started changing the timeline, leading to Enoch's ship being destroyed.

If later in the season, it's mentioned to have been destroyed after the timeline was split, then I might change it back and try to find a compromise for the timeline.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back