Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

WHiH is definitely canon as it was made by Marvel Studios itself. It can be seen in the Blu Ray of Ant-Man.
And AoS6 is just a post Snap timeline as at not point they diverged or were taken out of it...

WHiH is definitely canon as it was made by Marvel Studios itself. It can be seen in the Blu Ray of Ant-Man.
And AoS6 is just a post Snap timeline as at not point they diverged or were taken out of it...
But they were made at a time when Perlmutter was over everything which is probably why there are references to A.o.S. in the first place. If Marvel Studios still saw them as canon they wouldn't have deleted them from YouTube.

As for S6, they've confirmed that S6 was treated as if it were pre-snap. Even if it doesn't make sense, it shows that it's a stretch to say that the season is simply post-snap. Hopefully, S7 clears it up.

Feige also said the TV shows were canon during Perlmutter's time, he also said it AFTER. Once canon, it is still canon. It is not the first canon promotional campaign that gets deleted, Stark Expo, Rising Tide, they simply get deleted for whatever reason... That doesn't male it non canon.

Simply, the season is set in 2019, the series never got away from the MCU, therefore, it is MCU timeline.

Feige also said the TV shows were canon during Perlmutter's time, he also said it AFTER. Once canon, it is still canon. It is not the first canon promotional campaign that gets deleted, Stark Expo, Rising Tide, they simply get deleted for whatever reason... That doesn't male it non canon.

Simply, the season is set in 2019, the series never got away from the MCU, therefore, it is MCU timeline.
I'm not talking about the shows and yes I do believe they're canon.

However, I take promotional material like the news fronts, Stark Expo, Rising Tide videos, etc. with a grain of salt. And yes the season is set in 2019 but it's hard for me to take it as simply being post snap when it makes no sense that it's completely ignored. Like I said hopefully S7 will clear things up.

Last edited:

Promotional material are not TV shows. They can be expendable.

So basically "It what it is, therefore it is. No reason needed."

?????

I would rather them to avoid the Snap... The ship has sailed, and an intention to explain just could cause further problems.

I would rather them to avoid the Snap... The ship has sailed, and an intention to explain just could cause further problems.
I prefer a clean continuity. To essentially say that everything we've seen is a different timeline feels like a spit in the face. It would probably make those tv shows are non-canon guys feel right, which they definitely never will be. The moment you use time travel, you have to be delicate, so if they touch on the snap, I'd rather a passing reference towards it.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. referencing the events of Daredevil, which connects to Cloak & Dagger and Runaways, means nothing except Agent Carter and a couple episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. actually happened. If that doesn't bother you, I don't know what will. Everything must stay, and if they are going to erase anything, it shouldn't be the entire show.

You could say "it was a similar timeline" but a timeline where Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. happened, if major events from the show didn't happen in the main timeline, they would be far too different for Captain America: Civil War to happen. The very fact that events in the Marvel Cinematic Universe only happened because of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., such as Avengers: Age of Ultron, means it would just seem broken.

I get being annoyed at S6, but breaking the show because of it seems like an overreaction. If they were going to do anything, it would be to erase only S6 I'd hope.

Like I said, I'm sure they'll have a middle ground where we'll all be satisfied to an extent.

Last edited:
^Exactly. It will just fuel people that have always claimed the shows are not canon. We just have to accept things the way they are, plus, it is not like the series events will likely be referenced in future MCU movies, Daredevil S3 happenes 7 years before the current placement of the MCU (2024), and most of the shows finished 6 years before FFH, they are not likely bringing that up anymore

But the fact that the show ignores the snap already adds fuel to the fire for those that believe the show isn't canon. And personally my wish is that the second half of S5 and the entirety of S6 are explained as being an alternate timeline with S1-4 and the end of S7 being a part of the main timeline. This is probably the last we see of the characters (trying to be realistic) so I'll be fine with any explanation.

I hope to God (no pun intended) they don't leave it on a cliffhanger...Agent Carter, Inhumans, and three of the Netflix shows made that mistake already.

Yup, but considering this was supposed to lead in to another crossover, I fear we might be left with something open ended.

As a side note, it's kinda sad Feige is making them remove the Marvel brand from the show. I wonder if the show itself will have the Marvel opening.

S1 Episode 101 'Mother's Little Helpers'
View All Images
ORIGINAL STREAMING DATE: OCTOBER 16, 2020

Daimon Helstrom investigates a possessed young boy in Oregon. Meanwhile in San Francisco, Ana Helstrom stages an auction to expose a criminal. Disturbing events at St. Teresa's cause concern as the siblings estranged Mother remains hospitalized.

S1 Episode 102 'Viaticum'
View All Images

A horrific accident leads Daimon and Gabriella fighting to save a man's soul, while a darker force attempts to stop them. Meanwhile, Yen's relationship with his work takes a dark turn towards obsession, and a discovery leads Ana back to St. Teresa's.

S1 Episode 103 'The One Who Got Away'
View All Images

Daimon and Ana learn more about the destruction their father left in his wake. With Gabriella, they pay a visit to a potential victim and find themselves in deeper than they ever could have imagined. Hastings shocks Caretaker with a stunning revelation.

S1 Episode 104 'Containment'

A demonic enemy brings together an unusual group. Daimon and Ana travel to San Francisco in search of Yen and an artifact that may help defeat the enemy. Ana tells Daimon about her extracurricular activities, and Gabriella's faith is attacked.

S1 Episode 105 'Committed'

Things are not what they seem as Mother's health sharply declines. As Ana searches for Yen, Gabriella offers counsel to a student struggling to understand how demons live among us. Daimon makes a discovery that is truly a matter of life and death.

S1 Episode 106 'Leviathan'

A dark force creates a melee forcing Hastings and Ana to work together. Daimon and Gabriella discover the events of the Blood Hotel are connected. The demon's identity is revealed, shaking Ana and Daimon to their core. Yen gets the upper hand.

S1 Episode 107 'Scars'

With a powerful demon looking for a new host and Ana struggling to control her darker urges, Daimon is offered a proposition from The Blood. Caretaker finds himself in hot water, and Dr. Hastings rattles Daimon with new revelations about his past.

S1 Episode 108 'Underneath'

Relationships deepen as stakes increase. To save a life, Hastings and Ana must do the unthinkable. Gabriella and Daimon journey to his childhood home in search of an old relic. A mother loses a son but gains an heir.

S1 Episode 109 'Vessels'

Daimon and Gabriella find themselves in disturbing new territory. Ana has to make a decision that will change the course of the siblings' lives in irreversible ways. Victoria tries to make amends but she may be too late.

S1 Episode 110 'Hell Storm'

Ana and Daimon fight to save a soul but only Yen can be victorious. Gabriella's newfound perspective challenges Daimon's beliefs, creating riffs amongst the group. Victoria unites with Daimon and Ana, but their victory comes at a cost.

Latest posts

Back