Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Regarding Punisher S2:

Basically:
late-August to early-September
Luke Cage S2

September (post-Luke Cage S2)
The Punisher S2 Ep 1 - 5
Daredevil S3 Ep. 1 - 7

early-to-mid-October
Daredevil S3 Ep 8 - 13
The Punisher S2 Ep 6 - 13

from selfishmisery is what I think would work best.

This allows both Daredevil S3 and Punisher S2 to occur after Luke Cage S2, puts Daredevil S3 near the end of 2017 to line up with the election cycle, and puts Punisher S2 in 2017 instead of 2018.

The only problem with this really is that Iron Fist S2 would theoretically occur before Daredevil S3 because Danny still thinks Matt is missing, but I guess he could have just still not heard that Matt was back at that point and still been under the assumption that he was missing.

Regarding Punisher S2:

from selfishmisery is what I think would work best.

This allows both Daredevil S3 and Punisher S2 to occur after Luke Cage S2, puts Daredevil S3 near the end of 2017 to line up with the election cycle, and puts Punisher S2 in 2017 instead of 2018.

The only problem with this really is that Iron Fist S2 would theoretically occur before Daredevil S3 because Danny still thinks Matt is missing, but I guess he could have just still not heard that Matt was back at that point and still been under the assumption that he was missing.

I thought we all agreed that DD S3 is set in early 2017?

Impossible. JJS2 and LCS2 have Foggy Nelson working for Hogoths law firm, while he's with Page, Nelson and Murdock at the end of DDS3.

Yeah, that only works if you move them both to 2016 and Defenders months earlier along with 'em.

I'll just... leave this here https://www.change.org/p/marvel-ren...eason-via-a-soft-reboot-with-a-new-showrunner

Spider-Man - Far From Home has "** (5 July 2019)" in a gray colour while everything else has that in black.
You forgot to put "** (2020)" on the Disney+.

And, this annoys me a little, Thor - The Dark World: Prelude is in the wrong place in the simplified viewing order. In the detailed timeline it's much further back than it is in the simplified viewing order.

It should be:
Marvel One Shot - Item 47
Thor - The Dark World - Prelude
Iron Man 3

Last edited:
I'm sure we've all seen the latest End Game trailer (awesome!) but for some more awesome news, it looks like James Gunn is back baby!

The shot with Scott reading the missing poster and looking sad/confused in the new trailer had a dilapidated house with a really overgrown yard in the background. I'm thinking the 5 year jump rumor is true.

The shot with Scott reading the missing poster and looking sad/confused in the new trailer had a dilapidated house with a really overgrown yard in the background. I'm thinking the 5 year jump rumor is true.
It looks like the snap is definitely reversed. Thanks, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..

I'm hoping it's more than just a post credit scene. I want EVERY SINGLE HERO to team up on Thanos all at the same time. The originals beat him up at first. Nope. He's to strong. Captain Marvel joins in. Still not enough. Nope. We need all 30 some heroes to attack him all at once. He's just that strong. Well that's what I hope at least.

At the risk of sounding like a psychopath, I really was hoping that there would be some sense of permanency to the snap. There's no real actual sense of doom and change now because we know everyone is coming back. I knew they wouldn't keep that many heroes dead, but I was hoping for maybe a clever way to bring back some of the majors but leave the rest of the entire universe in the dust. It would have shaken up the universe tremendously and changed the way everything in the MCU was made from here on out

Can someone explain why Runaways was moved to January? It feels to me like it just occurs straight after S1 and that there isn't any time-gaps.

Can someone explain why Runaways was moved to January? It feels to me like it just occurs straight after S1 and that there isn't any time-gaps.

Latest posts

Back