Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I recognise that Marvel TV has made a decision, but given that it's a stupid-ass decision, I've elected to ignore it.
That is funny.

I think I agree with that approach. I think they made a practical decision from a filming perspective (even though by 'not trying to contradict anything from the films, they are actively contradicting stuff from the films) but I think it is something that, if they care at all, they will retcon somewhere down the line. They said they have a 'logic that makes sense in their heads' but I don't really see how you can end maybe an hour before the snap and still declare this a year later, pre snap

That is funny.

I think I agree with that approach. I think they made a practical decision from a filming perspective (even though by 'not trying to contradict anything from the films, they are actively contradicting stuff from the films) but I think it is something that, if they care at all, they will retcon somewhere down the line. They said they have a 'logic that makes sense in their heads' but I don't really see how you can end maybe an hour before the snap and still declare this a year later, pre snap
Well, unless Thanos was in 2017, that's not going to happen. Also, I'm sure lot's of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. would have to be moved back for that to even happen, and I don't think that works. S.H.I.E.L.D. are the people Captain America said "moved on" until further evidence.

Honestly, I wish they just said "this is a post-snap world, but we're not going to worry about that now".

Pre-Snap
Jessica Jones S3
Runaways S3
Loki S1

Post-Snap
The Punisher S2 3 months later (unlikely)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S6

Post-Endgame
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
S7
Falcon & Winter Soldier S1
Ghost Rider S1
Helstrom S1
WandaVision S1
Hawkeye S1

That's what I think is gonna happen.

Last edited:
Pre-Snap
Jessica Jones S3
Runaways S3
Loki S1

Post-Snap
The Punisher S2 3 months later (?)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S6

Post-Endgame
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
S7
Falcon & Winter Soldier S1
Ghost Rider S1
Helstrom S1
WandaVision S1
Hawkeye S1

That's what I think is gonna happen.
Why is Punisher Season 2 post-snap? Sorry to ask, I just don't visit the board as much as I should, so I sort of miss out on these conversations...

Last edited:
In my opinion Punisher Season 2 takes place on September 2017 and on December 2017 (3 months later scene).

Going back to AoS:
1. In season 5 they go into future - they are moved from the main timeline to alternate one to see what happens when they lose against Graviton.
  1. They go back to the main timeline to stop Grviton.
  2. Snap happens.
  3. Season 6 starts about 1 year later (still main timeline, just post-snap more or less summer 2019)

In my opinion Punisher Season 2 takes place on September 2017 and on December 2017 (3 months later scene).

Going back to AoS:
1. In season 5 they go into future - they are moved from the main timeline to alternate one to see what happens when they lose against Graviton.
  1. They go back to the main timeline to stop Grviton.
  2. Snap happens.
  3. Season 6 starts about 1 year later (still main timeline, just post-snap more or less summer 2019)
I mean they are dealing with other dimensional beings, so if they want to fix this glaring error they have made down the line, they could always use that as a later retcon

Simplified Viewing
Daredevil 3x01-3x07
Cloak & Dagger 2x01-2x10
Daredevil 3x08-3x13
I changed the placement of Daredevil season 3 to be entirely in October 2017, because the last few episodes seem to take place shortly after the previous ones, and between 3x07 and 3x08 felt too short a period of time to place the entire season 2 of Cloak & Dagger in there.

So the new Spiderman trailer has made things more confusing, multiple earth's unless this film wraps that issue up in one go

So the new Spiderman trailer has made things more confusing, multiple earth's unless this film wraps that issue up in one go
How so? The Marvel Cinematic Universe has already delved into alternative universes in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S5 and Avengers: Endgame, just this one is probably completely different from the main Earth-199999 timeline.

We'll wait and see what happens. I think it's still pretty debatable whether or not SHIELD and Endgame have presented us with multiple Earths. I'm still siding with McFeely and Markus' idea of only the stones creating branch realities and there being no alternate timelines at the end of Endgame. (Because if you were trying to figure out what a book was about, would you ask the person reading the book, or the person who wrote the book?). But I'm sure everything will be thoroughly explained......

How so? The Marvel Cinematic Universe has already delved into alternative universes in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S5 and Avengers: Endgame, just this one is probably completely different from the main Earth-199999 timeline.
Depends if we are talking multiple time lines or multiple universes it's very different. If a branch timeline somehow created Mysterio then OK, otherwise they are introducing something new or something more similar to another dimension as shown in Doctor Strange. If he isn't lying about it of course

Latest posts

Back