Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

This is the answer.

Screenrant's so off with their explanation. Beyond them making the assumption the reference is to the end of Luke Cage Season 1- contradicting other evidence throughout the show and also pretty much discarding the Misty Knight/O'Reilly references- it also claims that CaD Season 2 is set in 2016, while CaD Season 1 is therefore set in 2015, even though both seasons should be set in the same calendar year, due to Season 1 ending on Mardi Gras, and then season 2 jumping forward 8 months.

Screenrant's so off with their explanation. Beyond them making the assumption the reference is to the end of Luke Cage Season 1- contradicting other evidence throughout the show and also pretty much discarding the Misty Knight/O'Reilly references- it also claims that CaD Season 2 is set in 2016, while CaD Season 1 is therefore set in 2015, even though both seasons should be set in the same calendar year, due to Season 1 ending on Mardi Gras, and then season 2 jumping forward 8 months.
Screen Rant is click-baity non-sense with incompetent writers and inconsistent articles. Weren't they the ones to say the Netflix shows weren't MCU? Shut them up real quick, Cloak & Dagger did.

We can still discuss about the year, 2015 or 2017, but what about those 96 and 92 months ago? It's 7 years, not 8, anyway. Any ideas?

About AoS, I'm pretty sure that whole season is kind of other universe/timeline. Time hunter says: "You and your friends are out of time."

Updated for AoS 6x03. I thought about adjusting the timing for the space scenes, but I'll wait a little longer.

Enoch said he and Fitz would return to Jupiter's orbit for another 72 years, 312 days, implying it's been 314 days since the first scene of 6x01, so I changed the dates of season 6 to January 2019.

This could contradict IW's placement in spring 2018, unless 6x01 wasn't the anniversary of Coulson's death, or the events in space take place months before the events on Earth.

Either that, or, maybe the time-traveling in season 5 created an alternate timeline in which IW happened earlier and Thanos was defeated. We'll see.

Last edited:
Updated for AoS 6x03. I thought about adjusting the timing for the space scenes, but I'll wait a little longer.

Enoch said he and Fitz would return to Jupiter's orbit for another 72 years, 312 days, implying it's been 314 days since the first scene of 6x01, so I changed the dates of season 6 to January 2019.

This could contradict IW's placement in spring 2018, unless 6x01 wasn't the anniversary of Coulson's death, or the events in space take place months before the events on Earth.

Either that, or, maybe the the time-traveling in season 5 created an alternate timeline in which IW happened earlier and Thanos was defeated. We'll see.

I would go with that explanation, for now. Less messy.

Here's two hints:

Luke Cage's hoodie in the newspaper doesn't have a ring on the side of the hood, this should help a lot cuz most of his hoodies have rings.

If that newspaper is recent, that episode should be before the end of Daredevil S3 as Karen Page still works at New York Bulletin.

Latest posts

Back