Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

What makes you think they'll do the snap?
I'm 92.5% sure they won't, but Who will survive is very ominous. Anything could happen with possible reshoots, trying to fix what's not broken. Likely it's another S3 Lincoln Campbell situation.

On other news, Season 7 is the last season... yay, another one bites the dust, no pun intended.

MCU cancelled/ending shows
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Agent Carter
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
The Defenders
Inhumans
The Punisher

MCU on going/upcoming shows
Runaways
Cloak & Dagger
Falcon & Winter Soldier
WandaVision
Loki
Ghost Rider
Helstrom
Hawkeye

Last edited:
I'm 92.5% sure they won't, but Who will survive is very ominous. Anything could happen with possible reshoots, trying to fix what's not broken. Likely it's another S3 Lincoln Campbell situation.

On other news, Season 7 is the last season... yay, another one bites the dust, no pun intended.

MCU cancelled/ending shows
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Agent Carter
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
The Defenders
Inhumans
The Punisher

MCU on going/upcoming shows
Runaways
Cloak & Dagger
Falcon & Winter Soldier
WandaVision
Loki
Ghost Rider
Helstrom
Hawkeye

Yeah, I just think it's the standard line for season finales. Seems to always be a life and death situation.

Updated with AoS 6x10.

Davis mentions the space puff incident of 2019 (6x03), which further confirms that as the year this season takes place.

Last edited:
Black Widow movie was just confirmed to be post Civil War.

And Mahershala Ali will be playing Blade. So it seems Luke Cage is being 'removed' from canon. Such a shame.

Currently updating the timeline with information from Comic-Con.

Source:

I'm adding the movies and shows that have confirmed release dates.

Fun fact: Shang Chi is going to be released on the first day of lunar new year

Might be the same case for the film maybe...?

Last edited:
Yeah, but this time we're talking two major actors.
If Luke Cage were non-canon, then the Netflix shows are non-canon, then Cloak & Dagger, Runaways, Inhumans and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. are non-canon. This doesn't work because Avengers: Endgame considers Agent Carter canon. Agent Carter had the Hydra theme from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. playing in the background for the Arnim Zola cameo and had the Dark Force Dimension introduced on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..

The X-Men movies have 3 Ryan Reynolds.

Wade Wilson (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)
Wade Wilson (Deadpool)
Ryan Reynolds

If one actors playing two different characters makes it non-canon, then does John Jonah Jameson Jr. in Spider-Man: Far From Home make the Spider-Man trilogy canon? I wish it did...

Last edited:
If Luke Cage were non-canon, then the Netflix shows are non-canon, then Cloak & Dagger, Runaways, Inhumans and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. are non-canon. This doesn't work because Avengers: Endgame considers Agent Carter canon. Agent Carter had the Hydra theme from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. playing in the background for the Arnim Zola cameo and had the Dark Force Dimension introduced on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..

Only Luke Cage (and the netflix shows) and Cloak and Dagger would be non canon, I think. I'm not suggesting taking them off the timeline, I still consider them canon. I'm just playing Devil's advocate here.

Only Luke Cage (and the netflix shows) and Cloak and Dagger would be non canon, I think. I'm not suggesting taking them off the timeline, I still consider them canon. I'm just playing Devil's advocate here.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. created the Dog's of Hell biker gang that appears in Daredevil and The Punisher, mentions Micro that was referenced in Daredevil and appears in The Punisher, has a news report about a gang war in Hell's Kitchen that appears in Daredevil and features a Judas Bullet that appears in Luke Cage.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. created the Dog's of Hell biker gang that appears in Daredevil and The Punisher, mentions Micro that was referenced in Daredevil and appears in The Punisher, has a news report about a gang war in Hell's Kitchen that appears in Daredevil and features a Judas Bullet that appears in Luke Cage.

Yeah, but that's like saying the the entire MCU isn't canon, because the Netflix shows reference them. If we're looking at what would absolutely become non canon (again, playing devil's advocate here), it's everything that (explicitly) references Luke Cage, meaning the other Netflix shows and Cloak and Dagger (Luke Cage picture).

Yeah, but that's like saying the the entire MCU isn't canon, because the Netflix shows reference them. If we're looking at what would absolutely become non canon (again, playing devil's advocate here), it's everything that (explicitly) references Luke Cage, meaning the other Netflix shows and Cloak and Dagger (Luke Cage picture).
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. referenced Luke Cage after the first season. Same for the second season on Daredevil.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. referenced Luke Cage after the first season. Same for the second season on Daredevil.

Not explicitly, though. They didn't say Judas bullets, or show footage from either show.

Anyhow, I'm still holding out hope for a Matt Murdock cameo in Spidey 3 or Blade being Cottonmouth revived (sans memories).

N
Not explicitly, though. They didn't say Judas bullets, or show footage from either show.

Anyhow, I'm still holding out hope for a Matt Murdock cameo in Spidey 3 or Blade being Cottonmouth revived (sans memories).
Blade and Cottonmouth are way different characters. Blade is British, Cottonmouth is from Harlem, so they'll sound different. They'll likely look quite different, too. Same actor/Same character (obviously), and I'm betting that they'll reflect this, too.

Er... maybe they're related?

Honestly, I don't even care about the actor being in Luke Cage, I can't wait for another Blade film.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back