Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Since there are more and more alternate timelines appearing in the MCU, the "MCU Timeline Reasoning" Document seems a bit too messy with all the items just having the alternate timeline name next to it. I suggest that maybe the document should have a new column which states which alternate universe the item is actually in, while the main MCU timeline should just have a blank or all have "MCU" filled in.

For timelines that doesn't have an official name yet, we can just write the initial appearance the alternate timeline is in (a show or a movie), and if multiple timelines are introduced, then we can write a number according to the sequence of appearance.
For example:
"Avengers Endgame 1" (2012)
"Avengers Endgame 2" (2013)
"Avengers Endgame 3" (2014)
"Avengers Endgame 4" (1970)
"Avengers Endgame 5" (1948)

The placeholder name can be changed once an agreed name is established (Like "Loki" replacing "Avengers Endgame 1").

I don't wanna sound demanding, so I'll just say this is just suggestion, whether to implement this is for you guys to choose.
I'd rather keep the titles on the document the same as in this timeline for convenience, but I was also thinking of renaming the different timelines for their respective years. Like "Alternate 2012/2013/2014 Timeline" for Endgame, and "Alternate 1930/2091 Timeline" for AoS.

I think the Loki series will involve 2012 Loki from Endgame, so I'll apply "Alternate 2012 Timeline" to that one as well.

How about putting the cells in different colors in the document as a compromise?

I'd rather keep the titles on the document the same as in this timeline for convenience, but I was also thinking of renaming the different timelines for their respective years. Like "Alternate 2012/2013/2014 Timeline" for Endgame, and "Alternate 1930/2091 Timeline" for AoS.

I think the Loki series will involve 2012 Loki from Endgame, so I'll apply "Alternate 2012 Timeline" to that one as well.

How about putting the cells in different colors in the document as a compromise?

I agree with the naming and colouring.

As a whole, I'm ok with this, just wanna draw some attention to the fact that alternate timelines gonna be constantly appearing.

Last edited:
I know we have Agents of SHIELD Season 6 set in January 2019 because of dates mentioned by Enoch regarding how long Fitz was supposed to be frozen, but I believe Mack also mentions in one episode that it's the one-year anniversary of Coulson's death, which occurred around the time of Infinity War. So should Season 6 be moved to May/June 2019?

I know we have Agents of SHIELD Season 6 set in January 2019 because of dates mentioned by Enoch regarding how long Fitz was supposed to be frozen, but I believe Mack also mentions in one episode that it's the one-year anniversary of Coulson's death, which occurred around the time of Infinity War. So should Season 6 be moved to May/June 2019?
He said he didn't need to remind May what day it is tomorrow. Maybe offscreen between 5x13 and 5x14, they did research or experiments to be sure if Coulson's condition was incurable, and Mack could have been referring to the anniversary of the day they concluded it was incurable.

Hi. Shouldn't the creation of Sarge 100 years in the past change time and therefore create a new timeline? Then how are the agents in that timeline?

Hi. Shouldn't the creation of Sarge 100 years in the past change time and therefore create a new timeline? Then how are the agents in that timeline?
I believe that Sarge was created in all timelines as the monoliths have the power over space, time and creation.

And be reminded that Sarge is created in the alternate dimension which is at the other end of the portal in the temple because the three dark figures were there when he is created and the environment has a darker lighting, so maybe timeline does not matter in that dimension.

Something happened in May 2012 (The Avengers), January 2988 (Thor: The Dark World) and November 2009 (Iron Man?).

The timeline on the MCU wiki has evidence for Iron Man being in November 2009, so that may actually be a reference to Iron Man

The timeline on the MCU wiki has evidence for Iron Man being in November 2009, so that may actually be a reference to Iron Man
It's possible that the Russos use that as a timeline base for their movies.

So:
- new series for ABC about a female character

4 series for hulu called "Adventure Into Fear":
- Ghost Rider
- Helstrom
- new horror series
- new horror series

And some series for Disney+. Love it.

So:
- new series for ABC about a female character

4 series for hulu called "Adventure Into Fear":
- Ghost Rider
- Helstrom
- new horror series
- new horror series

And some series for Disney+. Love it.
Add a little Man-Thing and Warewolf by Night, then it's complete. A shame we're getting a Blade movie and not a show.

Add a little Man-Thing and Warewolf by Night, then it's complete. A shame we're getting a Blade movie and not a show.

Who, or what, is a Man-Thing?

Yeah, I'd probably go with Blade or Morbius before Werewolf by Night, but they're both getting movies, so he's the next logical choice. A Darkhold series would be cool, especially as an anthology.

I see that the MCU Exchange is reporting that Patrick Warburton will be returning on AoS as Rick Stoner--i'm super excited about this; I'd hoped they were setting something like this up since season 5.

Latest posts

Back