Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

1. Definitely agree on this one.

2. You're right about this one, my bad. Always thought that was a weird choice.

3. Difference is that the shows were always advertised as being part of the MCU, the Sony
movies are not (yet).
Also, if Spidergeddon is canon, wny is it not on the timeline?

I like Venom as a movie, but it's just not an MCU movie. Unless there will actually be references to the MCU (which honestly I'd much rather have than having Hollands Spidey pop up randomly), I don't like them being seen as canon.

(Secretly, the main reason for not wanting them on this timeline, is because then I'd have to spend even more money on my already massive MCU collection :p )
Spider-Geddon explanation given.

"My crew and I were working on the new Extreme Measures movie. I was right in the middle of a leap off a sixty-story building - the fallpad was below me and everything - and then I blipped. I guess they didn't leave the pad there for five years, cuz I've been in the hospital ever since."

I thought they said Hulk was smart enough to fix it so that those high up or on the road were safely on the ground. Guess that Airplane passengers had a nasty surprise...

They actually updated this to fit what Feige and co. said!

They actually updated this to fit what Feige and co. said!
"Update: After further investigation it's been discovered that Jack Triconi never blipped away at all and was faking his situation as a way to claim insurance money. His name was posted on the local docket this week after being arrested for insurance fraud and sentenced to months in prison."

TheDailyBugle.net EXCLUSIVE! Spider-Man is a Menace! Can safely be placed after Spider-Man: Far From Home.

Also:
Spider-Man Homecoming 3** (July 16, 2021)

I like Venom as a movie, but it's just not an MCU movie. Unless there will actually be references to the MCU (which honestly I'd much rather have than having Hollands Spidey pop up randomly), I don't like them being seen as canon.

(Secretly, the main reason for not wanting them on this timeline, is because then I'd have to spend even more money on my already massive MCU collection :p )

The specific wording is that Spider-Man is the ONLY hero that can cross. Which seems to imply that regardless of what Sony does, their CU will remain separate from the MCU. They just both happen to have Tom Holland as Spider-Man. However other articles are saying they have to acknowledge one another in some way, so I don't know.

After refusing to see Venom and ITSV, I decided to buy both while I could still find them with slipcovers. Just in case they become canon in the same the films seem to treat the shows as it is. They'll all fit in that layer of canon.

The specific wording is that Spider-Man is the ONLY hero that can cross. Which seems to imply that regardless of what Sony does, their CU will remain separate from the MCU. They just both happen to have Tom Holland as Spider-Man. However other articles are saying they have to acknowledge one another in some way, so I don't know.
A crossover is a crossover, is it not? If Tom Holland Spider-Man exists in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the SUoMC, that would seem to imply they inhabit the same reality. The Punisher doesn't reference the MCU, but it's connected through Daredevil, for example.

After refusing to see Venom and ITSV, I decided to buy both while I could still find them with slipcovers. Just in case they become canon in the same the films seem to treat the shows as it is. They'll all fit in that layer of canon.
You haven't seen Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse? Regardless of if that connects to the Marvel Cinematic Universe you should indeed watch it.

I think Venom is playing in front of Spiderman Far from home. What could actually be a hint in the movie is that Eddie was fired from a New York newspaper. Suppose you worked for Bulletin during the snap, but he was fired. The Daily Bulge has become a blog and considering Eddie is a video blogger, what if she went back to Manhattan and found herself at the Daily Bugle? He saw in the news that Peter Parker = Spiderman, so since an investigator is trying to catch him and this could be a Venom vs Spiderman scene.
It might be conceivable that Peter would rather go to San Francisco, but I think it is unnecessary to flee, simply explaining that he is not the Spider-Man (skrull, chameleon, Daredevil as impostor). I'm sure the multitude, though, won't explain it that way, as rumors suggest that outside of Spider-Man 3 it will re-appear in Avengers 5, so it should stay smooth in the MCU. The whole point is simple -> in Part 3, Peter is a high school graduate and Sony goes on to university. By default, there is no other universe for Sony, because they want to make the Sinister Six movie and considering that everyone has been promoted to the MCU, it would be useless to get Spiderman out. Simply Sony would give him his own adventures, even a university in San Francisco and then Venom. You need Venom 2 and Morbius Spider-Man cameo and some Avengers references and done. You think?

"We hear that as Sony progresses their own Marvel universe with titles likes Venom 2 and Sinister Six, and Disney/Marvel their own, there could be a "call and answer" between the two franchises as they acknowledge details between the two in what is would loosely be described as a shared detailed universe. Details on that are still early."

"We hear that as Sony progresses their own Marvel universe with titles likes Venom 2 and Sinister Six, and Disney/Marvel their own, there could be a "call and answer" between the two franchises as they acknowledge details between the two in what is would loosely be described as a shared detailed universe. Details on that are still early."
The problem with this is that it is only hearsay, it has not come directly from a Sony/ Disney official. Even if true, it can only be taken as a rumour for now. Information like this may take time though as I'm sure they don't want to potentially give away anything.

A swapping over or merging of Universes would be cool if the SMU is as strong as the MCU. Venom was not a strong movie, they need to release some bangers and raise the quality if this were to happen

If it was up to me I don't consider the Sony verse canon even if Tom Holland shows up there or enters a portal to get there. It has no impact on the MCU and its set in a world without the Avengers. I wouldn't even bother putting those movies on this list IF Holland shows up. Sony still has no idea how to make a good live action movie. Venom was crap. Only reason it made money was because of the Marvel logo attached to the beginning of the movie. Thats it.

If it was up to me I don't consider the Sony verse canon even if Tom Holland shows up there or enters a portal to get there. It has no impact on the MCU and its set in a world without the Avengers. I wouldn't even bother putting those movies on this list IF Holland shows up. Sony still has no idea how to make a good live action movie. Venom was crap. Only reason it made money was because of the Marvel logo attached to the beginning of the movie. Thats it.
It's pretty silly to throw something out of canon because you don't like it. Might as well throw out Thor, Thor: Ragnarok, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Captain Marvel and Inhumans because I don't like them.

Oh, yeah, the next major Marvel Cinematic Universe expansion:

There is a short film bundled in the Spider-Man FFH Blu-ray known as 'Peter's To-Do List' which is a short film, not unlike a one-shot, that should probably be added. It consists of Peter getting things from the corner store and taking down some crime before heading to Europe.

Runaways Season 3 episode titles (unknown order):

Runaways Season 3 episode titles (unknown order):
Will update with the titles when the order is known.

Also, to anyone who has the FFH Blu-Ray, is this chapter list accurate, or does it have the usual 15-20 chapter amount?

1: Studio Logo
2: A Mysterious Cyclone
3: Title Sequence
4: Moving on After the Blip
5: Peter Has a Plan to Woo MJ
6: A Benefit for the Homeless
7: Big Shoes to Fill
8: Peter Needs a Vacation
9: Arriving in Venice
10: Peter Finds the Perfect Gift for MJ
11: A Surprise Attack on Venice
12: An Unexpected Visitor