Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I received the GotG Vol. 2 deluxe junior novel today. The bonus story sounded vaguely familiar, so I checked The Pirate Angel, The Talking Tree and Captain Rabbit, and guess what? Chapter 11 starts right after that bonus story.

I received the GotG Vol. 2 deluxe junior novel today. The bonus story sounded vaguely familiar, so I checked The Pirate Angel, The Talking Tree and Captain Rabbit, and guess what? Chapter 11 starts right after that bonus story.
Can you elaborate? How do they connect?

Can you elaborate? How do they connect?

The bonus story ends with the Milano destroyed, but the Van'Lan defeated. The strange figure that wants to kill the Guardians is revealed to be a guy from Knowhere that was mad he lost the Orloni Races from GotG Vol.1. In The Pirate Angel, The Talking Tree and Captain Rabbit, Groot reads Rocket's Diary. Chapter 11 is a diary entry where he explains what happened after the bonus story. Rocket explains that they were picked up by the Nova Corps after the Van'Lan destroyed their ship, and were brought back to the Tradepost. This is where their ship was repaired and where they ran into Rhomann Dey again. Dey is transporting a prisoner that stole his ship. The prisoner is the Strange Figure from the Bonus story. He was arrested after someone shot his ship (In the bonus story it is revealed it was Yondu who shot him). He once again reveals why he hates the Guardians. Then Rhomann asks Rocket for help on another mission.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Wikia - Discussion
BEJT
·21h
in General

Rumoured Season 7 Explanation for Lack of Snap in Agents of S.H.IE.L.D.
A supposed plot leak has surfaced on Reddit for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 7.

I have intentionally not read the whole post as I do not wish to spoil it for myself, and I have redacted every spoiler in this section of the post not related to the subject of this post.

However, an interesting part of the rumour is that it would provide an explanation for why the Snap was never addressed in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 6 despite it being set a year later.

Fandom Image

While Reddit is often not to be trusted, there is some evidence this might be true: https://mcucosmic.com/2020/03/16/ne...dibility-a-recent-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-leak/ , and it would align with Jed Whedon's comment about how the Snap would be addressed in a fashion, as well as other aspects of the rumour aligning with things like us being told Season 6 and 7 are like one big season split in two.

If true, I believe it's about as good of an explanation as they could have given, honestly. I would be happy with it (assuming it's executed fairly cleanly), plus it would put paid to people using the lack of acknowledgement as ammunition against the show's MCU status, or the feeling among some people that it precludes the show from ever getting to cross over into Marvel Studios content.

Still, big grain of salt.

Thoughts?

Marvel Cinematic Universe Wikia - Discussion
BEJT
·21h
in General

Rumoured Season 7 Explanation for Lack of Snap in Agents of S.H.IE.L.D.
A supposed plot leak has surfaced on Reddit for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 7.

I have intentionally not read the whole post as I do not wish to spoil it for myself, and I have redacted every spoiler in this section of the post not related to the subject of this post.

However, an interesting part of the rumour is that it would provide an explanation for why the Snap was never addressed in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 6 despite it being set a year later.

Fandom Image

While Reddit is often not to be trusted, there is some evidence this might be true: https://mcucosmic.com/2020/03/16/ne...dibility-a-recent-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-leak/ , and it would align with Jed Whedon's comment about how the Snap would be addressed in a fashion, as well as other aspects of the rumour aligning with things like us being told Season 6 and 7 are like one big season split in two.

If true, I believe it's about as good of an explanation as they could have given, honestly. I would be happy with it (assuming it's executed fairly cleanly), plus it would put paid to people using the lack of acknowledgement as ammunition against the show's MCU status, or the feeling among some people that it precludes the show from ever getting to cross over into Marvel Studios content.

Still, big grain of salt.

Thoughts?
I don't think I'm spoiling anything by saying this but...I guess we won't get answers on the whereabouts of Vijay Nadeer, Blizzard and the Watchdogs. Plus, resolution on Felix Blake betraying SHIELD.

Little things like Lorelei's fate can probably be assumed that she died on Asgard or is on New Asgard currently, reformed.

Last edited:
Can someone clarify this for me, because I was told that Disney+ cut the cliffhanger with the glowing Attilan throne from Inhumans' final episode.

Is that true? If so...good. One less loose end to worry about.

Can someone clarify this for me, because I was told that Disney+ cut the cliffhanger with the glowing Attilan throne from Inhumans' final episode.

Is that true? If so...good. One less loose end to worry about.

I checked, and it's still there.

Last edited:
Welp, I don't expect that to get acknowledged on Ms Marvel or anywhere. The showrunner shot himself in the foot with that one. :(

Honestly, Inhumans is the only property that should and could be rebooted. No other show references it and it wasn't particularly good. Inhumans is a big enough property that I could see them wanting to tackling it without any baggage.

Updated release schedule:

Venom 2. - 2020.10.02
Black Widow - 2020.11.06
Eternals - 2021.02.12
Morbius - 2021.03.19
Shang-Chi - 2021.05.07
Spiderman 3. - 2021.07.16
Doctor Strange 2. - 2021.11.05
Thor 4. - 2022.02.18
Black Panther 2. - 2022.05.08
Captain Marvel 2. - 2022.07.08

Latest posts