Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

The running theory, from certain redditors, since Whedon confirmed they would 'bump' into something in the MCU, is that Season 5-7 take place in the 2014 alternate timeline that Thanos left behind to try and defeat the avengers in 2023. Which helps explain the lack of Thanos and lack of the snap in those seasons.

The running theory, from certain redditors, since Whedon confirmed they would 'bump' into something in the MCU, is that Season 5-7 take place in the 2014 alternate timeline that Thanos left behind to try and defeat the avengers in 2023. Which helps explain the lack of Thanos and lack of the snap in those seasons.
So the whole Thanos is coming is a lie? Nah.

I know the reason why based on (now removed) leaks. It's not as convoluted as you'd think.

I know the reason why based on (now removed) leaks. It's not as convoluted as you'd think.
I think I saw that. Sounded a bit too good to be true. Was it the
Agents in Endgame battle, Season 5-6 alternate timeline due to the fear dimension (I think)
leak?

I read all the comments on this article and the original twitter thread. Not a single person seems to be aware of this thread or the numerous other timelines that already exist.

And now there are people saying they will use this to create a supercut also not aware that has been done multiple times already too. :rolleyes:

I read all the comments on this article and the original twitter thread. Not a single person seems to be aware of this thread or the numerous other timelines that already exist.

And now there are people saying they will use this to create a supercut also not aware that has been done multiple times already too. :rolleyes:

I saw a guy on the comments has been linked as he made a torrent for the film version. I messaged on his post a link to this site yesterday. But you are right, none seem to be aware it has already been done with all the shows included

Just the films? :D cute.

Area 51, 1947?

The crashed happened in early July 1947, prior to July 10th which is when the events of Agent Carter's second season take place.

Are they gonna find a way to undo Jack Thompson's death? :eek:

Area 51, 1947?

The crashed happened in early July 1947, prior to July 10th which is when the events of Agent Carter's second season take place.

Are they gonna find a way to undo Jack Thompson's death? :eek:

We don't necessarily know if they're referring to the event from 1947. I still think sometime in the early 50s after Agent Carter makes sense. Plus from the promos, it looks like SHIELD is already established meaning it is highly likely we're post Agent Carter. I'd also be surprised if we get any sort of resolution to what happened with Thompson.

Last edited:
One thing is wrong with the theory that the Shield series takes place on the 2014 Thanos-free timeline (Endgame).
In Season 5 or 6 of the Shield series, the name of Thanos, who shouldn't even exist, was pronounced on that timeline. :/

One thing is wrong with the theory that the Shield series takes place on the 2014 Thanos-free timeline (Endgame).
In Season 5 or 6 of the Shield series, the name of Thanos, who shouldn't even exist, was pronounced on that timeline. :/
The theory is that the Confederaxy took advantage of his absence, and used his name to spread terror on the galaxy, and get more resources.

Helstrom episode titles.

How much you want to bet this is going to be like Runaways S3 and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S6 where half of everyone is dead and everyone is more concerned about the plot?

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if there are even a few references to the MCU as a whole.
The only thing that would make sense is a reference to Ghost Rider because this series was supposed to intertwine with that show before it was cancelled. I have no idea how they'd fit that in though.

I think the most important object that should be in the Hellstrom series is Darkhold. He was in season 4 of the SHIELD series and season 3 of Runaways. It was funny that Runaways didn't find out how the book got to Morgan La Fey. Hellstrom hopes to improve some things.

One episode is called 'Leviathan', wonder if it might have anything to do with Agent Carters Leviathan (or the Chitauri Leviathan, but I doubt that)

Well, the supposed 'leaks' are already wrong.

The next episode will take place in the 1950s, NOT 1934 (per the "leak").

Expect the unexpected going forward.

Latest posts

Back