Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Well, the supposed 'leaks' are already wrong.

The next episode will take place in the 1950s, NOT 1934 (per the "leak").

Expect the unexpected going forward.
I had doubts about them from the beginning. They said that the team runs into Sousa in 1934, yet he would have only been around his teens at that point.

If Helstrom answers how the Darkhold got to Earth again, and how Morgan le Fay would have been able to find it, then that would help us to place it before August 2018, and maybe even 2017, which would help with the Snap thing.

I also doubt Helstrom will have MCU references, maybe WHiH World News will appear, but nothing else. Also, it is the first MCU show that was introduced as a STANDALONE story set in the MCU. That really points out their intentions with the show.

Sure, Darkhold will be in the Hellstrom series, but I don't think they're going to reference Ghost Rider or Morgan. But let's not forget that this series would have led to the Midnight Sons.

Sure, Darkhold will be in the Hellstrom series, but I don't think they're going to reference Ghost Rider or Morgan. But let's not forget that this series would have led to the Midnight Sons.
Is it confirmed the Darkhold will appear in Helstrom? I mean, if it does, and we are told they got it from Hell, then that would place it right after Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 and before Runaways S3. Because that would explain how it ended up on Earth. If they leave it ambiguous we can say Morgan obtained in the 6 months the Runaways were trapped in the Dark Dimension.

Do we know they were going through the Midnight Sons route?

The book in Doctor Strange that was stolen from the library is what I think is Darkhold.
A hellstrom would have led the Midnight Sons. Robert Wisdom will play Caretaker (Carter Slade?). It is not officially announced, and the Darkhold Redeemers are an integral part of Hellstrom.

Last edited:
Well. Now we know how Morgan le Fay obtained the Darkhold. In the MCU Loa Dimension = Darkforce Dimension = Dark Dimension, and now what we knew as an obscure dimension called "Hell" is also a part of the Dark Dimension (according this interview https://collider.com/agents-of-shie...nterview-jed-whedon-jeffrey-bell/#ghost-rider no my finding)

So le Fay got the Darkhold as Robbie put it in he dimension she was at well. Thank God Dormammu didn't find it first. Dammit Robbie, you had ONE job.

Well. Now we know how Morgan le Fay obtained the Darkhold. In the MCU Loa Dimension = Darkforce Dimension = Dark Dimension, and now what we knew as an obscure dimension called "Hell" is also a part of the Dark Dimension (according this interview https://collider.com/agents-of-shie...nterview-jed-whedon-jeffrey-bell/#ghost-rider no my finding)

So le Fay got the Darkhold as Robbie put it in he dimension she was at well. Thank God Dormammu didn't find it first. Dammit Robbie, you had ONE job.

Where does it say that?

Holy condensed adaptation, Batman!

That works for me.

Where does it say that?
In the show, the dimension Ghost Rider and the rest are dragged to is referred as Hell. There are several hints, the Darkhold is made of Dark matter, Morgan le Fay refers to her region in the Dark Dimension as Hell. Also, the term we gave "Hell" doesn't mean its Mephisto's reign as Reyes says the term is relative.

And Jeffrey Bell says: " There's a lot of stuff in quantum physics that ties to Eastern religion and ties to a lot of the stuff that's in Doctor Strange. We've tried to lean into that as well, which has allowed us to tell Robbie and Dark Dimension stories. As opposed to going to a hell world, you're in a different dimension, and there's science to back that up. We didn't make it up. "

Dark Dimension is related to Robbie Reyes' arc. And in Season 3 interview for the Runaways the writers said the Dark Dimension they used expands the term "Dark Dimension" we had before. Merging the Loa's - le Fay's - Darkforce's and Dormammu's into one, and now we have what we knew as "Hell".

It makes sense as well. Reyes takes the Darkhold to "Hell", and about a year later it ends up in le Fay's hands. Obviously something is up.

In the show, the dimension Ghost Rider and the rest are dragged to is referred as Hell. There are several hints, the Darkhold is made of Dark matter, Morgan le Fay refers to her region in the Dark Dimension as Hell. Also, the term we gave "Hell" doesn't mean its Mephisto's reign as Reyes says the term is relative.

And Jeffrey Bell says: " There's a lot of stuff in quantum physics that ties to Eastern religion and ties to a lot of the stuff that's in Doctor Strange. We've tried to lean into that as well, which has allowed us to tell Robbie and Dark Dimension stories. As opposed to going to a hell world, you're in a different dimension, and there's science to back that up. We didn't make it up. "

Dark Dimension is related to Robbie Reyes' arc. And in Season 3 interview for the Runaways the writers said the Dark Dimension they used expands the term "Dark Dimension" we had before. Merging the Loa's - le Fay's - Darkforce's and Dormammu's into one, and now we have what we knew as "Hell".

It makes sense as well. Reyes takes the Darkhold to "Hell", and about a year later it ends up in le Fay's hands. Obviously something is up.

What I'm confused about, is where Robbie went with the Darkhold. Does he say it's Hell? I can't remember. Because in that case, why would he take the most doomed spellbook to a dimension full of the most dark creatures in the multiverse?

Edit: I rewatched the scene, he doesn't mention where he's going, and to me it looked more like the Himalayas from Kamar-Taj than the Dark Dimension. It would make way more sense (also since one book is missing in the library, which could be the Darkhold) to take there, since he says he wants to take it someplace safe.
How does Morgan get it? Maybe the Snap left Kamar-Taj in ruins, allowing the book to be stolen. Although I personally feel like Hellstrom will adress it.

Last edited:
Robbie takes the Darkhold to the dimension he was previously trapped. At the beginning when they ask them if he was in Hell, he says Hell is relative. Dimensions and planets qualify as Hell.

So we named it Hell Dimension. Now we know that "Hell" is just an obscure region of the Dark Dimension. Robbie doesn't need to know the are some creatures in the DD who wants the book. He left it in the region where he was trapped in, but Morgan le Fay got it first.

Robbie takes the Darkhold to the dimension he was previously trapped. At the beginning when they ask them if he was in Hell, he says Hell is relative. Dimensions and planets qualify as Hell.

So we named it Hell Dimension. Now we know that "Hell" is just an obscure region of the Dark Dimension. Robbie doesn't need to know the are some creatures in the DD who wants the book. He left it in the region where he was trapped in, but Morgan le Fay got it first.

When does he say he takes it to the dimension he was trapped in?

When does he say he takes it to the dimension he was trapped in?

It's time for me to take you home." is what GR tells to Aida. "Home" is the place where he came from, which is where the Darkhold came, and the Spirit of Vengeance is related. It is assumed he took it there. And makes sense. It is not Kamar-Taj they would have confirmed it.

It's time for me to take you home." is what GR tells to Aida. "Home" is the place where he came from, which is where the Darkhold came, and the Spirit of Vengeance is related. It is assumed he took it there. And makes sense. It is not Kamar-Taj they would have confirmed it.

"Time to take you home" just means he's going to send her to the Dark Dimension like he does with all his victims, not the Darkhold itself.

Either way, it's never confirmed where the portal leads.

Where Robbie had taken the Darkhold back, it very much looked like a snowy mountain like Kun Lun. Would that make sense? Dark dimensional theory can only explain how he got to Morgan. And Robbie is in prison in the dark dimension.

So the way Deke explained time travel in AOS 7x01 made me rethink how alternate timelines work in the MCU. Basically what it sounded like he was saying is that you can make small changes to the past and it won't branch off into a new timeline, but if you make a big enough change it will create a new timeline. This is similar to what the Ancient One said in Endgame, that removing an Infinity Stone from the past would create a new timeline, but as long as they return the stone, the timeline would remain intact. Unfortunately, two of the timelines in Endgame (2012 and 2014) had major changes done to them besides the removal and return of the Infinity Stones, so those definitely created new timelines. However, the 1970 and 2013 timelines had no major changes done to them, assuming Cap returned the stones and Mjolnir right after they were taken. So I think those two timelines, along with the timelines in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 7, should not be considered ALTERNATE timelines. Also, potentially the 1949 timeline from the end of Endgame, but I'm not sure if Steve marrying Peggy is considered a big enough "ripple" to create a branched-off timeline, especially considering how the end of Endgame implied that Steve had still been in the same timeline his whole life. Also,
the new episode of AOS reveals that Sousa was never Peggy's husband in the pre-Endgame timeline anyway, as they had split by 1955.
That's just how I interpreted everything.

So the way Deke explained time travel in AOS 7x01 made me rethink how alternate timelines work in the MCU. Basically what it sounded like he was saying is that you can make small changes to the past and it won't branch off into a new timeline, but if you make a big enough change it will create a new timeline. This is similar to what the Ancient One said in Endgame, that removing an Infinity Stone from the past would create a new timeline, but as long as they return the stone, the timeline would remain intact. Unfortunately, two of the timelines in Endgame (2012 and 2014) had major changes done to them besides the removal and return of the Infinity Stones, so those definitely created new timelines. However, the 1970 and 2013 timelines had no major changes done to them, assuming Cap returned the stones and Mjolnir right after they were taken. So I think those two timelines, along with the timelines in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 7, should not be considered ALTERNATE timelines. Also, potentially the 1949 timeline from the end of Endgame, but I'm not sure if Steve marrying Peggy is considered a big enough "ripple" to create a branched-off timeline, especially considering how the end of Endgame implied that Steve had still been in the same timeline his whole life. Also,
the new episode of AOS reveals that Sousa was never Peggy's husband in the pre-Endgame timeline anyway, as they had split by 1955.
That's just how I interpreted everything.
I would argue that the 1951 interview along with her lines in The Winter Soldier would indicate a separate timeline.

Latest posts

Back