Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Although it would be.
Robbie Reyes lost, then Morgan also lost.
Poor book...
Robbie took it to Hell/Darkforce/Fear/Dark Dimension and I assume Morgan found it there?

Correct if I'm wrong but did the book end up in anyone else's hands by the end of Runaways? No longer in Morgan's hands?
Is it on EARTH now is basically what I'm saying.

Tina cast a powerful spell from the Darkhold and successively banished le Fay from the Earth.
Yes, I think is on Earth. The question is when Helstrom will play on the timeline.
It would be good to focus on the present now.

Tina cast a powerful spell from the Darkhold and successively banished le Fay from the Earth.
Yes, I think is on Earth. The question is when Helstrom will play on the timeline.
It would be good to focus on the present now.
By the present, do you mean 2020, because I'm starting to get frustrated with the snap. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. didn't seem like a big problem, Runaways pushed it, if something else does, yikes.

By the present, do you mean 2020, because I'm starting to get frustrated with the snap. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. didn't seem like a big problem, Runaways pushed it, if something else does, yikes.
I'm sure the show was produced with the mindset that it was real-time, while also ignoring the snap. Hopefully, they're vague enough to fit it in pre-Snap.

There was a rumor that Shang-Chi would play 1.5 years after the snap. Even Tony could be easily brought back here to fight Mandarin. They can use that 5 year for many things.
Disney+ series will take place in the present.
They have to create something big in the last episode of the SHIELD series. It is enough to carry on the story of Quake, who will join the Avengers and even help Ms. Marvel with the inhumans.

There was a rumor that Shang-Chi would play 1.5 years after the snap. Even Tony could be easily brought back here to fight Mandarin. They can use that 5 year for many things.
Disney+ series will take place in the present.
They have to create something big in the last episode of the SHIELD series. It is enough to carry on the story of Quake, who will join the Avengers and even help Ms. Marvel with the inhumans.

You act like Daisy continuing on in Marvel Studios productions is a sure thing when it's far from it. I also doubt that RDJ comes back and prefer that he doesn't. Endgame was the perfect sendoff.

I kinda want to look back at Runaways for a minute. Because I only saw the first season, and I don't recall if there were any onscreen dates or passage of time after the first season.

Mind refreshing me? I wondering if some things could be done to make it fit in May 2018 by the end of s3, as unlikely as that might be...

I kinda want to look back at Runaways for a minute. Because I only saw the first season, and I don't recall if there were any onscreen dates or passage of time after the first season.

Mind refreshing me? I wondering if some things could be done to make it fit in May 2018 by the end of s3, as unlikely as that might be...

Just from memory, there's the calendar that matches December 2017 as well as planner for 2018. It's also been 2 years since
Amy's death and her and
Alex played Star Wars Battlefront released in November 2015, which fits. The season also has a "non-denominational holiday dance" which also fits with the season-ending around Late December.

The thing with Runaways is that although the show covers a few months,
(excluding the 6 month time jump and time travel portions)
each season acts as if its taking place in its release year. This is fine with 1 & 2 as Season 1 ends shortly before the end of 2017 & Season 2 ends early in 2018. However, Season 3 shows a July 2019 date and
2022 is referred to as being 3 years later

When it comes down to it, December 2017 is the earliest the show can take place and with the way the show plays out, it's impossible to fit it all before May 2018.

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/helstrom-no-marvel-logo-reason-revealed/
ComicBook has learned the "Marvel's" part of the title has, in fact, been dropped from the series. Furthermore, that Disney wants to distance the Marvel brand from the series due to its horror-based content.

It should be noted the branding decision isn't one related to the quality of content, but rather the content itself — some of which may be disturbing to viewers that stumble upon the show while looking for something in the tone of what Marvel Studios releases for theaters.

Maybe they should have thought of that before filming.

Okay so in the next episode, we're going to need some definite understanding of time travel rules...

Since Quake is still alive in this new timeline, after her mother died before she could even be born, the ripples and waves theory is now wrong...the question now is, how did time travel work for Chase Stein in the Runaways? Did the Gibborim knowledge have a way to affect time DIRECTLY, as opposed to creating a branch via White Monolith time drive or Quantum Realm? What's the difference?

Last edited:
^I am currently writing my own Time Rules of the MCU. I could let you know if you wish to understand what is really going on with Runaways but it is not so MCU non related.

^I am currently writing my own Time Rules of the MCU. I could let you know if you wish to understand what is really going on with Runaways but it is not so MCU non related.

What does that even mean?

I'm definitely curious...

Latest posts

Back