Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I also think 2020. I haven't looked through it yet, but I'm sure it's going to be around October-December.

Which month do you think?
I guess the line from one of the characters about being "stuck in traffic" could have been an overstatement or a wreck nearby?
I've watched the show, it does look pretty vacant and has an 'empty' atmosphere for the most part.

I guess the line from one of the characters about being "stuck in traffic" could have been an overstatement or a wreck nearby?
I've watched the show, it does look pretty vacant and has an 'empty' atmosphere for the most part.
I think the show took the same route the other Marvel Television shows do where they take place either near filming or release date. Even if that means ignoring the snap (given what we've heard about Helstrom, its lack of snap references isn't really a surprise) The show was shot in the fall and winter. And the weather is very Fallish/Winter so Late 2020 makes sense to me.

It cannot be 2020. While in the wiki we are discussing for 2021 and 2024, the show by its own (promotional material aside) has a 2001 calendar in episode 5. It is an October month in a calendar that matches 2001, and we can see Victoria has marked the days of the entire month, so we are in November 2001 (at best). 20 years later is late 2021. And to add more evidence, we can see a car registration ticket that expires in 2022, so we are yet before October 2022 but may not be too far behind.

So it should be November-december 2021, or early 2022. As you wish. 3-4 years post Snap.

Why we think of 2024? Because the promotional material released by Hulu had a file for Ana Helstrom's case that was first revised in mid-2004, if we want to, we can use that date and ignore the October calendar, as Victoria combined real memories and her imagination.

A13G10 is good for your theory, but the fact that "20" years later could be "almost 20" years later. So it could be October-December 2020.
"Ana Helstrom's case that was first revised in mid-2004", so the case was before. To avoid confusing Helstrom's timeline, I think it's better to put it in 2020. In principle, Shang-Chi will play 1-2 years after the snap.

A13G10 is good for your theory, but the fact that "20" years later could be "almost 20" years later. So it could be October-December 2020.
"Ana Helstrom's case that was first revised in mid-2004", so the case was before. To avoid confusing Helstrom's timeline, I think it's better to put it in 2020. In principle, Shang-Chi will play 1-2 years after the snap.
In my opinion, I don't think avoiding confusion is more important than the established evidence. Almost 20 years is not 20 years, 20 years is 20 years.

Last edited:
Evidence points out to post 2020 either way. It cannot be 2020

In the second and fourth picture it says "Happy New Year 2025" in the background, so now we know when Hawkeye will take place.

Edit: There's a guy dressed as Santa in one of the set pics, so I would say we're looking at Christmas 2024:

Last edited:
Official Spiderman 3. cast:

Tobey Maguire - Spiderman
Andrew Garfield - Spiderman
Tom Holland - Spiderman
Emma Stone - Gwen Stacy
Kirsten Dunst - Mary Jane
Zendaya - MJ
Benedict Cumberbatch - Doctor Strange
Alfred Molina - Octopus
Jamie Foxx - Electro
J.K Simmons - Jonah Jameson
Jacob Batalon - Ned Leeds
Tony Revolori - Flash Thompson
Marisa Tomei - May Parker

So alternate timeline -> Sam Raimi trilogy and Marc Webb duology? :D

Official Spiderman 3. cast:

Tobey Maguire - Spiderman
Andrew Garfield - Spiderman
Tom Holland - Spiderman
Emma Stone - Gwen Stacy
Kirsten Dunst - Mary Jane
Zendaya - MJ
Benedict Cumberbatch - Doctor Strange
Alfred Molina - Octopus
Jamie Foxx - Electro
J.K Simmons - Jonah Jameson
Jacob Batalon - Ned Leeds
Tony Revolori - Flash Thompson
Marisa Tomei - May Parker

So alternate timeline -> Sam Raimi trilogy and Marc Webb duology? :D

If this is true, then Sony is literally forcing this shit on Marvel because Sony has complete control and will break their contract with Marvel if they say "No" even once...

Not official, yet, but pretty likely.
If this is true, then Sony is literally forcing this shit on Marvel because Sony has complete control and will break their contract with Marvel if they say "No" even once...
It is what it is. I'm not sure, though. I think it's fine as long as it ends up being good.

I recommend [Earth-96283], the official Raimiverse designation, and [Earth-120703], the official Webbverse designation, if their universes feature in Spider-Man: Homecoming 3.

Might want to consider placing the events of those films in alternate realities if it's a major part of the film. That would be, of course:
Earth-96283
Spider-Man

Spider-Man: Teaser Trailer
Spider-Man: Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2.1
Spider-Man 3: Prequel
Spider-Man 3
Spider-Man 3: The Black

Earth-120703
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man: Cinematic Infinite Comics
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Potentially comic adaptations, but those conflict with events in the films.

That is, if they are even actually in the film.

Last edited:
Oh boy. Now we're talking.

Also, cameo roles + final act.

If that were the case, it would have the first Insignia.
Look at the symbols.

If that were the case, it would have the first Insignia.
Look at the symbols.
Oh shit.

Edit: Damn, I was so hyped, but it's just the logo from the Avengers' SHIELD.

Last edited:
I'd be over the moon if it's true, but how accurate a source is Murphy's Multiverse?
Very. As an example, everything that has now been confirmed about the Hawkeye series, he scooped earlier this year.
This, too, supports the rumour.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back