Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I'm curious to see if WandaVision gives us any specific reference of time (beyond being post Endgame).

I'm curious to see if WandaVision gives us any specific reference of time (beyond being post Endgame).
Yeah. I'd assume it would be shortly after Avengers: Endgame because of Visions passing being recent to Wanda, but it ties into Loki, Spider-Man: Homecoming 3 and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, so possibly during Spider-Man: Far From Home or Spider-Man: Homecoming 3, since Spider-Man: Homecoming 3 takes place immediately after and will, presumably, take place immediately before Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

I say this because I assume that the events of WandaVision lead into the alternate universes in the other media. It's a guess, anyway.

Yeah. I'd assume it would be shortly after Avengers: Endgame because of Visions passing being recent to Wanda, but it ties into Loki, Spider-Man: Homecoming 3 and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, so possibly during Spider-Man: Far From Home or Spider-Man: Homecoming 3, since Spider-Man: Homecoming 3 takes place immediately after and will, presumably, take place immediately before Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

I say this because I assume that the events of WandaVision lead into the alternate universes in the other media. It's a guess, anyway.
Yeah, I'm expecting both Spider-Man 3 and Doctor Strange 2 to still be in 2024. If WandaVision ends in a way where the ramifications are global, then a placement between Far From Home and Spider-Man 3 would probably make the most sense. I guess another possibility could be that the multiverse stuff is more ripples that take some time to come to a head. In that case, I think a placement earlier in 2024 would work.

The Fear Dimension gonna be next?
Nope. The Fear Dimension is not related to the Dark Dimension. I believe it is not even a Dimension itself, it is nicknamed by Fitz to be that, but it seems another planet or realm, but not connected to the Dark Dimension. The Hell Dimension, and the Darkforce Dimension have a lot of evidence that pointed out to being inside Dormammu's realms, the Fear Dimension is not a Dimension.

"Ah, it's no big deal. But if you feel that bad about it, you can buy me pizza some time. Today's good?"

Just wondering about you guys thoughts on this.
View attachment 334
View attachment 335
Connection?
I see a lot of people say it's Maximus, but to me it clearly looks like someone holding two bikes. That also fits with the set pics of Kamala and her best friend on bikes (and I think he's wearing the labcoat halloween outfit you can see in other set pics.)

I see a lot of people say it's Maximus, but to me it clearly looks like someone holding two bikes. That also fits with the set pics of Kamala and her best friend on bikes (and I think he's wearing the labcoat halloween outfit you can see in other set pics.)
Makes sense. I can't really imagine her calling Maximus a "cool guy".

Yeah, the whole thing looks likes the plan for her and Bruno going to the Avengercon.

I saw the two episodes of Marvel Studios: Legends, and as might be expected, there is zero new scene and the two episodes are a 15-min "previously", but a nice recap with a good editing!

Also, do you know if the very nice OST of episode 2 (Vision) is from a movie already released?

I don't remember it, but maybe it was an OST from one of the MCU movie?

Last edited:

:eek:
Welp. I guess that bumps the Deadpool movies from 2010s to 2030-2033. Assuming they'll acknowledge those first two as well, but 'loosely' (i.e. from Wade's perspective as to why some things don't fit).

For example: this sh*t never happened, was just in Deadpool's head:
DependentKnobbyGeese-size_restricted.gif

Half joking btw, let's wait and see.

• Haha
Reactions: Dok
Well, the time travel is canon, which means, if they do acknowledge them, the first two films, and thus the X-Men universe supposedly, are set in alternate timelines. Could retcon Cable's time travel device to being Quantum Realm related, explaining how the credits even worked.

If he goes back to his original timeline, using the same method from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S7 and Avengers: Endgame, then I guess that the first two films are seemingly canon to the MCU, somehow.

All this means right now is Deadpool 3 is canon.

Latest posts

Back