Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

which kind of contradicts the set pictures about G-20 New York 2023 event. Unless, that is an old poster that never got taken out.
Sorry if I missed it, but why does Endgame have to take place in October?

So as far as "the bomb went off while we were eating dinner" said by Pietro in Age of Ultron, that could very well be true. In WandaVision, they are watching Dick Van Dyke when the bomb goes off. However, we the audience don't see the full episode of DVD (haha), just a few minutes. The full episode is on YouTube, by the way. Anyway, we can presume that the twins mother went to the kitchen and brought over some food for everyone at some point off screen. I made a little mashup of that scene from WandaVision episode 8, the same scene from Avengers: Age of Ultron and some parts of the full episode 21 of season 2 of Dick Van Dyke: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p9VxnZ-C0amdrZ0Trf7fC3GNFyWvHOcl/view?usp=drivesdk
I tried to fill in the gaps, and I don't agree, it is not the end of the world, it just shows Marvel will aim for a creative story that makes sense instead of focusing attention on those little details.

8 months before June-July 2024.
It also works out as Tony's funeral was filmed in October 2017. As for the G20 poster, I assume it'll be an old flyer. I think I saw somewhere else where the snap was referred to as being 6 years prior during The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, which also fits with a Spring 2024 placement.

if i watch the mcu is it fine if i skip agent carter ive watched it once and i didnt like it but does it inculde anything necessary to watch

Updated with The Falcon and the Winter Soldier 1x01.

Sam tells Torres that he's been working with the Air Force for 6 months, which means it's at least April 2024. However, Bucky tells Leah that he's 106, which would place this in 1923 since his birth date was March 10, 1917. Either Bucky forgot that his birthday has passed, or it takes place a month or two earlier and Sam was rounding up the months.

Last edited:
Updated with The Falcon and the Winter Soldier 1x01.

Sam tells Torres that he's been working with the Air Force for 6 months, which means it's at least April 2024. However, Bucky tells Leah that he's 106, which would place this in 1923 since his birth date was March 10, 1917. Either Bucky forgot that his birthday has passed, or it takes place a month or two earlier and Sam was rounding up the months.
it might be a mistake, like if they want to set themselves in 2023, but it has to be 2024.

it might be a mistake, like if they want to set themselves in 2023, but it has to be 2024.
I honestly don't think they were focusing too much on what exact month Bucky was born, just that it was 1917. Didn't March 10th come from a deleted scene anyway? I think the only onscreen confirmation of his birthday is the year 1917 shown in the Smithsonian exhibit. So, it could be that his birthday is later in the year.

Latest posts

Back