Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

So do we think Black Widow will be 100% a prequel, or do you think the post-credit scene will time jump to the present day?

So do we think Black Widow will be 100% a prequel, or do you think the post-credit scene will time jump to the present day?
Both The First Avengers and Captain Marvel weren't completely set in the past, so I I'll think Black Widow will either also be a frame story, or have a present day post-credits scene

Both The First Avengers and Captain Marvel weren't completely set in the past, so I I'll think Black Widow will either also be a frame story, or have a present day post-credits scene
Makes sense, though it would be kinda cool to have it be a complete prequel set between Civil War and Infinity War.

Makes sense, though it would be kinda cool to have it be a complete prequel set between Civil War and Infinity War.

Yeah, the whole "Team Cap are fugitives" is really only explored in the tie-in comics. Would be cool to have at least Black Widow showing that arc when watching chronologically.

It took me a year to make these, but I finally created a simplified chronological viewing order in graphic form via Trello.com (amazing organizational site). This site was immensely helpful in putting these together. Be sure to bookmark each Phase as I update frequently. Enjoy and let me know if anyone has any questions.

Phase I

Phase II

Phase III

Phase IV - still a work in progress, obviously

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier:image0-3-1.jpg
"With some ties to S.H.I.E.L.D. and the intelligence community still in tact, the team worked to aid in the protection of Earth and it's citizens"

Thoughts?

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier:View attachment 390
"With some ties to S.H.I.E.L.D. and the intelligence community still in tact, the team worked to aid in the protection of Earth and it's citizens"

Thoughts?
I want to believe, but the pessimist in me says this is either a reference to the tie-in comics where they're in contact with Fury, or to the Black Widow movie.

Fury isn't S.H.I.E.L.D. and his group isn't an intelligence agency.

I feel like the movies still consider Fury a SHIELD agent, especially when they consider the seamstress as one (who works for Fury).
But like I said, it could also be a nod to the BW movie. OT Fagbenle's character is supposed to be a SHIELD agent. And we now know FatWS does contain a reference to the Black Widow movie.
Valentina Allegra de Fontaine was supposed to first appear in Black Widow, but because of the delay she appears here first.

I want to believe, but the pessimist in me says this is either a reference to the tie-in comics where they're in contact with Fury, or to the Black Widow movie.
The Captain Marvel prelude indicates that Rogers and the team are not at all in contact with Fury, but he can reach to them whenever he feels like. So it wouldn't be them.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier 1x05: "Truth" (0:00:00 - 0:46:56)
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier 1x05: "Truth" (0:52:49 - 0:53:20)
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier 1x05: "Truth" (0:46:57 - 0:50:39
I can't find (0:50:40 - 0:52:48) anywhere

If I wanted to could I consider deleted scenes of the movies, canon?

If you wanted to consider deleted scenes to be your own personal, headcanon you can (I know I include some deleted scenes in my headcanon) but deleted scenes are not part of the official canon

Marvel Studios Be More Loki

Possible new canon book.

Why try to fit in when it's so fun to stand out?

Loki knows a thing or two about making friends with the right people and getting to the top. Let the Marvel Cinematic Universe's most mischievous Asgardian show you how to live life on your own terms.

Known across the universe for his unique sense of style, charm, and supreme self-confidence, Loki is perfectly placed to give you great tips on how to manage those pesky sibling rivalries or change the mindset of those who always seem to be disappointed in you. Extra input from Loki's allies, family, and foes—including Thor, Odin, and the Avengers—ensures you'll be fully-equipped to turn any negative into a positive.

Teaming pithy advice with iconic images and witty quotes from almost a decade of blockbuster Marvel Studios movies, Be More Loki is the perfect gift tongue-in-cheek guide to doing things a little differently for family, friends, and colleagues alike. Shake up the status quo with Loki's special brand of alternative thinking!

Edit:
This seems to be a new series:
Marvel Studios Be More Captain America

Unleash your inner Avenger and make the world a better place!

Captain America is a strong and noble leader, an inspiration for others with his bravery, honor, and unrivaled sense of justice. Join the Marvel Cinematic Universe's most famous Super Soldier as he and the Avengers face adversity and encourage those around them to live up to their full potential. When it comes to integrity, principles, and leadership, no other hero comes close to Cap!

Packed with iconic movie scenes, inspiring quotes, and helpful lifestyle tips from across nearly a decade of Marvel Studios films, Be More Captain America is the perfect gift for friends, family, and colleagues who need guidance on how to take charge, better themselves, and lead by example!

I guess it depends on how much new information that "extra input from allies" etc will give us

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back