Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Need some help with the following section:

Avengers - Age of Ultron Chapter 13: "The New Avengers" (2:06:27 - 2:06:57)
Thor - Ragnarok: A New Story (Chapters 3, 5, 7, 9)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 2x20: "Scars" (0:02:24 - 0:41:35)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 2x21: "S.O.S., Part 1"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 2x22: "S.O.S., Part 2"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3x05: "4,772 Hours" (0:00:00 - 0:07:31)

May
Avengers - Age of Ultron
Chapter 13: "The New Avengers" (2:06:58 - 2:08:34)
Captain Marvel - Prelude #1, "The Peacekeepers" (pg. 6)
Avengers - Age of Ultron Chapter 13: "The New Avengers" (2:08:35 - 2:11:06)
Avengers - Age of Ultron Chapter 14: "End Credits" (2:13:08 - 2:13:31)

How do we know that AOU extends into May? I don't recall the film itself showing a passage of time for there to be a way to know that. Main reason is, my OCD side wants the entirety of AOU to fit before AOS 2x20 if possible.

Need some help with the following section:

Avengers - Age of Ultron Chapter 13: "The New Avengers" (2:06:27 - 2:06:57)
Thor - Ragnarok: A New Story (Chapters 3, 5, 7, 9)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 2x20: "Scars" (0:02:24 - 0:41:35)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 2x21: "S.O.S., Part 1"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 2x22: "S.O.S., Part 2"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3x05: "4,772 Hours" (0:00:00 - 0:07:31)

May
Avengers - Age of Ultron
Chapter 13: "The New Avengers" (2:06:58 - 2:08:34)
Captain Marvel - Prelude #1, "The Peacekeepers" (pg. 6)
Avengers - Age of Ultron Chapter 13: "The New Avengers" (2:08:35 - 2:11:06)
Avengers - Age of Ultron Chapter 14: "End Credits" (2:13:08 - 2:13:31)

How do we know that AOU extends into May? I don't recall the film itself showing a passage of time for there to be a way to know that. Main reason is, my OCD side wants the entirety of AOU to fit before AOS 2x20 if possible.
The Avengers compound is completed, and Clint's wife has already given birth (she was pregnant earlier in the movie).

Not sure if it's been stated, but in The Punisher S2,E7 at the 45.14 mark, a calendar showing the month of May 2018 can be seen.

Not sure if it's been stated, but in The Punisher S2,E7 at the 45.14 mark, a calendar showing the month of May 2018 can be seen.
It's been mentioned before. I didn't add it because the calendar doesn't say what the month is.

Do you have a clear screenshot of it?
Notice the top left you can see "June" and "July" as the previous and next month.

DSC_0016.JPG

Edit: Here are the MCU Wiki's notes...

In Fight or Flight, Restless by Ryan Innes plays on the radio, indicating it is set after April 13, 2018, when the song was released. In One Bad Day, it is shown that events following the duel at the Central Park carousel in Memento Mori, dated to December 13, 2016, are "one year ago" (with Madani also saying this in the episode), suggesting late 2017, or, if the flashback scene is early January 2017, then early 2018. Then, during the robbery scene, a calendar is shown with days/dates and holidays aligning exactly with May 2018 (also fitting Restless). It is stated to be Friday, making it Friday 4th, 11th, 18th, or 25th, with the flashback presumably early January 2017. The current boxes and files employees are shown to be using are also shown to say "2018", further affirming the year. In My Brother's Keeper, a banner is up for an event on "APRIL 18-20", but can be assumed to have just been left up afterward. In Flustercluck, 2 days later, a phone calendar is shown saying it is the 13th, placing the robbery on Friday, May 11, 2018. The Abyss contains confirmation that it is after the events of A New Napkin, dated to November 2017 (see 2017 references). It also shows an ID valid "01/18"-"01/20", again further affirming that it is 2018, not 2017. It is also still sunny after 19:19, so between approximately March 18th and September 14th, fitting with the May setting. Brett Mahoney also says it is Tuesday, 2 days after the phone indicated it was the 13th, fitting with it being Tuesday, May 15, 2018. So, the season's main events can be placed from April 28 (27 including the flashbacks comprising the majority of Roadhouse Blues), 2018 to May 17, 2018.
Jeph Loeb stated that all Marvel Television released between April 2018 and April 2019 is set before the Snap of Avengers: Infinity War (1, 2). The placement of The Punisher: Season 2 does end up contributing to the Snap being as late as its May 31, 2018 placement (see other references), but, simultaneously, an approximate May 31, 2018 placement for the Snap is suggested regardless, so the main events of The Punisher: Season 2 finishing by May 17, 2018 fit accordingly. The only issue is the "three months later" epilogue scene of The Whirlwind, which would occur in August 2018, after the Snap. However, this is not enough to contradict the clear April-May 2018 placement of the main events (nor push the Snap to August, with plenty of evidence placing it in the first half of 2018 - see other references). It must be assumed that Frank Castle and Dinah Madani survived the Snap. The scene itself provides no contradiction to the event of the Snap, and can comfortably be set after.

Last edited:
Yeah, the calendar also shows a holiday on the 13th, matching Mother's Day 2018. I just recently rewatched the season and an April-May 2018 placement is pretty logical.

I'm aware that the calendar matches May 2018, including Mother's Day and Memorial Day, but I was looking for a high-resolution image of the calendar where you can clearly see that's what the holidays are marked as. As it is, the text is too blurry even when I try to upscale it.

But okay, I'll add it anyway.

I know it's a ton of info, but since Jessica Jones S3 is also part of this conversation, here are the notes the MCU Wiki compiled:

There is conflicting information about when Jessica Jones: Season 3 takes place. The season definitely takes place in 2018:
  • In AKA I Have No Spleen, Trish Walker says, "How many times have you trained in the past year? Or ever? [...] I've spent the past year honing my skills, evolving into the best version of myself." This places events a year after June 2017 (see 2017 references), when she got her abilities.
  • In AKA Customer Service is Standing By, Jones refers to her latest small action as "the most heroic thing I've done all year". This suggests this is not the same year as the events of Season 2, which was 2017 (see 2017 references).
  • In AKA Camera Friendly, it is said that Alisa Jones' kills, firmly in May 2017 (see 2017 references), were "last year".
However, there are three options for when in 2018: January-February 2018, April-May 2018, or November-December 2018. The evidence is:
  • The season does not reference the world-changing effects of Thanos' Snap, which occurred in May 2018 (see other references). Furthermore, Jeph Loeb stated in July 2018, "The short answer is that the stories that you're seeing, unless otherwise noted, all happen before [...] what is affectionately referred to as "The Thanos Snap". And we'll continue to be in that place until we find out what happens in Avengers 4," referring to Marvel Cinematic Universe television. He only clearly refers to television released before April 26, 2019, though without any mention in the shows released shortly after Avengers: Endgame either, including this season, it could be taken that he meant "at least until we find out what happens in Avengers 4", and with it not being "otherwise noted" this season, the statement applies. Regardless, ideally, the season should be before the Snap, finishing by May 2018.
  • In AKA Camera Friendly, in a live broadcast, Trish Walker says, "Now, I have a surprise for you today. A very special guest host in honor of Mother's Day." Grace says, "Mother's Day is 6 months away." Walker replies, "Giving us plenty of time to shop for that perfect Mother's Day gift, Grace." With Mother's Day being May 13, 2018 (shown in One Bad Day to be the same in the MCU as the real world), this would make the season November.
  • In AKA The Double Half-Wappinger, it is shown that Donny Sallinger's death was reported on "April 7, 2001". Later, it is said that this was "18 years ago", which would otherwise suggest it is 2019. Given it is 2018, this suggests it should be late 2018.
  • All twelve previous Marvel Netflix seasons have followed chronological order in their releases, meaning this is almost certainly still the case for the thirteenth and final season. This would place the middle of the season later than the middle of The Punisher: Season 2, firmly May 10, 2018 (see other references).
  • In AKA The Perfect Burger, a recent email says, "It's spring! Make your bedroom feel like a botanical garden."
  • In AKA You're Welcome, in a flashback to not long before the season's events, Trish Walker and Grace state that it is currently spring. This would suggest the season's main events are spring/summer.
  • In AKA Everything, Trish Walker says, "We're debuting our spring-summer collection." This would generally be around January.
  • American football is shown to be on TV in AKA The Perfect Burger and AKA A Lotta Worms, suggesting it is September-February.
  • In AKA Camera Friendly, it is shown to be dark in New York in a scene set at least 30 minutes before "7PM". This would suggest it is between October and March.
  • In AKA The Perfect Burger, Trish Walker is selling an "easy breezy summer tank" top on TV, suggesting it is around spring/summer.
  • In AKA The Perfect Burger, a small pumpkin sticker is shown in a bar. In AKA A Lotta Worms, small pumpkin and skeleton decorations are present in the bar. This would suggest it is around Halloween.
  • In AKA The Perfect Burger, it is shown to be 18°F at 8:46PM, suggesting it is around January.
  • In AKA You're Welcome, in a flashback to not long before the season's events, it is said to be below freezing this week and shown to be 21°F at 9:24AM, suggesting it is January, so the season not long after January.
  • In AKA I Did Something Today, the week ahead's weather is shown to average 45.7°F low, 59°F high, suggesting around April or October.
  • In AKA Everything, it is shown to be 37°F at 4:23PM, suggesting it is around January.
  • In AKA I Have No Spleen, Trish Walker says, "How many times have you trained in the past year? Or ever? [...] I've spent the past year honing my skills, evolving into the best version of myself." This places the events a year after June 2017 (see 2017 references), suggesting around mid-2018.
  • In AKA Customer Service is Standing By, Erik Gelden talks to Jessica Jones in the morning, during daylight hours. He has 12 hours to deliver his debt, and delivers it 3 hours late, meaning there were over 15 hours of daylight. This would suggest the events are between May and August.
  • In AKA Everything, Jones' iCloud calendar says "Wednesday 5", suggesting September 2018 or December 2018.
  • In AKA The Perfect Burger, Boogeyman by Dead Posey plays in the bar. This was released in August 2018, suggesting the events are set after then.
  • In AKA You're Welcome, in a flashback to the day the season's events begin, People magazine's January 22, 2018 issue (with an advert for The Alienist, which began on January 21, 2018, shown on the back) is shown. This suggests the season's events are after late January.
From this, there appears to be three possible options for the season, which spans 31 days: January-February 2018, April-May 2018, or November-December 2018.
The January-February 2018 placement:
  • Fits with being pre-Snap, the spring-summer clothes launch, the football games shown, it being dark by 18:30, and most of the weather recordings shown.
  • Passably satisfies being "6 months" until Mother's Day (if rounding is involved from 4 months), being a year since June 2017, and one of the weather recordings shown.
  • Goes against April 2001 being "18 years ago", Netflix chronological order, the "It's spring!" email, the recent flashback being said to be spring, the "easy breezy summer tank" top, the pumpkin and skeleton decorations, the "Wednesday 5" iCloud calendar date, the 15 hours of daylight, the January 22, 2018 magazine, and Boogeyman by Dead Posey.
The April-May 2018 placement:
  • Fits with being pre-Snap, Netflix chronological order, the "It's spring!" email, the recent flashback being said to be spring, the "easy breezy summer tank" top, the 15 hours of daylight, being a year since June 2017, and the January 22, 2018 magazine.
  • Passably satisfies April 2001 being "18 years ago" (17 years, but at least it is slightly over 17.0 years) and the spring-summer clothes launch.
  • Goes against being "6 months" until Mother's Day, the football games shown, the pumpkin and skeleton decorations, it being dark by 18:30, the "Wednesday 5" iCloud calendar date, the 15 hours of daylight, the weather recordings shown, and Boogeyman by Dead Posey.
The November-December 2018 placement:
  • Fits with being "6 months" until Mother's Day, April 2001 being "18 years ago" (as close as possible), Netflix chronological order, the football games shown, the pumpkin and skeleton decorations, it being dark by 18:30, the "Wednesday 5" iCloud calendar date, Boogeyman by Dead Posey, the January 22, 2018 magazine, and one of the weather recordings shown.
  • Passably satisfies the recent flashback being said to be spring (if you assume Walker only started tracking Brandt months after he was set free), being a year since June 2017, and the spring-summer clothes launch.
  • Goes against being pre-Snap, the "It's spring!" email, the "easy breezy summer tank" top, the 15 hours of daylight, and most of the weather recordings shown.
The evidence the season itself contains would place the season in November-December 2018. However, incorporating the Snap, the late 2018 placement becomes highly problematic, and the evidence sets very comparable. Ultimately, given there is in fact some evidence for Spring 2018 (slightly more than early 2018) rather than late 2018, and the near impossibility for the season to be 6 months post-Snap without a single recognition of the event, Spring 2018 is taken as the strongest placement within the context of the MCU.
The season should be chronologically set after The Punisher: Season 2. Therefore, the middle of the season (the middle of AKA The Double Half-Wappinger) should be set after the middle of The Punisher: Season 2 (the middle of One Bad Day), Thursday, May 10, 2018. The middle of AKA The Double Half-Wappinger is set on a Thursday, meaning at the earliest, it is later in the same day as the middle of One Bad Day. The season spans 18 days after the middle of AKA The Double Half-Wappinger, meaning the earliest it can finish is May 28, 2018. With the Snap set after the season, and meant to be set as early as possible in May 2018 (see other references), this earliest possible Spring 2018 placement for Jessica Jones: Season 3 should be taken. With the middle of AKA The Double Half-Wappinger set on May 10, 2018, the season overall spans April 26-May 28, 2018.

I know it's a ton of info, but since Jessica Jones S3 is also part of this conversation, here are the notes the MCU Wiki compiled:

There is conflicting information about when Jessica Jones: Season 3 takes place. The season definitely takes place in 2018:
  • In AKA I Have No Spleen, Trish Walker says, "How many times have you trained in the past year? Or ever? [...] I've spent the past year honing my skills, evolving into the best version of myself." This places events a year after June 2017 (see 2017 references), when she got her abilities.
  • In AKA Customer Service is Standing By, Jones refers to her latest small action as "the most heroic thing I've done all year". This suggests this is not the same year as the events of Season 2, which was 2017 (see 2017 references).
  • In AKA Camera Friendly, it is said that Alisa Jones' kills, firmly in May 2017 (see 2017 references), were "last year".
However, there are three options for when in 2018: January-February 2018, April-May 2018, or November-December 2018. The evidence is:
  • The season does not reference the world-changing effects of Thanos' Snap, which occurred in May 2018 (see other references). Furthermore, Jeph Loeb stated in July 2018, "The short answer is that the stories that you're seeing, unless otherwise noted, all happen before [...] what is affectionately referred to as "The Thanos Snap". And we'll continue to be in that place until we find out what happens in Avengers 4," referring to Marvel Cinematic Universe television. He only clearly refers to television released before April 26, 2019, though without any mention in the shows released shortly after Avengers: Endgame either, including this season, it could be taken that he meant "at least until we find out what happens in Avengers 4", and with it not being "otherwise noted" this season, the statement applies. Regardless, ideally, the season should be before the Snap, finishing by May 2018.
  • In AKA Camera Friendly, in a live broadcast, Trish Walker says, "Now, I have a surprise for you today. A very special guest host in honor of Mother's Day." Grace says, "Mother's Day is 6 months away." Walker replies, "Giving us plenty of time to shop for that perfect Mother's Day gift, Grace." With Mother's Day being May 13, 2018 (shown in One Bad Day to be the same in the MCU as the real world), this would make the season November.
  • In AKA The Double Half-Wappinger, it is shown that Donny Sallinger's death was reported on "April 7, 2001". Later, it is said that this was "18 years ago", which would otherwise suggest it is 2019. Given it is 2018, this suggests it should be late 2018.
  • All twelve previous Marvel Netflix seasons have followed chronological order in their releases, meaning this is almost certainly still the case for the thirteenth and final season. This would place the middle of the season later than the middle of The Punisher: Season 2, firmly May 10, 2018 (see other references).
  • In AKA The Perfect Burger, a recent email says, "It's spring! Make your bedroom feel like a botanical garden."
  • In AKA You're Welcome, in a flashback to not long before the season's events, Trish Walker and Grace state that it is currently spring. This would suggest the season's main events are spring/summer.
  • In AKA Everything, Trish Walker says, "We're debuting our spring-summer collection." This would generally be around January.
  • American football is shown to be on TV in AKA The Perfect Burger and AKA A Lotta Worms, suggesting it is September-February.
  • In AKA Camera Friendly, it is shown to be dark in New York in a scene set at least 30 minutes before "7PM". This would suggest it is between October and March.
  • In AKA The Perfect Burger, Trish Walker is selling an "easy breezy summer tank" top on TV, suggesting it is around spring/summer.
  • In AKA The Perfect Burger, a small pumpkin sticker is shown in a bar. In AKA A Lotta Worms, small pumpkin and skeleton decorations are present in the bar. This would suggest it is around Halloween.
  • In AKA The Perfect Burger, it is shown to be 18°F at 8:46PM, suggesting it is around January.
  • In AKA You're Welcome, in a flashback to not long before the season's events, it is said to be below freezing this week and shown to be 21°F at 9:24AM, suggesting it is January, so the season not long after January.
  • In AKA I Did Something Today, the week ahead's weather is shown to average 45.7°F low, 59°F high, suggesting around April or October.
  • In AKA Everything, it is shown to be 37°F at 4:23PM, suggesting it is around January.
  • In AKA I Have No Spleen, Trish Walker says, "How many times have you trained in the past year? Or ever? [...] I've spent the past year honing my skills, evolving into the best version of myself." This places the events a year after June 2017 (see 2017 references), suggesting around mid-2018.
  • In AKA Customer Service is Standing By, Erik Gelden talks to Jessica Jones in the morning, during daylight hours. He has 12 hours to deliver his debt, and delivers it 3 hours late, meaning there were over 15 hours of daylight. This would suggest the events are between May and August.
  • In AKA Everything, Jones' iCloud calendar says "Wednesday 5", suggesting September 2018 or December 2018.
  • In AKA The Perfect Burger, Boogeyman by Dead Posey plays in the bar. This was released in August 2018, suggesting the events are set after then.
  • In AKA You're Welcome, in a flashback to the day the season's events begin, People magazine's January 22, 2018 issue (with an advert for The Alienist, which began on January 21, 2018, shown on the back) is shown. This suggests the season's events are after late January.
From this, there appears to be three possible options for the season, which spans 31 days: January-February 2018, April-May 2018, or November-December 2018.
The January-February 2018 placement:
  • Fits with being pre-Snap, the spring-summer clothes launch, the football games shown, it being dark by 18:30, and most of the weather recordings shown.
  • Passably satisfies being "6 months" until Mother's Day (if rounding is involved from 4 months), being a year since June 2017, and one of the weather recordings shown.
  • Goes against April 2001 being "18 years ago", Netflix chronological order, the "It's spring!" email, the recent flashback being said to be spring, the "easy breezy summer tank" top, the pumpkin and skeleton decorations, the "Wednesday 5" iCloud calendar date, the 15 hours of daylight, the January 22, 2018 magazine, and Boogeyman by Dead Posey.
The April-May 2018 placement:
  • Fits with being pre-Snap, Netflix chronological order, the "It's spring!" email, the recent flashback being said to be spring, the "easy breezy summer tank" top, the 15 hours of daylight, being a year since June 2017, and the January 22, 2018 magazine.
  • Passably satisfies April 2001 being "18 years ago" (17 years, but at least it is slightly over 17.0 years) and the spring-summer clothes launch.
  • Goes against being "6 months" until Mother's Day, the football games shown, the pumpkin and skeleton decorations, it being dark by 18:30, the "Wednesday 5" iCloud calendar date, the 15 hours of daylight, the weather recordings shown, and Boogeyman by Dead Posey.
The November-December 2018 placement:
  • Fits with being "6 months" until Mother's Day, April 2001 being "18 years ago" (as close as possible), Netflix chronological order, the football games shown, the pumpkin and skeleton decorations, it being dark by 18:30, the "Wednesday 5" iCloud calendar date, Boogeyman by Dead Posey, the January 22, 2018 magazine, and one of the weather recordings shown.
  • Passably satisfies the recent flashback being said to be spring (if you assume Walker only started tracking Brandt months after he was set free), being a year since June 2017, and the spring-summer clothes launch.
  • Goes against being pre-Snap, the "It's spring!" email, the "easy breezy summer tank" top, the 15 hours of daylight, and most of the weather recordings shown.
The evidence the season itself contains would place the season in November-December 2018. However, incorporating the Snap, the late 2018 placement becomes highly problematic, and the evidence sets very comparable. Ultimately, given there is in fact some evidence for Spring 2018 (slightly more than early 2018) rather than late 2018, and the near impossibility for the season to be 6 months post-Snap without a single recognition of the event, Spring 2018 is taken as the strongest placement within the context of the MCU.
The season should be chronologically set after The Punisher: Season 2. Therefore, the middle of the season (the middle of AKA The Double Half-Wappinger) should be set after the middle of The Punisher: Season 2 (the middle of One Bad Day), Thursday, May 10, 2018. The middle of AKA The Double Half-Wappinger is set on a Thursday, meaning at the earliest, it is later in the same day as the middle of One Bad Day. The season spans 18 days after the middle of AKA The Double Half-Wappinger, meaning the earliest it can finish is May 28, 2018. With the Snap set after the season, and meant to be set as early as possible in May 2018 (see other references), this earliest possible Spring 2018 placement for Jessica Jones: Season 3 should be taken. With the middle of AKA The Double Half-Wappinger set on May 10, 2018, the season overall spans April 26-May 28, 2018.
No need to quote what the MCU wiki says on the timeline pages, I do read them.

I disagree with the wiki's placement of JJS3. In my opinion, Grace saying Mother's Day is in 6 months is a stronger indicator of time, and fits better in early 2018. If it's May, the line doesn't work. Also, Jessica Jones S3 and Punisher S2 don't reference each other, so I don't view it as necessary that they take place chronologically.

I like to pretend that she actually meant 6 weeks, and accidentally said months.

I mean, you can. It's not evidence of 6 weeks before at all, that's not what I'm saying, but it's an explanation to why she said what she said if you place it in late March, early April if it bothered you.

So, it's more like a hand-weave because of the presence of more "valid" evidence, not evidence in and of itself.

Jessica Jones S3 is just another case of the disconnect between Marvel Studios and Marvel Television. I just recently watched the season and it's clearly meant to be late Summer/early Fall to late Fall/early Winter 2018. I mean I get placing it before the snap, but the weather changing from Summer-like towards the beginning to more Winter-like at the end makes it hard. At the same time, I understand it's working with what we got.

Honestly, yeah, given that SHIELD season 6 is already out there taking place post-Snap while never acknowledging it, the pragmatic part of me sort of feels like just shrugging and not worrying about the Snap for the Netflix shows either.

Honestly, yeah, given that SHIELD season 6 is already out there taking place post-Snap while never acknowledging it, the pragmatic part of me sort of feels like just shrugging and not worrying about the Snap for the Netflix shows either.
I still personally feel there's a chance that the Netflix characters that are brought back won't be the exact same as their Netflix counterparts anyway. Apparently, Feige liked people like Cox, Ritter, and D'Onofrio in their roles and I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the aspects of their stories that he wants to keep and get rids of the stuff he doesn't. Which if this were to happen, the Netflix series could simply be a universe similar enough to the MCU, that wasn't affected by the snap.

I get that the shows were originally made to be in the actual MCU, but I would completely understand if Feige didn't simply continue what was done with them. I for one would just be glad that some of the actors are coming back and the original shows no longer being a part of the MCU doesn't change their quality or how I feel about them at all.

I think the difference there is that there is actually very few scenes in SHIELD season 6 that take place in populated areas and the ones that do its easy to rationalise that those scenes are just showing the few populated parts of nondescript city.

Its just harder to believe that New York is operating buisness as usual a few months after the snap, at least in Runaways you can say the "Normality" is just a trick by Morgan le Fay

but like you said, we work with what we got

The last two Avengers were on TBS last night. Got me thinking. How do you guys rewatch Infinity War/ Endgame? I have to have the Captain Marvel and Ant Man and the Wasp post credits in there myself. I made an edit of the movie just as in the timeline, except with the Hawkeye Endgame scene removed. For me, it's easier just leaving that at the beginning of Endgame. What do you guys think? So it would be like this:

Avengers - Infinity War Chapter 19: "Aftermath" (2:11:11 - 2:14:16)
Ant-Man and the Wasp Chapter 18: "End Credits" (1:49:00 - 1:51:01)
Avengers - Infinity War Chapter 20: "End Credits" (2:27:33 - 2:29:06)
Avengers - Infinity War Chapter 19: "Aftermath" (2:14:17 - 2:17:30)
Ant-Man and the Wasp Chapter 18: "End Credits" (1:57:29 - 1:57:53)
Captain Marvel Chapter 17: "End Credits" (1:54:56 - 1:55:59)

Also, all of those scenes are pretty back to back, with the exception of the Captain Marvel scene. Thinking of adding a subtitle that says "3 weeks later", right before that scene. Maybe then add a short clip of this scene;
Avengers - Endgame Chapter 1: "One Last Surprise" with "a few weeks later.." (or maybe the scene showing Carol rescuing Tony and Nebula?

Times sound about right? And then just watch Endgame in it's entirety.

Last edited:
The last two Avengers were on TBS last night. Got me thinking. How do you guys rewatch Infinity War/ Endgame? I have to have the Captain Marvel and Ant Man and the Wasp post credits in there myself. I made an edit of the movie just as in the timeline, except with the Hawkeye Endgame scene removed. For me, it's easier just leaving that at the beginning of Endgame. What do you guys think? So it would be like this:

Avengers - Infinity War Chapter 19: "Aftermath" (2:11:11 - 2:14:16)
Ant-Man and the Wasp Chapter 18: "End Credits" (1:49:00 - 1:51:01)
Avengers - Infinity War Chapter 20: "End Credits" (2:27:33 - 2:29:06)
Avengers - Infinity War Chapter 19: "Aftermath" (2:14:17 - 2:17:30)
Ant-Man and the Wasp Chapter 18: "End Credits" (1:57:29 - 1:57:53)
Captain Marvel Chapter 17: "End Credits" (1:54:56 - 1:55:59)

Also, all of those scenes are pretty back to back, with the exception of the Captain Marvel scene. Thinking of adding a subtitle that says "3 weeks later", right before that scene. Maybe then add a short clip of this scene;
Avengers - Endgame Chapter 1: "One Last Surprise" with "a few weeks later.." (or maybe the scene showing Carol rescuing Tony and Nebula?

Times sound about right? And then just watch Endgame in it's entirety.
My rule is not to tamper with stuff like that. I actually choose to believe the entirety of Ant Man And The Wasp occurs before the final shot/ending of Infinity War to justify watching it before. It also creates a mystery for new viewers who aren't privy to the "snap". Then I watch Infinity War, then the entirety of Captain Marvel and then Endgame. Most MCU films take place over the course of a few weeks, but some are months and even years, like Captain Marvel.

Latest posts

Back