Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I would just put it immediately following Endgame. If you look at the timeline order on Disney Plus, that's where they place it.
Well, to this I would argue that they also place Thor TDW right after Avengers, which, although not wrong, isn't where the majority of the film takes place. So I'm not sure I trust their Loki placement...yet...

As previously stated, he thinks that the canon tie-in comics are non-canon.

Plus, come on, Agent Carter is obviously canon, and he doesn't care for that one either.

Oh, and he isn't sure which Superman Bloodsport shot in The Suicide Squad. :p

Pretty good director, but a clown when it comes to canon.

Reddit is one massive echo-chamber designed specifically to promote groupthink. All positive/affirming comments will always be at the very top and any dissenting/different/non-popular POV's will be downvoted to hell. I hate the site personally and normally never comment because compliance/agreement is demanded by the mods or else the mob will destroy you. And they CONSTANTLY use the word "toxic" to describe anyone with an opinion that doesn't line up with the circle jerk.

Glad to see this site isn't like that lol

Unintentional, but I love that the landscape of MCU's Limbo is pretty much the same as Legion's.
Just not still-framey with any text or flickering skies, but basically a grassy wasteland where things that aren't mean to be are lost in this dimension.
1625661278398.png

Other than that, I thought the newest episode was fantastic AND tied into the wider more-comic based multiverse stuff a bit with Alioth.

I'm expecting if not Kang then Immortus in the next episode.

There have been some plot leaks. My guess about the timeline of "Black Widow" is...

The film opens in 1995, then jumps to 2016 not long after the primary events of Civil War. The bulk of the film occurs during this time, then there is a 2 week time-jump that sets up Infinity War. Final scene is a post-credit's scene that jumps to 'present day' which I am going to assume is October/November of 2023.

Something I feel we've overlooked regarding the placement of the TVA on the timeline:

Sylvie in episode 3: (speaking to Loki regarding C-20's recalled memory) "I had to use a memory from hundreds of years ago, before she worked for the TVA."

So this would place the TVA scenes ~2300.

Something I feel we've overlooked regarding the placement of the TVA on the timeline:

Sylvie in episode 3: (speaking to Loki regarding C-20's recalled memory) "I had to use a memory from hundreds of years ago, before she worked for the TVA."

So this would place the TVA scenes ~2300.
It would merely mean that she worked for TVA for hundreds of years which doesn't tell us much, especially since "time works differently here".
And even if we could calculate TVA's placement that way, you are also assuming that her native time is sometime around now but she could easily come from like 2499 or 1980.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Black Widow yesterday, no spoilers, but I'm pretty sure there's no way to align the tie-in novels with the movie. I'm not even sure it lines up with the prelude comics tbh.

They'd never do it, but at this point I'd be okay if they just put the pre-Wandavision Marvel TV stuff in a now pruned branching timeline(s). Classic Loki leaves open the possibility that timelines branch for centuries (or even millennia depending on how old he is) before being pruned, so the TV folks could live long and happy lives before the end.

Of course, even the Thanos Copter is apparently more palatable for the MCU powers that be than Agents of SHIELD is at this point...grumble grumble...

I saw Black Widow yesterday, no spoilers, but I'm pretty sure there's no way to align the tie-in novels with the movie. I'm not even sure it lines up with the prelude comics tbh.
Can you at least spoiler tag the timeline?

Latest posts

Back