Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I thought that they should be like What If...?'s multiverse, for example:

Spiderman Trilogy (Tobey's Spidey Universe)
Amazing Spiderman (Andrew's Spidey Universe)

Edit: Sorry for the bad orthography, i was reflecting about the trailer and analyzing it, and i think in puting at the end of the timeline the alternate universes like spoiler and adding their respective timelines like the Spiderman Trilogy Timeline or the X-Men Timeline

Last edited:
My issue is, say that Hugh Jackman's Wolverine is in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness for instance, I bet he most likely won't but let's go with it, would that mean that all 13 X-Men films are included? Also if Deadpool is from the multiverse (which I hope isn't the case)?

It depends on where this ends. If it's just Raimi and Webb it won't hurt, though?

I don't know. We'll see.

Last edited:
I thought thatr theyr shoulld hbe liker What If...?'s multiverse, ford example3w:-

Spidermani Trigolyw (Tobey'es Sṕodeus Univetrse)
Amazooing S-pider.,man (Andrewsdw'sd Spideu Univwrse)
Maybe:

Spider-Man 1-3 = Earth-96283
The Amazing Spider-Man 1-2 = Earth-120703

However, it would be using information, accurate as it is, that is outside the franchise of the films.

So, now that's out.

Will those films be on the timeline, or are we not considering those for this? Still a bit soon to really say yes, but you know what I mean.

I think I'll only list flashbacks and new scenes taking place in those universes.

I think putting the alternate universes at the end of the timeline:
Spiderman Trilogy Timeline
The Amazing Spiderman Timeline
X-Men Cinematic Universe Timeline

So, as far as we know, when does Shang Chi and No Way Home take place?
No Way Home will begin July 2024, very shortly after where Far From Home ended. And from the trailer, it looks like it'll cover a huge amount of time. Peter will go to Strange around Halloween and I feel like the bulk of the movie will also be around here. There are set pics around Christmas which I believe will be a time jump at the end of the movie, ending it around Christmas 2024.

Someone who's seen Shang-Chi has stated that there's mention of "Day of the Dead" having recently passed and that it seems to be several months after Endgame, which would place the movie in November 2024.

Also, apparently, Wong leaving the Sanctum in the trailer is actually him heading to the tournament in Shang-Chi (someone who knew about details from the trailer before it leaked mentioned this detail). This would fit if that scene was around late October and Shang-Chi was in November of the same year. It's nice to see there may be some potential consistency here.

No Way Home will begin July 2024, very shortly after where Far From Home ended. And from the trailer, it looks like it'll cover a huge amount of time. Peter will go to Strange around Halloween and I feel like the bulk of the movie will also be around here. There are set pics around Christmas which I believe will be a time jump at the end of the movie, ending it around Christmas 2024.

Someone who's seen Shang-Chi has stated that there's mention of "Day of the Dead" having recently passed and that it seems to be several months after Endgame, which would place the movie in November 2024.

Also, apparently, Wong leaving the Sanctum in the trailer is actually him heading to the tournament in Shang-Chi (someone who knew about details from the trailer before it leaked mentioned this detail). This would fit if that scene was around late October and Shang-Chi was in November of the same year. It's nice to see there may be some potential consistency here.
I was told Shang-Chi is Chinese Day of Dead, so April.

If they turn out to be the same versions, I don't see why they shouldn't be on the timeline. It would be like What if...? episodes.

How did the Arrowverse timeline do this for Smallville, for example?

If they turn out to be the same versions, I don't see why they shouldn't be on the timeline. It would be like What if...? episodes.

How did the Arrowverse timeline do this for Smallville, for example?
The DC multiverse grew to such a size that putting every DC movie and show on the same timeline would be a bit ridiculous.

The DC multiverse grew to such a size that putting every DC movie and show on the same timeline would be a bit ridiculous.
But you COULD do it. I feel like it would just be as simple as dating everything individually according to the show or movie and then just indicating it's an alternate universe, I mean, even indicating it's another universe isn't even really necessary in my opinion, but I'm sure it would help out of context watchers.

But you COULD do it. I feel like it would just be as simple as dating everything individually according to the show or movie and then just indicating it's an alternate universe, I mean, even indicating it's another universe isn't even really necessary in my opinion, but I'm sure it would help out of context watchers.
Maybe a solution would be to keep the viewing order up to date, but not the timeline. Like having the complete viewing post more of a complete multiverse post. I agree with Pro Bot on this one though, depending on how they play the multiverse angle (of which NWH is just the start and the multiverse could go as far as Quantumania considering Kang's involvement there), that any number of the older films and shows could get grandfathered in and the universe would be so big that it would take you weeks of watching just to go through it all again. It's no small feat and would take a lot of effort to keep up with. It would be best to cross-reference the timelines here and make your own complete one I think.

Maybe a solution would be to keep the viewing order up to date, but not the timeline. Like having the complete viewing post more of a complete multiverse post. I agree with Pro Bot on this one though, depending on how they play the multiverse angle (of which NWH is just the start and the multiverse could go as far as Quantumania considering Kang's involvement there), that any number of the older films and shows could get grandfathered in and the universe would be so big that it would take you weeks of watching just to go through it all again. It's no small feat and would take a lot of effort to keep up with. It would be best to cross-reference the timelines here and make your own complete one I think.
I just feel like the only purpose of this whole thing is to develop a thorough timeline of events according to date. I understand it has the potential to be quite the undertaking in the near future, but again, that's like this forum's only purpose. I feel like the amount of time it takes to watch it is irrelevant to documenting the data. Just because it is a daunting task doesn't make these things any less canon or qualified to being added to the timeline. I also don't think anyone uses this timeline to determine what they are going to watch and when, I mean, it's broken down by scene, that would be a wild process.

I was told Shang-Chi is Chinese Day of Dead, so April.
Did you hear that specifically ? I thought the same thing until I heard that Wong in No Way Home was heading to the tournament in Shang-Chi, which wouldn't work if the movie was in April 2024.

Did you hear that specifically ? I thought the same thing until I heard that Wong in No Way Home was heading to the tournament in Shang-Chi, which wouldn't work if the movie was in April 2024.
The Shang-Chi thing might be something the insider assumed. Shang-Chi is Spring time, NWH is October Snowish time. I do think Wong is heading towards a fight ring but he might be just keeping it up with his activities. He must have enjoyed ring fights.

Shang-Chi did screen to an audience so there were posts on reddit about the entire plot and yeah Day of the Dead was mentioned. For Wong heading to the tournament in NWH, that's pure speculation on reddit's part. Insiders haven't even confirmed that but they did confirm the villain in the dark tunnel and the white shirt in the police station.

Looks like this week's episode further confirmed Fury's Big Week as 2011. With Tony's birthday on the 29th, the episode begins on the 30th which is confirmed as a Monday. Completely fitting with May 30th, 2011.

Looks like this week's episode further confirmed Fury's Big Week as 2011. With Tony's birthday on the 29th, the episode begins on the 30th which is confirmed as a Monday. Completely fitting with May 30th, 2011.
Honestly, I am pleasantly surprised that they stuck to the continuity of "Fury's Big Week" so closely

I just feel like the only purpose of this whole thing is to develop a thorough timeline of events according to date. I understand it has the potential to be quite the undertaking in the near future, but again, that's like this forum's only purpose. I feel like the amount of time it takes to watch it is irrelevant to documenting the data. Just because it is a daunting task doesn't make these things any less canon or qualified to being added to the timeline. I also don't think anyone uses this timeline to determine what they are going to watch and when, I mean, it's broken down by scene, that would be a wild process.
I'd encourage you to speak to Lebnyx about taking over this thread then since he's running this timeline. Or you could start your own. I keep my own personal one based on what is here. I have a couple things in different places, but it's because it's my own personal taste on things.

Latest posts

Back