Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Hey I noticed today that Black Widow has been moved to after Black Panther in the Disney+ Timeline order. Is there any confirmation or info that puts it before or after the film? I know that the Disney+ order isn't 100% reliable.
I agree with Rman, however, I do prefer to watch them in the original placement with CW, BW, BP. It feels a lot smoother in my watch that way as BW is sort of an extension of CW in some ways and BP exists all on its own after the fact. Plus for me it helps the Bucky goes to Wakanda, then suddenly Bucky is up and about thing at the ends of CW and BP. Feels like it makes more sense when there is more time between those moments, but that's just me.

Marvel Studios had delayed their movies again :( :
Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness: May 6th 2022
Thor - Love & Thunder: July 8th 2022
Black Panther - Wakanda Forever: November 11th 2022
The Marvels: February 17th 2023
Ant-Man & The Wasp - Quantumania: July 28th 2023
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 has no changes already

So, as we know, when does Eternals take place, right after Endgame or during FFH
Well I mean all we definitely know is after Endgame. Until the movie is out and we can analyze it fully we won't know for sure. Personally I'd say soon after Endgame because it appears Hulk's snap started something with the Deviants according to the trailer

So, as we know, when does Eternals take place, right after Endgame or during FFH
I think right after Endgame makes the most sense. The weather is very Fallish, The snap happened "5 Years Ago", and I'm pretty sure a Jack-o'-lantern can be seen outside Phastos's home in one of the tv spots.

Well I mean all we definitely know is after Endgame. Until the movie is out and we can analyze it fully we won't know for sure. Personally I'd say soon after Endgame because it appears Hulk's snap started something with the Deviants according to the trailer
I think right after Endgame makes the most sense. The weather is very Fallish, The snap happened "5 Years Ago", and I'm pretty sure a Jack-o'-lantern can be seen outside Phastos's home in one of the tv spots.
Yeah, i think that will start right after the Blip and will end in late October/early November maybe

This seems the most likely to me, betweenish Endgame and WandaVision
I have a theory but i think that it would need another thread about Eternals' theories, but basiclly is that the crystals or something like that appaered in the final trailer are terrigen crystals and that will lead into Ms. Marvel and that Ms. Marvel's after credits scene will connect with WandaVision's first after credits scene and with The Marvels but bassicly i think that

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-26 19.09.34.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-26 19.09.34.png
    415.8 KB · Views: 5
I have a theory but i think that it would need another thread about Eternals' theories, but basiclly is that the crystals or something like that appaered in the final trailer are terrigen crystals and that will lead into Ms. Marvel and that Ms. Marvel's after credits scene will connect with WandaVision's first after credits scene and with The Marvels but bassicly i think that
I wouldn't be surprised if Eternals lead to Inhumans/Mutants somehow. But I also don't fully expect it to either

Could be canon, not sure. I don't have iOS, so maybe someone else could check this out.

I'm confused here.
January 24
Iron Man Chapter 1: "Start" (0:04:14 - 0:09:03)
Iron Man - I Am Iron Man! #1 (pg. 3-4)
What If...? 1x06: "What If... Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark?" (0:01:44 - 0:03:04) (Killmonger Black Panther Alternate Universe)
What If...? 1x06: "What If... Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark?" (0:03:22 - 0:08:17) (Killmonger Black Panther Alternate Universe)

January 25
Iron Man Chapter 2: "Las Vegas" (0:09:04 - 0:14:13)
Iron Man - I Am Iron Man! #1 (pg. 5-6)
What If...? 1x06: "What If... Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark?" (0:08:18 - 0:13:31) (Killmonger Black Panther Alternate Universe)

January 26
Iron Man Chapter 2: "Las Vegas" (0:14:14 - 0:16:26)
Iron Man - I Am Iron Man! #1 (pg. 7-8)
Iron Man Chapter 1: "Start" (0:00:00 - 0:04:13)
Iron Man - I Am Iron Man! #1 (pg. 1-3)
Iron Man Chapter 2: "Las Vegas" (0:16:27 - 0:16:44)
Iron Man - I Am Iron Man! #1 (pg. 8)
What If...? 1x06: "What If... Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark?" (0:13:32 - 0:16:35) (Killmonger Black Panther Alternate Universe)

Surely the What If...? episode is concurrent? The prologue to Iron Man takes place 13 minutes into What If...? as the timeline stands right now.

I'm confused here.
January 24
Iron Man Chapter 1: "Start" (0:04:14 - 0:09:03)
Iron Man - I Am Iron Man! #1 (pg. 3-4)
What If...? 1x06: "What If... Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark?" (0:01:44 - 0:03:04) (Killmonger Black Panther Alternate Universe)
What If...? 1x06: "What If... Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark?" (0:03:22 - 0:08:17) (Killmonger Black Panther Alternate Universe)

January 25
Iron Man Chapter 2: "Las Vegas" (0:09:04 - 0:14:13)
Iron Man - I Am Iron Man! #1 (pg. 5-6)
What If...? 1x06: "What If... Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark?" (0:08:18 - 0:13:31) (Killmonger Black Panther Alternate Universe)

January 26
Iron Man Chapter 2: "Las Vegas" (0:14:14 - 0:16:26)
Iron Man - I Am Iron Man! #1 (pg. 7-8)
Iron Man Chapter 1: "Start" (0:00:00 - 0:04:13)
Iron Man - I Am Iron Man! #1 (pg. 1-3)
Iron Man Chapter 2: "Las Vegas" (0:16:27 - 0:16:44)
Iron Man - I Am Iron Man! #1 (pg. 8)
What If...? 1x06: "What If... Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark?" (0:13:32 - 0:16:35) (Killmonger Black Panther Alternate Universe)

Surely the What If...? episode is concurrent? The prologue to Iron Man takes place 13 minutes into What If...? as the timeline stands right now.
Fixed.

Does anyone actually read the movie comic adaptations when watching movies? In my opinion, why would you read parts of the adaption then stop to watch the movie and watch the exact same thing that happened in the comic? Why not just watch the movie or read the comic instead of both?

Does anyone actually read the movie comic adaptations when watching movies? In my opinion, why would you read parts of the adaption then stop to watch the movie and watch the exact same thing that happened in the comic? Why not just watch the movie or read the comic instead of both?
When I did my watch through I did watch the movies and then read the adaptions. Most of the time it was kinda pointless as the later adaptions add nothing new to stories. but yeah stopping/starting the video to read the comic adaption sounds maddening

Just when it has events that are not seen in the movie

Does anyone actually read the movie comic adaptations when watching movies? In my opinion, why would you read parts of the adaption then stop to watch the movie and watch the exact same thing that happened in the comic? Why not just watch the movie or read the comic instead of both
I don't but yeah sounds like a chore to do that. It's part of the reason when I'm doing a watch, I try to 'finish' things before moving on to the next one, and I hope that by finishing something the story progresses. BW is kinda the exception here since it essentially ends right before Civil War ends...but it's maddening no matter what haha.

Here's my No Way Home theory:
I think Dr Strange accidentally merges Raimi and Webb's Spider-Man universes together with the MCU; essentially rewriting their history to fit within Earth-199999's, but essentially erasing Earth-96283 (Raimi) and Earth-120703 (Webb) from the Multiverse. (Maybe even making it's OWN new reality that is now branched/locked off from Earth-199999.)

Similar to WandaVision, characters that can't coexist as two different versions in the same timeline (Tobey and Andrew's Spideys) are renamed with altered histories (think Ralph Boner). BUT with faint memories of their previous lives that MCU's Peter will reawaken by the end of the film. While characters that never existed on Earth-199999 will not be renamed like Osborn, Octavius, Venom, etc but now part of MCU Peter's history.

There is your "Sony Spider-Man Universe".

Last edited:
Also...adding onto that:
Are we sure Uncle Ben IS dead on Earth-199999?
They kept it vague enough, but I think Tobey McGuire, Peter of the Raimiverse, will essentially be brought in as Uncle Ben who HASN'T died yet in this timeline.
And it's treated like a joke. At first.
"I-I t-thought my uncle was dead?" - Peter
"He cheated on me with a younger red head. He practically was to me." - May Parker

And Tobey Ben is pretty much the one to give Peter the "With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility" speech that HIS Ben taught him in his original timeline. And Tobey has his heroic sacrifice by the end, ultimately dying like Uncle Ben traditionally does.
Full circle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back