Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

So no one on Earth is gonna acknowledge the big honking chunk of Tiamut sticking out of some far away island?
I mean in fairness they probably do just not specifically during the events we see in other movies and shows, they kinda got their own events going on at the time. It's a crazy thing don't get me wrong but not really something that affects dialy life like 50% of the population returning.

I mean in fairness they probably do just not specifically during the events we see in other movies and shows, they kinda got their own events going on at the time. It's a crazy thing don't get me wrong but not really something that affects dialy life like 50% of the population returning.
That's pretty world shattering, not gonna lie.
Unless the perspective of Tiamut was, again, not as big as a country like I thought at first, but maybe half the size of Rhode Island at most.

That's pretty world shattering, not gonna lie.
Unless the perspective of Tiamut was, again, not as big as a country like I thought at first, but maybe half the size of Rhode Island at most.
Like I said it was super crazy and weird but it's not something that's gonna affect the daily lives of the average person like the Snap did. Once events happened they aren't really mentioned unless relevant to the conversation. Like the Dark Elves invaded London and portals opened in the skies to new worlds and I don't believe anyone mentioned that after really. I'm sure people talk about it a lot, we just don't see them do it much in the films cause often we only see story relevant conversation and events, not the small talk characters have in between

I thought that maybe OTHER HEROES would have been watching the news reports near the end, and be like, "Huh. That's something."

Just to add to the Eternals placement

Not saying that they put movies out in any particular order anymore, but if you look at the films when they were first announced, after Black Widow, it was Eternals, then Shang-Chi, then DS2, then Thor 4. I think in terms of a timeline, they will all be 'one after the other' in the end.

Disney + has placed Shang-Chi after The Falcon & The Winter Soldier on their chronological timeline. Not sure how that works with Shang-Chi needing to be early April, and The Falcon & The Winter Soldier needing to be 6 months after Endgame, which is 8 months prior to the end of Peter's school year in June.
Another proof that Loeb's tv shows are canon.

Reddit
I wouldn't call that proof. Just Feige not wanting what's pretty much his version of Inhumans being set at the same location of a God awful version of those characters.

Will the new Agatha: House of Harkness and Spiderman: Freeshman Year Disney+ Shows be added to MCU's timeline??

Disney + has placed Shang-Chi after The Falcon & The Winter Soldier on their chronological timeline. Not sure how that works with Shang-Chi needing to be early April, and The Falcon & The Winter Soldier needing to be 6 months after Endgame, which is 8 months prior to the end of Peter's school year in June.

I wouldn't call that proof. Just Feige not wanting what's pretty much his version of Inhumans being set at the same location of a God awful version of those characters.
Disney+ also has Iron Man 3 set after The Dark World so their timeline order isn't perfect. They also may not be as crazy as us for the specifics haha

Disney+ also has Iron Man 3 set after The Dark World so their timeline order isn't perfect. They also may not be as crazy as us for the specifics haha
Agreed. Their timeline is made using different reasons than this thread or even my own personal one. We put everything in chronological order on here, but in the end, whatever works best for you is how you should order it.

I've noticed people taking Nate Moore's comments on Eternals being around Far From Home way too seriously. There's absolutely no way the movie is set in Spring/Summer.

Agreed. Their timeline is made using different reasons than this thread or even my own personal one. We put everything in chronological order on here, but in the end, whatever works best for you is how you should order it.
This is exactly it. If your timeline order is slightly different from another person's that is really okay. There are a few issues with any order you put it in so go by what you think works best

I'm finally getting around to Shang-Chi on Disney + and noticed that there's what seems to be a recent TV Guide mentioning "Spring's Top Talent" in his apartment. Even more evidence for the movie's placement.

Latest posts

Back