Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

So there will be a second spiderman trilogy set in the MCU after No Way Home, but i (personally) think that there will be Spider-Man 4, Amazing Spider-Man 3 & Spider-Man: Homecoming 4, but officially there's nothing official
like a Tobey Spider-man movie, a Garfield spider-man movie and a Holland Spider-man movie?

I don't know, the reports talk about Hollands next spider-man movie. I don't see Sony or Marvel Studios trying to produce three different spider-man movie continuities simultaneously

I still disagree with placement of the following:

????
Black Widow
Chapter 24 (2:11:12 - 2:13:35)

This scene was shot before TFATWS and was intended to be seen first. The spring weather indicates it's most likely spring of 2024.

I still disagree with placement of the following:

????
Black Widow
Chapter 24 (2:11:12 - 2:13:35)

This scene was shot before TFATWS and was intended to be seen first. The spring weather indicates it's most likely spring of 2024.
It is placed before TFATWS. But I actually think it fits in afterward. If we watch just that one scene first, we have no idea who Val is, and she introduces herself in TFATWS. Maybe it's supposed to go after, even though it was filmed before? Just like a lot of this stuff...

By the way, why Winter Solider? That was his bad guy name. Season 2 (if made) should be called Captain America and Bucky. Or is his "made up" superhero name now Winter Soldier?

Last edited:
It is placed before TFATWS. But I actually think it fits in afterward. If we watch just that one scene first, we have no idea who Val is, and she introduces herself in TFATWS. Maybe it's supposed to go after, even though it was filmed before? Just like a lot of this stuff...

By the way, why Winter Solider? That was his bad guy name. Season 2 (if made) should be called Captain America and Bucky. Or is his "made up" superhero name now Winter Soldier?
Exactly, i think that TFTWS S2 should be called Captain America and Bucky or Captain America and The White Wolf (how it was refered as in Black Panther & Infinity War), like some kind of tribute to Chadwick Boseman (R.I.P. 1976-2020, Wakanda Forever)

Exactly, i think that TFTWS S2 should be called Captain America and Bucky or Captain America and The White Wolf (how it was refered as in Black Panther & Infinity War), like some kind of tribute to Chadwick Boseman (R.I.P. 1976-2020, Wakanda Forever)
For fans of the series like us that makes sense but for the casual viewer Winter Soldier is his more recognizable name. I'd argue Bucky would've been alright too but Winter Soldier sounds cooler in a title. Future seasons, if there are any, probably could change it into White Wolf especially if he actually starts using that name outside of Wakanda but for the first season Winter Soldier made sense to me.

Do we know that "The Uncle" is actually Wilson Fisk??
Yes.
1) In the comics, Echo's father has her call Fisk "Uncle" (I've heard second hand)
2) He has Fisk's cufflinks that he got from his dad after he killed him.
3) He's wearing a black suit very similar to Daredevil S1 which matches since 2007 is before Daredevil S1.
4) He is clearly Kingpin sized.
5) That is definitely Vincent D'Onofrio's laugh.
6) We've known Kingpin is in the show for months. This isn't like Mephisto, who was never leaked only speculated, this is reliable information.
7) The blackmarket auction was held in the same building that was known as the Presidental Hotel in Daredevil S3. It is unknown if they are the same building in-universe or just the same filming location, but it's quite a coincidence.
8) Daredevil No Way Home leaks would line up with a Kingpin appearance around the same time.

If they make him fatter, then that just supports canon even more, since he's Daredevil S1-3 sized in a flashback.

Yes.
1) In the comics, Echo's father has her call Fisk "Uncle" (I've heard second hand)
2) He has Fisk's cufflinks that he got from his dad after he killed him.
3) He's wearing a black suit very similar to Daredevil S1 which matches since 2007 is before Daredevil S1.
4) He is clearly Kingpin sized.
5) That is definitely Vincent D'Onofrio's laugh.
6) We've known Kingpin is in the show for months. This isn't like Mephisto, who was never leaked only speculated, this is reliable information.
7) The blackmarket auction was held in the same building that was known as the Presidental Hotel in Daredevil S3. It is unknown if they are the same building in-universe or just the same filming location, but it's quite a coincidence.
8) Daredevil No Way Home leaks would line up with a Kingpin appearance around the same time.

If they make him fatter, then that just supports canon even more, since he's Daredevil S1-3 sized in a flashback.

Ok, i just hope that Marvel learned about the Ralph Bonher thing and don't repeat that with Wilson Fisk

Finally got to see Eternals, it was fantastic.

As for timeline placement, I noticed its been placed just after Endgame, However Eternals producer Nate Moore placed it around the same time period as Far from Home, so I was wondering if it would make sense to say it took place in October 2024, and reference to the snap being "five years ago" is just the characters rounding down

As for timeline placement, I noticed its been placed just after Endgame, However Eternals producer Nate Moore placed it around the same time period as Far from Home, so I was wondering if it would make sense to say it took place in October 2024, and reference to the snap being "five years ago" is just the characters rounding down
I feel like that comment was just a generalization. When the worldwide earthquake happens, the blip is questioned as the blame, which makes more sense if it's still shortly after Endgame.

It's more likely that the director was just rounding Eternals into the "it's with the rest of the films after Endgame" generalization. Gotta remember the directors aren't as crazy bout the particulars of Timeline placement as we are.

Latest posts

Back