Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Why is X-Men '97 branded as "Marvel Studios"? That's kinda dumb, because up until that very show, Marvel Studios and MCU have been synonymous.

It's a Marvel Studios show, I guess. Maybe they want to branch out to other things unrelated to the MCU, or they just really like X-Men (1992-1997).

In this week's Hawkeye, Clint mentioned Kazi being under Maya the past few years.
I think it's a safe bet that she took over after her father's murder. So, I would place that scene in 2021.

In this week's Hawkeye, Clint mentioned Kazi being under Maya the past few years.
I think it's a safe bet that she took over after her father's murder. So, I would place that scene in 2021.
Why do people think "few" means 3? It does not mean any number at all. It just means "some".

Why do people think "few" means 3? It does not mean any number at all. It just means "some".
It's not an absolute, but when most people think of a few, they think around 3. Personally, when you get to 4 and up I'd refer to it as several.

Is this a comic-based doppleganger a la the many Noir/2099 Spider-Men in various mediums or the same Captain Carter from What If?

The synopsis says she was pulled from the ice like Captain America, while the What If Carter was transported through a portal. So this isn't the one we know.

Is this a comic-based doppleganger a la the many Noir/2099 Spider-Men in various mediums or the same Captain Carter from What If?
In my opinion if it will be canon to What If...?'s episode i think that perfectly could tell how did The Avengers' events happened in this universe, but if it's an alternate story i would like it to take place in the Revised Timeline of the X-Men universe though
Some filtrations say that probably Captain Carter and Charles Xavier could be part of the Illuminatis, probably they met each other after Dark Phoenix if it is true that they share universe

In my opinion if it will be canon to What If...?'s episode i think that perfectly could tell how did The Avengers' events happened in this universe, but if it's an alternate story i would like it to take place in the Revised Timeline of the X-Men universe though
Some filtrations say that probably Captain Carter and Charles Xavier could be part of the Illuminatis, probably they met each other after Dark Phoenix if it is true that they share universe
Timeline branches don't work backwards. The revised X-Men timeline was branched after 1973.

On the topic of MCU comics, it's such a shame they stopped doing the prelude comics... (And tie-in novels as well, for that matter)
I kinda miss them but mostly the early ones like Fury's big week. around phase 3 they all became recaps of the earlier stories, with maybe a brief original adventure. I always got the impression that there was very tight quality control on them.

I would love to see comic book sequels to the older shows. I feel like it would be a good way to continue those stories without needing to get the full cast and crew back to make an entire show

Why is X-Men '97 branded as "Marvel Studios"? That's kinda dumb, because up until that very show, Marvel Studios and MCU have been synonymous.
Up until this point Marvel Studios has only handled Disney owned films and recently with Disney+ the shows as well. It's Marvel show and it's Marvel Studios not MCU Studios.

I believe the person that leaked that explained the members are from different universes, specifically Xavier being a variant of the Fox films one and not the same one from those films.

There's a new auction for Punisher props. https://marvel.propstoreauction.com/m/view-auctions/info/id/303/

Here are some specific dates I found:

-Lot 20: Episode 103: Date of check Curtis receives: March 20th 2017
-Lot 80: Daredevil 201. The hospital scene, Frank's introduction, takes place on july 7th 2015. Seen on statement.
-Lot 95: Episode 101: Airport scene takes place April 19th 2017. Seen on boarding pass.
-Lot 144: Season 1 finale: Billy is admitted to the hospital on september 9th 2017. Seen on hospital bracelet. However, this bracelet was unseen on-screen in this episode, but is seen later in 204 (as mentioned in lot 195). This is supported by Frank also being admitted on the same date, as seen in lot 281, as well as Dinah as seen in lot 258.
-Lot 206: Krista Dumont is admitted to the hospital on august 8th 2019. Seen on hospital bracelet. This happens in episode 212/213.

Latest posts

Back