Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

To reopen the "CANON or not" discussion for a moment ... Why don't we find a way to get the question to Fegie and get us to answer? (Like snyder or TASM3 movements)
Because honestly, I don't want to keep getting fooled just because that megalomaniac wants to keep the whole audience.

To reopen the "CANON or not" discussion for a moment ... Why don't we find a way to get the question to Fegie and get us to answer? (Like snyder or TASM3 movements)
Because honestly, I don't want to keep getting fooled just because that megalomaniac wants to keep the whole audience.
That's a thing that i have been questioning to me for a long time (2 months), it's to simple but, why we don't simply do it?

That's a thing that i have been questioning to me for a long time (2 months), it's to simple but, why we don't simply do it?
I don't really know what to do and where to start. I hope someone here is able to start such a thing. Furthermore, the cooperation of both those who are in favor of "ItsAllConnected" and those who are against it would be nice. Because it benefits everyone to know the response

I have two questions regarding the original Spidey trilogy, the Amazing duology and the Venom duology.

First, are we adding them to the timeline?

And second, where would you put them in a chronological viewing? I was thinking after Loki and What if...?, however, it might be a little weird switching to so many different universes, then going back to the prime universe, and it taking a while before reaching No Way Home. Any suggestions?

I have two questions regarding the original Spidey trilogy, the Amazing duology and the Venom duology.

First, are we adding them to the timeline?

And second, where would you put them in a chronological viewing? I was thinking after Loki and What if...?, however, it might be a little weird switching to so many different universes, then going back to the prime universe, and it taking a while before reaching No Way Home. Any suggestions?
1-. I don't think so man, they already have their own timeline threads
2-. Personally i would watch Raimiverse after Captain Marvel and before Iron Man, TASM after Iron Man 3 and before Thor: The Dark World, TASM 2 after GoTG Vol. 2 and before Avengers: Age of Ultron, Venom between IW and Endgame and LTBC right before NWH
But IDK man, that's what i personally do

Honestly, what I did, was added The Raimi Trilogy to before Phase 1, and the Webb Duology before Phase 2. That way it always feels like there's a spider-man in each Phase that also doesn't disrupt the flow of the phase. For Venom, those are tough considering they happen during the snap. So I put 1 before FFH and 2 before NWH in my viewings. The next question you'll probably be asking is where would Deadpool 1 and 2 go since 3 is highly likely to be an MCU film proper.

1-. I don't think so man, they already have their own timeline threads
2-. Personally i would watch Raimiverse after Captain Marvel and before Iron Man, TASM after Iron Man 3 and before Thor: The Dark World, TASM 2 after GoTG Vol. 2 and before Avengers: Age of Ultron, Venom between IW and Endgame and LTBC right before NWH
But IDK man, that's what i personally do
Totally agree. Here is how I have it....

PHASE I

- 2002 -

01. Spider-Man (Alternate Timeline)

- 2004 -

02. Spider-Man 2.1 (Alternate Timeline)

- 2005 -

03. Spider-Man 3: Editor's Cut (Alternate Timeline)

- 2008 -

01. Iron Man

- 2011 -

03. Iron Man 2 (2008 – 2011)

04. Thor

02. The Incredible Hulk (2004 – 2011)

- 2012 -

05. Captain America: The First Avenger

06. The Avengers

PHASE II

- 2013 -

07. Iron Man 3

04. The Amazing Spider-Man (2002 - 2013) (Alternate Timeline)

- 2013 -

08. Thor: The Dark World (2012 – 2013)

- 2014 -

09. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

10. Guardians Of The Galaxy (1988 – 2017)

05. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2002 – 2014) (Alternate Timeline)

- 2015 -

11. Avengers: Age Of Ultron

- 2016 -

12. Ant-Man (1989 – 2016)

PHASE III

13. Captain America: Civil War (1991 – 2016)

16. Spider-Man: Homecoming (2012 – 2016)

- 2017 -

18. Black Panther (1992 – 2017)

14. Doctor Strange (2016 – 2017)

- 2018 -

15. Guardians Of The Galaxy: Vol. 2 (1980 – 2018)

17. Thor: Ragnarok (2017 – 2018)

20. Ant-Man And The Wasp (1987 – 2018)

19. Avengers: Infinity War

21. Captain Marvel (1995 – 2018)

- 2019 -

06. Venom (Alternate Timeline)

07. Spider-Man: Into The Spider-verse (2018 (Alternate Timeline) - 2019 (Earth-67))

- 2023 -

22. Avengers: Endgame (2018 – 2023)

26. Eternals (5000 BC - 2023 AD)

PHASE IV

- 2024 -

24. Black Widow (1995 – 2024)

25. Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings (99? – 2024)

23. Spider-Man: Far From Home

07. Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2020 (Alternate Timeline) - November, 2024)

27. Spider-Man: No Way Home (July - December, 2024)

Honestly, what I did, was added The Raimi Trilogy to before Phase 1, and the Webb Duology before Phase 2. That way it always feels like there's a spider-man in each Phase that also doesn't disrupt the flow of the phase. For Venom, those are tough considering they happen during the snap. So I put 1 before FFH and 2 before NWH in my viewings. The next question you'll probably be asking is where would Deadpool 1 and 2 go since 3 is highly likely to be an MCU film proper.
I would saw Deadpool between Ant-Man and Civil War and Deadpool 2 between IW and Endgame but before Venom

What are the chances Ben Affleck's Daredevil shows up in Multiverse as a variant? That would mean 2003's "Daredevil" and it's spin-off, "Elektra", would also be multiverse films!

Looking at that list of mine, can you imagine bringing someone new into the fandom and seeing their reaction watching that list in it's entirety? What a treat for new fans!

So, at the moment we have all this universes officially on the Marvel Cinematic Multiverse:
OFFICIAL:
EARTH-199999: MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE (IRON MAN)
EARTH-96283: RAIMIVERSE (SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME)
EARTH-120703: WEBBVERSE (SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME)
EARTH-TRN688: SONY'S SPIDER-MAN UNIVERSE (VENOM: LET THERE BE CARNAGE)
EARTH-10005: X-MEN ORIGINAL UNIVERSE (X-MEN: DAYS OF THE FUTURE PAST)
EARTH-67: SPIDER-MAN '67 ALTERNATE UNIVERSE (SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPODER-VERSE)
EARTH-TRN700: SPIDER-MAN INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE UNIVERSE (VENOM)
EARTH-TRN414: NEW X-MEN UNIVERSE (DEADPOOL 3)
EARTH-17315: X-MEN ALTERNATE FUTURE (DEADPOOL 2?)

INTRODUCED BY MARVEL COMICS (I DON'T KNOW IF THEY COUNT OFFICIALLY):
OTHER UNIVERSES FROM OTHER MOVIES, TV SHOWS, VIDEOGAMES, ETC INTRODUCED IN MARVEL COMICS (SPIDER-VERSE, SECRET WARS, SPIDER-GEDDON, ETC.)

And of course, Disney + has put Eternals between Shang-Chi and Hawkeye on their timeline placement. I honestly wonder if any thought went into it or they placed it there because it's "present-day" and also released between the other two.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back