Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I'm really not looking forward to everyone now saying Eternals is between Shang-Chi and Hawkeye due to the Disney + placement. Of course if you now question that, you're going against Disney itself, which people are believing is 100% confirmation.

I'm really not looking forward to everyone now saying Eternals is between Shang-Chi and Hawkeye due to the Disney + placement. Of course if you now question that, you're going against Disney itself, which people are believing is 100% confirmation.
People lack critical thinking skills these days.

Yes. Before we had the evidence for the show, it was easier to place it earlier in 2024. But now this makes the most sense.
Black Widow Chapter 24 (2:11:12 - 2:13:35) will need moved to December 21st, 2024 then.

Gotcha. So these two scenes take place on the 22nd?

View attachment 579View attachment 580
Depends on if you want to believe Val contacted Yelena the same day Eleanor made the call or it took her a day to find Yelena and she began her hunt for Clint right away. Arriving from Ohio to New York sometime later that day. Either way Hawkeye shows these events happen over 2 days.

I really don't think there is enough information to justify the BW scene there, but I'm in the minority at this point it seems.

I really don't think there is enough information to justify the BW scene there, but I'm in the minority at this point it seems.
I feel like there is. In Black Widow, Yelena is given a mission to go after Clint and in Hawkeye we see that Eleanor hired her through another source to go after Clint. I don't see why they wouldn't be related.

Last edited:
Around this Black Widow post credit scene stuff, i i'm almost completly sure that it takes place during Hawkeye 1x04, in a viewing order i would put it between 1x03 and 1x04 i think so, personally i would see it in the middle of Hawkeye 1x04, but i know that a lot of people don't so, between 1x03 and 1x04

I feel like there is. In Black Widow, Yelena is given a mission to go after Clint and in Hawkeye we see that Eleanor hired her through another source to go after Clint. I don't see why they wouldn't be related.
Because Yelena has never met Eleanor before. It's entirely assumption on her part Eleanor hired her. Like I said, she told Kate that to draw out Clint, her actual mission. If Yelena knows that Eleanor is the client, she has to be the absolute greatest assassin ever conceived, to not only be hired by Val from an anonymous client, research that client to find out who she is, concoct a plan to take down Clint (something she could have done for over a year if she's that good), track Clint, realize Kate is with him, alter her plan to get information from Kate, and yet somehow still not know Kate and Eleanor are related until she sees Eleanor with Kingpin, all in the span of what a DAY?

It makes no sense and I don't think we have enough information to justify the placement there.

Because Yelena has never met Eleanor before. It's entirely assumption on her part Eleanor hired her. Like I said, she told Kate that to draw out Clint, her actual mission. If Yelena knows that Eleanor is the client, she has to be the absolute greatest assassin ever conceived, to not only be hired by Val from an anonymous client, research that client to find out who she is, concoct a plan to take down Clint (something she could have done for over a year if she's that good), track Clint, realize Kate is with him, alter her plan to get information from Kate, and yet somehow still not know Kate and Eleanor are related until she sees Eleanor with Kingpin, all in the span of what a DAY?

It makes no sense and I don't think we have enough information to justify the placement there.
I just don't see why they would set that up with Val if it wasn't related to what we see in Hawkeye. Everyone assumed that end credit scene was a tease for Hawkeye and it felt like the series naturally picked up on and concluded what the end credit scene set up. Is it somewhat unrealistic all this happened within a couple of days ? Yeah, but it isn't like this is the biggest stretch you have to accept with the MCU.

I just don't see why they would set that up with Val if it wasn't related to what we see in Hawkeye. Everyone assumed that end credit scene was a tease for Hawkeye and it felt like the series naturally picked up on and concluded what the end credit scene set up. Is it somewhat unrealistic all this happened within a couple of days ? Yeah, but it isn't like this is the biggest stretch you have to accept with the MCU.
I don't mind if the two are related. My issue is that it's all assumption based on very little information. It would be the same as my boss asking me to clean up the trash on a stretch of road, and then a random car passes by when I'm cleaning and I say to the person out there with me, 'that's who hired me' and it just so happens to also be that person's parent.
I'm going to leave this alone after this, because like I said, I'm in the minority on this, but IMO, there is a missing piece of information we aren't aware of yet. It's extremely sloppy if the two are related with such minor information and justification, even by MCU standards. Until they prove otherwise, I still believe Yelena texted Kate about her mother to deliberately draw Clint out. It makes far more sense given the information to me.

I don't mind if the two are related. My issue is that it's all assumption based on very little information. It would be the same as my boss asking me to clean up the trash on a stretch of road, and then a random car passes by when I'm cleaning and I say to the person out there with me, 'that's who hired me' and it just so happens to also be that person's parent.
I'm going to leave this alone after this, because like I said, I'm in the minority on this, but IMO, there is a missing piece of information we aren't aware of yet. It's extremely sloppy if the two are related with such minor information and justification, even by MCU standards. Until they prove otherwise, I still believe Yelena texted Kate about her mother to deliberately draw Clint out. It makes far more sense given the information to me.

Don't forget Yelena injures both Clint and Maya, but leaves Kate unharmed. That would point to her mother hiring Yelena and instructing her to not hurt her daughter.

If that were the case, I feel like it would have been confirmed though.

I think this is the correct take. I'm still placing the BW scene in spring of 2024 until further evidence makes it clear it's actually December.

Latest posts

Back