Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Yeah, the events of the deleted scenes can be canon but it doesn't mean the deleted scenes themselves are necessarily canon, as the Hulk suicide scene shows.

The only Marvel deleted scene I consider canon ain't even MCU but William Stryker getting arrested in Apocalypse for his crimes because that's the closure for his character in that revised timeline.
Most deleted scenes don't really matter to me for the most part.

The way I see deleted scenes is that if they were meant to be canon, they'd be in the movie. Of course, they can still reuse certain things introduced in them in official cuts of movies or shows, and those certain things would be considered canon. Like with the Hulk suicide attempt.

I don't know about the second guy, but Main Middle Man is reliable in my opinion. So if what they say is true, we can see 3 characters from AOS in near future.

In Secret Invasion? In that case Chloe Bennet is 100% in it. Who else might it be? Fitz-Simmons? Director McKenzie? Agent May?

I don't know about the second guy, but Main Middle Man is reliable in my opinion. So if what they say is true, we can see 3 characters from AOS in near future.

In Secret Invasion? In that case Chloe Bennet is 100% in it. Who else might it be? Fitz-Simmons? Director McKenzie? Agent May?

Daisy seems a sure thing. Fitz-Simmons won't pop up, they're living a normal life now. Mack is an option, since he's Director of SHIELD now. Disney does seem to love Ming-na Wen, so May wouldn't surprise me. I also think Coulson is an option if they just say "He's an LMD, deal with it"

That is the clever thing about the way they left Coulson, if someone's not familiar with the TV shows it works as a fun callback to Avengers, where Coulson tries to get ahold of Tony and Tony pulls the LMD excuse.

I think that yes, but the weather do not help to much, let's ignore that :)
The weather works just fine. Take this winter for example. It didn't snow in Ohio until January.

But has Yelena coming back from the snap placement been mentioned? I assume it takes place in the same place its placed in the Hawkeye episode, no? No doubt Yelena would have went directly to the grave as soon as she found out about her sister.

Nah. That scene has Captain America in it, not canon.
Who says that Hulk screaming couldn't have been the reason why SHIELD was able to find Cap?

The weather works just fine. Take this winter for example. It didn't snow in Ohio until January.

But has Yelena coming back from the snap placement been mentioned? I assume it takes place in the same place its placed in the Hawkeye episode, no? No doubt Yelena would have went directly to the grave as soon as she found out about her sister.

Who says that Hulk screaming couldn't have been the reason why SHIELD was able to find Cap?
I dont think the Black Widow post-credits scene has to be her first visit to her sisters grave, it could be a regular trip she makes, like many people who have lost someone

Because in the deleted scene Cap's body just frozen out in the ice and in the movies he's in the remains of the Valkyrie so it contradicts the film. However I wouldn't say it's too far of a stretch to say when that scene happens, as we know it does from the reference later, he was near Cap and that's why they stumbled upon the ship.

Because in the deleted scene Cap's body just frozen out in the ice and in the movies he's in the remains of the Valkyrie so it contradicts the film. However I wouldn't say it's too far of a stretch to say when that scene happens, as we know it does from the reference later, he was near Cap and that's why they stumbled upon the ship.
Ah, its been a while since I've seen the movie. I just rewatched the opening to Captain America. I forgot they had to go inside the plane. Can anyone actually "see" exactly what happens in the Hulk deleted scene? I've watched it a million times and I can't spot anything. But maybe he lodged some snow loose and that's what uncovered the plane?

I dont think the Black Widow post-credits scene has to be her first visit to her sisters grave, it could be a regular trip she makes, like many people who have lost someone
True, I didn't think of that, and I actually forgot about the "unsnappening" having to happen at a specific time. So yeah, makes sense that she visits the grave regularly.

Last edited:
Ah, its been a while since I've seen the movie. I just rewatched the opening to Captain America. I forgot they had to go inside the plane. Can anyone actually "see" exactly what happens in the Hulk deleted scene? I've watched it a million times and I can't spot anything. But maybe he lodged some snow loose and that's what uncovered the plane?
There's some videos on YouTube that like show where he is but long story short he's not in a plane it's just his body frozen in the ice holding the shield.

So, if in the movie the characters appear (like Hulk from 2003 or Ghost Rider), will they get added to this timeline or they will receive their own?

So, if in the movie the characters appear (like Hulk from 2003 or Ghost Rider), will they get added to this timeline or they will receive their own?
Receive their own timeline, naturally. Maybe add a Multiversal crossover hub, with links to the non-MCU media.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves yet, though.

It's really hard to spot considering they never put the scenes up in HD, but HERE is a video queued up that points it out with an arrow. You can make out the star if you look hard enough.

I'll make a Non-MCU Marvel Live-Action Timelines thread if that's ever confirmed.

Only for stuff that is very brief i.e. the Fantastic Four films, Hulk (2003), Ghost Rider, Daredevil/Elektra, etc.

But not TOO brief (ex. Power Pack pilot)

Latest posts

Back