Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Is an incursion, and if something happens i'm pretty sure that it will only destroy Earth-838 or Sinister Strange's Universe
Sure, but I think that this is how "the other guys" will get pulled into the MCU, whether intentionally or not.

Great movie! Here's my take on MCU and all the multiverse stuff. First of all, I don't care about the comics. I'm never going to read them. I don't care about comics universes or anything. At this point, I don't care about anything not made by Marvel Studios either. (In relation to the MCU). So my MCU is exclusively the Marvel Studios created programs only. This includes One-Shots and other One-Shot-Like things (WHiH, Daily Planet, etc). Maybe commercials like Audi, etc. Other things happened, but they happened differently than what we've seen before. I have no need to watch every other Marvel movie, the Netflix shows, the ABC shows, etc in an MCU rewatch. Just the main movies, movie fan edits of the Disney Plus shows, the "Marvel Cinematic Multiverse" (my personal name for the universe of Morbius and Venom) and the 2-hour fan edit I made of the Tobey and Andrew Spider-Man movies, showing the highlights that are seen or referenced in No Way Home. I think it's necessary to see what happened with the previous Spider-Men before, but I don't feel like watching/ showing the entirety of all five "old" movies. Maybe I'll make a little PG-13 edit of Daredevil to show the same. Just basic stuff that can't be contradicted by Marvel Studios later.

MCU is Earth-616. As I mentioned that's all that matters to me. In "my" multiverse, if it wasn't shown/ referenced in a Marvel Studios production on screen, it didn't happen. It's that simple.

Earth-838
Thankfully, I don't think it's necessary to see what happened with the previous X-Men, FF or Inhumans. Luckily there are no references to anything like that. And I think most people know enough about Professor X to know who the character is and what he can do, plus it's shown. It's mentioned and briefly seen what Black Bolt can do. But BB and Mr Fantastic don't really matter too much in this movie. I think (hope) that when we get the Fantastic Four movie, we'll see John Krasinski (and his wife) again. Professor X, while it was cool seeing Patrick Stewart again, I don't think Professor X will be him again. Nor will any other X-Men besides Ryan Reynolds be the same actor again. The thing that was mentioned at the end (insurgent?) will be what brings the mutants, inhumans and FF into "our" world.
It's great that you enjoyed the film, but it really isn't relevant to say you don't care about the comics or Marvel Television series. That's just your head-canon that you imploy so you don't have to watch supplemental materials, which is fine.

In isolation, you are correct. The MCU is Earth-616 in the MCU's multiversal cluster. When I say Earth-199999, I'm referring to its official designation in the wider Marvel Multiverse that it exists within.

Last edited:
It's great that you enjoyed the film, but it really isn't relevant to say you don't care about the comics or Marvel Television series. That's just your head-canon that you imploy so you don't have to watch supplemental materials, which is fine.

In isolation, you are correct. The MCU is Earth-616 in the MCU's multiversal cluster. When I say Earth-199999, I'm referring to its official designation in the wider Marvel Multiverse that it exists within.
Yes, but my reason for that is because that's what they want me to do, even if they aren't explicitly saying it. If you read between the lines, Kevin/ Marvel Studios is saying, "Sorry guys, please pretend those old shows were never made." Even if it will never be said in words, as they say, actions speak louder than words. If they REALLY wanted people to still believe it's still connected, they'd put everything in the D+ timeline. But that's OK. It's actually very easy for me to ignore all non-Marvel Studios stuff, especially Netflix, given the tone of it. I'm 99 percent certain that Cloak and Dagger, etc will never be referenced again. If they want me to integrate it back into my MCU, they'll have to do something drastic that puts it back officially. And as far as books/ comics, I don't like reading. Not even comics. This post here is pushing my reading "limits".

If you read between the lines, Kevin/ Marvel Studios is saying, "Sorry guys, please pretend those old shows were never made." Even if it will never be said in words, as they say, actions speak louder than words.
I don't know where you are getting that idea from. Given that we have had characters from Agent Carter, Daredevil and Inhumans show up in the movies since Endgame it seems pretty apparent to me that they are canon. The creators of Hawkeye even explicitly stated so.

But anyways, there is a whole separate thread for that discussion, it just rubs me when people say that they somehow telepathically know what Kevin Feige is thinking about the shows

I don't feel like rewatching the "What If". For those who are better at remembering than me... in DS2, the second book, the "good" counterpart to the Darkhold, I forget the name. Wasn't that the same book from the "What If" that made the evil Strange? Sounded like the same book to me. I was kinda thinking "Aren't both books bad?"

Darkhold has multiple copies across universes, corrupts the user. Book of Vishaniti one copy exists across the multiverse, destroyed by Wanda, Books of Cagliostro from What If...? used by Strange Supreme to harness dark magic, unsure if it corrupts every user/exists in individual universes

Darkhold has multiple copies across universes, corrupts the user. Book of Vishaniti one copy exists across the multiverse, destroyed by Wanda, Books of Cagliostro from What If...? used by Strange Supreme to harness dark magic, unsure if it corrupts every user/exists in individual universes
Ohh Vishanti. My brain doesn't work very well, so I was thinking "Oh no, that book is no good, that the book that was used in What If Dr Strange!"

Hey Everyone, thought I'd show my WIP Phase 4 (I only Count stuff after Spider-Man Far from Home as Phase 4)

Having a really hard time sorting out most of the daily bugle stuff into chronological order but I've nailed down the current order for where we are now

Venom: Let there be Carnage Mid-Credits Scene
TheDailyBugle.net - Spider-Menace Tip Line
TheDailyBugle.net - Spider-Menace Strikes Again!
Lightning and Sand Storms in NYC?
Spider-Man: No Way Home
Spider-Man: No Way Home Mid-Credits Scene
Morbius First Mid-Credits Scene
Morbius Second Mid-Credits Scene
TheDailyBugle.net - "Savies" A New Menace Emerges
Hawkeye S01E01 - S01E03
Black Widow Post-Credits Scene
Hawkeye S01E04 - S01E06
Hawkeye S01E06 Mid-Credits Scene
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Mid-Credits Scene
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Post-Credits Scene
Moon Knight S01E01 - S01E06
Moon Knight S01E06 Mid-Credits Scene

I still disagree with Black Widow Post-Credits Scene. Even if it's supposed to be canon, it just doesn't make any sense to me being where it's at currently. I still feel it could have been in early 2024 and make sense.

Large Majority is Correct but I disagree with a few placements but so far it's the most accurate YouTube video I've seen

Hey quick question. In Multiverse of Madness they introduce the whole "dreams are the lives of variants" and America doesn't have any due to her lack of dreams. But there are variants of her exsisting according to the comics so anyone got a theory on what's up?

Hey quick question. In Multiverse of Madness they introduce the whole "dreams are the lives of variants" and America doesn't have any due to her lack of dreams. But there are variants of her exsisting according to the comics so anyone got a theory on what's up?
Earth-199999 and it's branches are cosmically closed off from the rest of the grander Marvel Multiverse, that's what me and Pro Bot have been saying.

Earth-199999 and it's branches are cosmically closed off from the rest of the grander Marvel Multiverse, that's what me and Pro Bot have been saying.
In other words, the movies are different than the comics. And that is perfect for me.

So you're saying there's Multiple Multiverses within the Marvel Multiverse. Essentially different canons exsisting in a Multi-Multiverse unconnected but related.
Megaverse is the term for that I like to use. They're basically sub-Multiverses.

But the MCU is still not "Earth-616". ;)
If the MCU Multiverse is cosmically closed off from the larger Marvel Comics Multiverse wouldn't that make it both Earth-199999 according to one multiverse and Earth-616 according to another?
The way I understand it, and I've used this before, is like how Star Wars Episode 1-6 are set within both the Disney and Legends Canon. Same content applying to both separate canons like how the MCU applies to both the Comics and Cinematic Multiverses as Earths 199999 & 616 respectively

I like Megaverse. Fitting term

Latest posts

Back