Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Are you including the games and the comics for Avatar? I know 'the high ground' was actually part of the Avatar 2 story back when he 'overwrote' it and its now becoming a prelude comic.
I'm personally just including the films. But if someone wants to start a thread with everything, have at it!

Okay so for the Toy Story timeline you have the "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Adventure Begins" written down as a tv show but it's a movie. Now there is a Buzz Lightyear tv show just called "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command".
All of the images are clickable and reveal more info (works better on desktop). That image is just the highest resolution photo I could find, but if you click it, it's the series itself.

A lot of these so called "timelines" are silly. I don't think we need timelines where it's just movie 1, movie 2, movie 3. I mean, duh. Isn't it obvious? I mean sure, X-Men, MCU, the movies jump all over the place. But I feel if the movies are straightforward, no timeline is needed.

Anyway, I was thinking about this the other day. Loki and Endgame are about "alternate timelines". Everything else is about "alternate universes". They seem to be similar, but not identical, things. Why are we considering them to be the same thing?

Anyway, I was thinking about this the other day. Loki and Endgame are about "alternate timelines". Everything else is about "alternate universes". They seem to be similar, but not identical, things. Why are we considering them to be the same thing?
They factually are the same thing. Each alternate universe is just a branched reality. Each use of time travel creates a branch. Marvel designates Earth numbers for alternate timelines created through time travel because they quite literally are alternate universes.

I disagree. You're forgetting that there's often tie-in material that most would miss.
I didn't think of that. Makes sense. By the way, is there a Fast and Furious timeline? It's pretty simple, really. Not sure if there is anything other than the films and short films, but I think it's just pretty much:

The Fast and the Furious
Turbo Charged Prelude (short film)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Los Bandoleros (short film)
Fast & Furious
Fast Five
Furious 6
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Furious 7
The Fate of the Furious
Hobbs and Shaw
F9
etc.

And then if you want to include Better Luck Tomorrow (it doesn't really fit I'm with the F&F movies, but it does have Han), I think it comes before everything else. Of course this isn't including flashbacks in the movies.

Why wouldn't Better Luck Tomorrow fit in? It's not part of the franchise but I don't see why it wouldn't be the same universe.

Also, there's a Fast and Furious cartoon that I presume to be canonical as well.
Tone wise. Content and subject matter. Its mostly about murder and sex. R rated vs PG13. Not something you can show your grandma. Hmm, I didn't know about the cartoon.

Well, age ratings don't determine canonicity, so I think we're fine. It's the same character in-universe, as confirmed BTS and through Easter Eggs.

If we can accept The Punisher exists in the same universe as Guardians of the Galaxy, I think we can accept that.

Dominic Toretto appears in it, voiced by Vin Diesel. I'd say it's canon.

Based on the wiki, it would probably look something like this:
2002 - Better Luck Tomorrow
2004 - The Fast and the Furious
2004 - Turbo Charged Prelude
2006 - 2 Fast 2 Furious
2009 - Los Bandoleros
2009 - Fast & Furious
2011 - Fast Five
2013 - Furious 6
2014 - The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
2014 - Furious 7
2017 - The Fate of the Furious
2019 - Fast & Furious: Hobbs and Shaw
2019 - Fast & Furious 9
2019 - Fast & Furious: Spy Racers S1
2020 - Fast & Furious: Spy Racers S2
2020 - Fast & Furious: Spy Racers S3
2021 - Fast & Furious: Spy Racers S4
2021 - Fast & Furious: Spy Racers S5
2021 - Fast & Furious: Spy Racers S6

Last edited:
Dominic Toretto appears in it, voiced by Vin Diesel. I'd say it's canon.

Based on the wiki, it would probably look something like this:
2002 - Better Luck Tomorrow
2004 - The Fast and the Furious
2004 - Turbo Charged Prelude
2006 - 2 Fast 2 Furious
2009 - Los Bandoleros
2009 - Fast & Furious
2011 - Fast Five
2013 - Furious 6
2014 - The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
2014 - Furious 7
2017 - The Fate of the Furious
2019 - Fast & Furious: Hobbs and Shaw
2019 - Fast & Furious 9
2019 - Fast & Furious: Spy Racers S1
2020 - Fast & Furious: Spy Racers S2
2020 - Fast & Furious: Spy Racers S3
2021 - Fast & Furious: Spy Racers S4
2021 - Fast & Furious: Spy Racers S5
2021 - Fast & Furious: Spy Racers S6
According to Justin Lin, Annapolis is canon too.

Last edited:
There should be a whole section on this forum just for timelines.

On topic: therre's a rumor that She-Hulk will premiere on August 17th. Do you think it's possible? It's hard to believe after last cgi problems' rumors.

Latest posts

Back