Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I wonder if they're got make ms marvel go through terrigenesis so she can have her stretching powers and change her size or if they're just gonna make her have only cosmic powers

Rewatching Ms. Marvel to see if I could make out any timeline details, and the food vendor that Kamala talks with has a license from the Health Department that was issued on March 14th, 2025. I also looked at the posters in the school and while there's one for an event in April, the majority of them seem to reference Fall. With events like Homecoming and one about stopping the flu "This Fall". Unless otherwise contradicted, I think we may be looking at a September/October 2025 placement. Meaning it is actually after Moon Knight, like on the Disney + timeline.

Edit: Also, in the scene where Kamala gets hit with the ball, we can see championship banners (most likely for basketball) and there's one for 2024. Between Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel, it's nice to see the actual years, further showing the time jump in Endgame.

Last edited:
For Ms Marvel
I rewatched it just to make sure, but in the credits the statue of liberty is shown and it most definitely does NOT have Cap's shield on it. So it is pre-NWH and Hawkeye.

I wonder if they're got make ms marvel go through terrigenesis so she can have her stretching powers and change her size or if they're just gonna make her have only cosmic powers
I think it will stay cosmic. The Marvels is still coming out, and making all 3 of them, Carol, Monica, and Kamala, have similar cosmic power sets is probably by design.

For Ms Marvel
I rewatched it just to make sure, but in the credits the statue of liberty is shown and it most definitely does NOT have Cap's shield on it. So it is pre-NWH and Hawkeye.
No different than shots in Hawkeye having the Met Life building.

Rewatching Ms. Marvel to see if I could make out any timeline details, and the food vendor that Kamala talks with has a license from the Health Department that was issued on March 14th, 2025. I also looked at the posters in the school and while there's one for an event in April, the majority of them seem to reference Fall. With events like Homecoming and one about stopping the flu "This Fall". Unless otherwise contradicted, I think we may be looking at a September/October 2025 placement. Meaning it is actually after Moon Knight, like on the Disney + timeline.

Edit: Also, in the scene where Kamala gets hit with the ball, we can see championship banners (most likely for basketball) and there's one for 2024. Between Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel, it's nice to see the actual years, further showing the time jump in Endgame.
Good point, I changed it.

On Ms. Marvel, a Trust A Bro truck appears in the credits, so maybe we can take it as reference to place it before Hawkeye

View attachment 786
This makes me think 2024 still.
The "2025" dates are easy to miss and not focused on, but I don't think that Bro business would still be in...business, if all the bros are dead/incarcerated after Hawkeye.

This makes me think 2024 still.
The "2025" dates are easy to miss and not focused on, but I don't think that Bro business would still be in...business, if all the bros are dead/incarcerated after Hawkeye.
If it's in the actual show, I'd agree. But if it's just in the credits, I don't think it matters. I feel like the fact they put 2025 at all (given how a lot of times they remain vague) shows it's meant to be set then.

For Ms Marvel
What if it was never put back on? After the Spider-Men and villians damaged it, the builders were probably just like, "Forget it. I'm not rebuilding that stupid thing". I know it's what I would do if I worked construction.

No different than shots in Hawkeye having the Met Life building.
I guess so. I just find it odd that they spent both NWH and Hawkeye talking about the statue of liberty in a way that it was going to be updated, and even had a battle on it, only to show it normally in the post credits of the show here. Seems like a relatively simple change they could have done here even in CGI.

I guess so. I just find it odd that they spent both NWH and Hawkeye talking about the statue of liberty in a way that it was going to be updated, and even had a battle on it, only to show it normally in the post credits of the show here. Seems like a relatively simple change they could have done here even in CGI.
I still say they tried once, and gave up putting the shield on the statue. "Eh, some bad guy will just break it again. We tried once, good enough. Just put it back to normal."

Prove me wrong.

Anyone else think they got Anson Mount back as Black Bolt for the "Earth-838" branch just as a way of saying "Yeah that could be a variant OR his Earth-199999 version could be completely different down the line and the Inhumans show would then be set in E-838"?

Basically as a contingency.

Back