Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

March
Ms. Marvel 1x03: "????"** (June 22, 2022)
Ms. Marvel 1x04: "????"** (June 29, 2022)
Ms. Marvel 1x05: "????"** (July 6, 2022)
Ms. Marvel 1x06: "????"** (July 13, 2022)

March
Ms. Marvel 1x03: "????"** (June 22, 2022)
Ms. Marvel 1x04: "????"** (June 29, 2022)
Ms. Marvel 1x05: "????"** (July 6, 2022)
Ms. Marvel 1x06: "????"** (July 13, 2022)
Found a mistake

I think we really need to figure out when exactly Shang-Chi ends. It's either May or June correct? IF Moon Knight is indeed set in 2024, it does create a complication with figuring out Shang-Chi's ending placement.

Rewatching Ms. Marvel before Episode 3 and noticed one of the school posters in Episode 2 has a September 9th date for a D&D Club Fundraiser. Given the weather is closer to Fall, I feel like this event has passed, but it would make more sense for the poster to be up in September/October rather than March.

@fuzzyfoot said their Pakistani friend confirmed the holiday shown in Episode 2 happens in June, so the current March placement doesn't seem to be correct anyway. I think we just have to chalk up it's celebrated differently in the MCU (maybe due to the Blip?) similar to the Prague Festival of Lights we saw in Far From Home.

Edit: Later in the episode, Kamala herself says it's the lesser one, meaning the one that's usually in June.

Last edited:
Just when you think the Disney+ timeline couldn't get messier, they've placed Multiverse of Madness between Eternals and Hawkeye. I'd really like to know how they even came up with that given Multiverse of Madness has to be after No Way Home and both it and Hawkeye end in December 2024.

just watched Ms. Marvel episode 3 and I have found concrete proof that the show is set in September/October 2025.
when Bruno is working in the circle q store there is a September calendar on the far right behind the counter that coupled with the school and homecoming posters and the march 2025 sanitation date from episode 1 gives us mid-late September or even very early October.

And of course, everyone on Reddit is trying to make Multiverse of Madness fit in between No Way Home and Hawkeye by saying it's late November and before the December set scenes of No Way Home, just because the Disney + timeline says so. Sigh. Didn't they say behind the scenes that the movie was a few months after No Way Home anyway ? I just don't see any reason why they would fit the movie in where they did. The expected order of Moon Knight, Multiverse of Madness, Ms. Marvel would have at least made more sense.

And of course, everyone on Reddit is trying to make Multiverse of Madness fit in between No Way Home and Hawkeye by saying it's late November and before the December set scenes of No Way Home, just because the Disney + timeline says so. Sigh. Didn't they say behind the scenes that the movie was a few months after No Way Home anyway ? I just don't see any reason why they would fit the movie in where they did. The expected order of Moon Knight, Multiverse of Madness, Ms. Marvel would have at least made more sense.

Redditors when you disagree with them:
2354211266_44c85524c8_z.jpg

Is this Eternals prequel comics canon?
It's also included in the Wikipedia list of tie-in MCU comics: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marve...e-in_comics#Eternals:_The_500_Year_War_(2022)

Last edited:

Is this Eternals prequel comics canon?
It's also included in the Wikipedia list of tie-in MCU comics: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marve...e-in_comics#Eternals:_The_500_Year_War_(2022)
I believe it is considered canon yes

Reactions: Dok
IDK, I'm rewatching Multiverse of Madness and it does look like late Fall weather. I feel like it's possible that the movie could happen in late November. After NWH's climax but before the December epilogue. Strange does say the stuff with Spider-Man was "recent". There isn't anything that says the movie is 2025 and given they could have just gone with the releaser order of placing it between Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel (like they did with Shang-Chi and Eternals), I feel like there's some reason they placed it where it is.

Also, noticed a Rogers the Musical poster before the Gargantos battle.

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (1:44:01 - 1:45:24)
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (1:45:25 - 1:45:26)
(Sinister Strange's Universe)
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (1:45:01 - 1:45:32)
Is this a mistake? You have 1:45:01 written on the bottom line but on the top line the timestamp says 1:44:01 - 1:45:24

Latest posts

Back