Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

The post credits scene takes place about 3 weeks from when America and Stephen first get to Earth 838 so if we say 3 weeks from then I'm guessing that the mid credits scene would be in between the 3 week jump so a week or 2 perhaps? The trees look greener and have more leaves so I would suggest a early spring timeframe (March 2025?)
That adds up to me yeah

I have yet to see What If. Is there any particular order to the episodes or can they be watched in any order?

Quick Spoiler Free Review about Thor 4

Ok so I just got back from watching Thor love and Thunder (haven't watched Ms Marvel Episode 5 yet) but I thought the movie was pretty alright tbh (I'm not a big fan of Thor tbh I much prefer Spider-Man,Dr Strange,Iron-Man (RIP) and the Guardians so I couldn't get that much into while also trying to focus on timeline placement evidence.

I will say though is that it is way more bonkers than Ragnarok and just as colourful (Loved the Lighting effects in this they are gorgeous)
Quite a few hilarious moments and a few lgbtq+ shoutouts (but it's not there as SJW propaganda and it doesn't become a detriment to the rest of the film quite the opposite in fact, it actually sets up a hilarious joke at the very end of the movie)

Ok so the timeline placement is tricky but not impossible to decipher, so the 8 years 7 months and 6 days is in the movie and I swear the main events of the film only take a day or two I think I'd have to double check but there are alot of time jumps in this at the very start and the very end

But my conclusion to where it fits is Late June or Early July 2025 (The Tourist Attractions from the trailer make up a big part of this guess as well as a pivotal flashback montage set between Thor 2 and Avengers AOU and possibly into 2016/2017) there is also a 6 month jump near the beginning of the film

Quick Spoiler Free Review about Thor 4

Ok so I just got back from watching Thor love and Thunder (haven't watched Ms Marvel Episode 5 yet) but I thought the movie was pretty alright tbh (I'm not a big fan of Thor tbh I much prefer Spider-Man,Dr Strange,Iron-Man (RIP) and the Guardians so I couldn't get that much into while also trying to focus on timeline placement evidence.

I will say though is that it is way more bonkers than Ragnarok and just as colourful (Loved the Lighting effects in this they are gorgeous)
Quite a few hilarious moments and a few lgbtq+ shoutouts (but it's not there as SJW propaganda and it doesn't become a detriment to the rest of the film quite the opposite in fact, it actually sets up a hilarious joke at the very end of the movie)

Ok so the timeline placement is tricky but not impossible to decipher, so the 8 years 7 months and 6 days is in the movie and I swear the main events of the film only take a day or two I think I'd have to double check but there are alot of time jumps in this at the very start and the very end
Do they mention if Jane was blipped?

I know for a fact that it is set in summer (so we are looking at June,July or August)
We can rule out 2023 because it's too early before endgame, it could be 2024 but with Moon knight possibly being in June 2024 (I'm still sticking with May 2025 atm) would make it way too cluttered so my best guess is Summer 2025 or 2026 but they don't seem to be jumping ahead that far atm so Summer 2025 it is

I know for a fact that it is set in summer (so we are looking at June,July or August)
We can rule out 2023 because it's too early before endgame, it could be 2024 but with Moon knight possibly being in June 2024 (I'm still sticking with May 2025 atm) would make it way too cluttered so my best guess is Summer 2025 or 2026 but they don't seem to be jumping ahead that far atm so Summer 2025 it is
Considering Thor has always been at the end of Phase 4 even in the original reveal panel, id guess it was always meant to take place after DS2 and thus would be 2025 easily.

Considering Thor has always been at the end of Phase 4 even in the original reveal panel, id guess it was always meant to take place after DS2 and thus would be 2025 easily.
Yeah, I feel like from their standpoint the "present-day" Phase 4 films' chronological and release orders are supposed to match. Of course, Eternals seeming to still be in 2023 screws with that, but I still think it has to do with it originally being the first "present-day" film released after Endgame and the production matched that, but of course, Covid switched it, and Shang-Chi around.

Also I put the Thor love and thunder post credits scene right at the end before the epilogue of the film but I'm not sure if the mid credits scene happens during the main events or a few days after it and the post credits scene (kinda like how the guardians of the galaxy mid and post credits are laid out on here) When it releases globally tomorrow maybe someone could help me reevaluate or reconfirm my guesses

Captain America - The First Avenger Chapter 10 (1:03:55 - 1:04:37)
Captain America - The First Avenger #1 (pg. 15)
Captain America - The First Avenger Chapter 10 (1:05:08 - 1:06:59)
I just noticed something where is (1:04:38 - 1:05:07) to this movie

Hi everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster.

Sorry if I've missed it but has anyone seen this article https://www.marvel.com/articles/movies/marvel-cinematic-universe-timeline-disney-plus

Looks like Marvel sort of "officially" endorsing Disney's timeline with the confirmed order underneath.

Usual problems with the order but at least it's confirmation in a way of Marvel's Phase 4 order.
I mean this isn't the first Disney endorsed timeline they've released that's been wrong.

Latest posts

Back