Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I strongly disagree with the weather lining up with late November/early December placement as it's as inconsistent as the watch jumping to fully green trees, to trees with some orange leaves to spring blossoms. But I'll conceed to it be the main decision here until something better comes out on it cause all the evidence in this film isn't great for placement anyway
Yeah, but when you consider the Disney + placement, the November dates and the orange leaves match. The spring blossoms are in the scene with Wanda and I think it can be implied she had messed with them, given most other scenes match a Fall placement.
It also could've been another fight he broke out for. There's nothing that said the two of them only broke out once. There's every possibility this is a different fight than the one from Shang-Chi and it's placement is still before Ms. Marvel

I thought the implication was that it was older footage that had been leaked to incriminate Blonsky due to his release. Given how far apart She-Hulk is from Shang-Chi on the Disney + timeline as well as Bruce's arm now being healed, I don't think they're trying to say both are happening at the same time.

I thought the implication was that it was older footage that had been leaked to incriminate Blonsky due to his release. Given how far apart She-Hulk is from Shang-Chi on the Disney + timeline as well as Bruce's arm now being healed, I don't think they're trying to say both are happening at the same time.
To add to this, didn't her boss say something about his release not being particularly favored? Your theory definitely hold true to that.

To add to this, didn't her boss say something about his release not being particularly favored? Your theory definitely hold true to that.
I'm pretty sure this is the direction they're taking and it will be made clear next week when I assume Wong makes his first appearance. I honestly would love Wong to refer to it as happening "last year", but I doubt we get anything that specific.

It's possible because it just is. We don't need an explanation for everything, especially when he was always going to be a pre-existing character with powers in the present day.

Just because we haven't physically seen him doesn't mean he doesn't exist.

It's possible because it just is. We don't need an explanation for everything, especially when he was always going to be a pre-existing character with powers in the present day.

Just because we haven't physically seen him doesn't mean he doesn't exist.
I'm still standing by my theory that the Xmen only exist in the multiverse and the only way they'll exist in "our" universe is by being pulled from another universe.

I'm still standing by my theory that the Xmen only exist in the multiverse and the only way they'll exist in "our" universe is by being pulled from another universe.
I mean I don't see why they would hint towards Kamala being a mutant and
have a blatant Wolverine reference
if they weren't planting the seeds for mutants already being a part of 616. I'm sure we'll see more and more teases.

I mean I don't see why they would hint towards Kamala being a mutant and
have a blatant Wolverine reference
if they weren't planting the seeds for mutants already being a part of 616. I'm sure we'll see more and more teases.
I think Kamala IS from another dimension/ universe, and this was already hinted at. What scene was thar poster in? I just watched the episode and didn't notice it.

I think Kamala IS from another dimension/ universe, and this was already hinted at. What scene was thar poster in? I just watched the episode and didn't notice it.
Kamala's lineage may be from a different dimension, but she is still a part of 616, and I doubt her connection to the Noor dimension is why she's a mutant. Ms. Marvel literally ends with Bruno explaining she has a mutation in her genes and that she's different from her mother and brother (who also have lineage from the Noor dimension). And it isn't a poster, but a side article on a website, just go back to the previous page and you can see the image shared by Pro Bot.

Kamala's lineage may be from a different dimension, but she is still a part of 616, and I doubt her connection to the Noor dimension is why she's a mutant. Ms. Marvel literally ends with Bruno explaining she has a mutation in her genes and that she's different from her mother and brother (who also have lineage from the Noor dimension). And it isn't a poster, but a side article on a website, just go back to the previous page and you can see the image shared by Pro Bot.
I saw the image, just don't now where it came from. Thought it was shown on She Hulk. What website is it from? IronManThree.com? I honestly have no idea. The only Marvel site I ever visit is this one. I also don't read the comics or books, only watch the shows, movies, and other video clips.

Last edited:
I saw the image, just don't now where it came from. Thought it was shown on She Hulk. What website is it from? IronManThree.com? I honestly have no idea. The only Marvel site I ever visit is this one. I also don't read the comics or books, only watch the shows, movies, and other video clips.
It's from the actual episode when Jen is on her computer. Iron Man Three's are just a shoe ad.

Do we think Shang Chi's final scene is in May, June or July?
If you are referring to the Post credits scene for Shang-Chi I placed it a few days after the mid credits scene which given the 2 weeks ago they were parking cars line places it around April 10 and because FatWS starts around mid- late April
I placed it before then

E.g.

Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings

Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings Mid-Credits Scene

Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings Post-Credits Scene

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier S01E01 - S01E03

Buccaneer Bay Cam Footage

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier S01E04 - S01E05

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier S01E05 Mid-Credits Scene

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier S01E06

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier S01E06 Mid-Credits Scene

Latest posts