Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Guess who's back.
View attachment 829
oh-my-god-omg.gif
The only concern I have is the possibility that they could potentially contradict Fury's Big Week in, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Either way, am glad they're bringing back characters from the older parts of the MCU.

Also, trailers for Werewolf by Night and Secret Invasion have dropped and goddamn it, I am so excited for both!

Still in my opinion both Thor and Moon Knight take place in 2024 OR at least Thor.

View attachment 828
When referring to his own movie, he says it "feels" like there's a couple of years between Endgame and Vol 3. If he doesn't know the exact time passage for his own movie, I doubt he knows Love & Thunder's. Personally, I feel like it works better in 2025.

Ok I think I have finalised the Thor love and Thunder placement

Hawkeye S01E01 - S01E03
(December 19th - December 21st 2024)
Black Widow Post-Credits Scene
(December 21st 2024)
Hawkeye S01E04 - S01E06
(December 21st 2024 - December 25th 2024)
Hawkeye S01E06 Mid-Credits Scene
(December 25th/26th 2024)
Moon Knight S01E01 - S01E02
(April 23rd 2025 - April 30th 2025)
Thor: Love and Thunder
(April 30th 2025 - May 3rd 2025)
Thor: Love and Thunder Post-Credits Scene
(May 3rd 2025)
Moon Knight S01E03
(May 2nd 2025 - May 3rd/4th 2025)
Thor: Love and Thunder Mid-Credits Scene
(May 4th 2025)
Moon Knight S01E04 - S01E06
(May 4th/5th 2025 - May 5th/6th 2025)
Moon Knight S01E06 Mid-Credits Scene
(Mid May 2025)
Spider-Man: No Way Home (The More Fun Stuff Version) Post-Credits Scene
(Late May/Early June 2025)
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E01
(June 2025/August 2025?)
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E01 Mid-Credits Scene
(June 2025?)
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E02
(August 2025?)
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E02 Mid-Credits Scene
(August 2025?)
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E03
(August 2025?)
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E03 Mid-Credits Scene
(August 2025?)
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E04
(August 2025?)
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law S01E04 Mid-Credits Scene
(August 2025?)

I used some of the working out from the MCU timeline wiki forum here but only the stuff that makes sense in my eyes (your welcome to disagree but I believe I'm pretty close at least)
Why is the No Way Home post credits so far from the main movie? I thought it'd be right after?

Why is the No Way Home post credits so far from the main movie? I thought it'd be right after?
He is referring to the post credit scene from the extended version of the film in wich Betty Brant says it's the end of the school year and it makes clear it is set after the spell erased everyone's memories about Peter Parker

Question regarding She-Hulk 4

What wedding is Wong referring to since he wasn't at Christine's

Question regarding She-Hulk 4

What wedding is Wong referring to since he wasn't at Christine's
Considering he mentions having Yak Milk left over from that wedding I think it's likely a wedding from Kamar-Taj or one of the sorcerers there or something. Either way I don't think it was a reference to a specific chatacter or event and more just for the joke.

What evidence is there that Love And Thunder is in 2025?
Actually it could be both 2024 or 2025, there's no real evidence to prove anything, it's just because it is closer to the 8 years, 7 months and 6 days line and Gunn mentioned he doesn't thinks it takes place 2 years after Endgame, but it could easilly take place on 2025

I know this is an old topic, but is it a widely believed head canon for "Agents of SHIELD is still canon" folks (like me and many others here) that direct contact with the extra-dimensional Monolith shielded the agents from the Snap's effects? (No pun intended)

I know this is an old topic, but is it a widely believed head canon for "Agents of SHIELD is still canon" folks (like me and many others here) that direct contact with the extra-dimensional Monolith shielded the agents from the Snap's effects? (No pun intended)
It is canon man, if the entire OG Avengers survived the Snap why wouldn't Coulson's team survive too?

I think I have an idea with Thor: Love and Thunder. It isn't until the supposed time jump that Jane mentions being diagnosed "6 months ago". What if when we see her receiving treatment, taking the blood sample, and going to New Asgard, it all happens after she's first diagnosed? This would place the climax of the movie around October, which could explain how Disney+ ended up with its placement. We can also see the opening with Gorr as happening here, and 6 months is enough time for him to become as well known as he is throughout Omnipotence City and kill a number of Gods (sadly offscreen).

I'm beginning to think our next best bet for firmly placing when Love and Thunder takes place is The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special. If we can place the year as Christmas 2024 or 2025 we can place the film as the special was confirmed to happen between LaT and GotGV3.

I'm beginning to think our next best bet for firmly placing when Love and Thunder takes place is The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special. If we can place the year as Christmas 2024 or 2025 we can place the film as the special was confirmed to happen between LaT and GotGV3.
I'm fully expecting Disney + to place it after Love & Thunder, in December 2025. I'd be surprised if there was anything specifically saying its 2024.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back