Marvel Heroes Online

Nurhachi

Hi all!

Has anyone got the new free Marvel MMO? I've just gotten it, and its not too bad, though not so fantastic that I'll spent all day on it. Pretty disappointed with the starting lineup of characters though :( I wanted to play as Spider-Man but I guess I'll have to wait for a rare spidey drop which may or may not happen.

Right now only the PC version is out.

But why can't you play as Spider-Man? He's supposed to be one of the playable characters? What's all that about drops?

I've played a bit of it. It's not bad but so far it's not great either. When you start you get to choose one hero from either Thing, Scarlet Witch, Storm, Daredevil, or Hawkeye. The rest you either have to purchase with real money or wait until you receive them as a very rare enemy loot drop.

Last edited:
I like it :) my only complaint is instead of spending 1200g on hulk then same on grey hulk , why couldn't I just buy grey hulk? But i bought Spider-man :)( i wish i had my black suit) Hulk (grey in suit cistume too) and Black widow. Started with thing and got hawkeye after mission 1. It's pretty fun to be honest but yeah price is steep but not really. As 2000g on iron man for E.g he may be all you play as. Were as other f2p mmo you'll drop over $70 on good gear , new missions ect... anyway

I'm enjoying this game but I really hate the fact that I've only got Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch. I'd enjoy it a lot more if I could play as Spider-Man, but I'm not sure I want to spend the money yet.

I do like how when you go into "dungeons" your automatically paired with a group, and I like the boss villains running around the town where everyone just gets together and takes them down.

*BAMPF!*

Hey, some of you are always playing?
When I've tested the beta, the game was ugly in gameplay and graphic, but now it has really changed!

I thought about creating a supergroup with only MCU characters, some of you would be interested to join?

*BAMPF!* Hey, some of you are always playing? When I've tested the beta, the game was ugly in gameplay and graphic, but now it has really changed! I thought about creating a supergroup with only MCU characters, some of you would be interested to join?

I may be interested, though between work, chores at home, updating the various timelines, dating, etc, my play time is admittedly limited.

Yes, it's comprehensive.

Here is the list of MCU characters in the game (when there is no price, it's because you can have it with free in game items):

- Black Widow (Avengers costume)
- Captain America (Avengers costume) - 7,50$
- Captain America (First Avenger costume) - 9,50$
- Captain America (Winter Soldier costume) - 9,50$
- Hawkeye (Avengers costume) - 9,50$
- Hulk (Avengers costume) - 12,50$
- Iron Man (Mk II costume) - 9,50$
- Iron Man (Mk III costume) - 4,50$
- Iron Man (Mk IV costume) - 4,50$
- Iron Man (Mk V costume) - 9,50$
- Iron Man (Mk VI costume) - 9,50$
- Iron Man (Mk VII - Avengers costume) - 12,50$
- Iron Man (Mk XVI - Nightclub costume) - (only with Fortune Card II)
- Iron Man (Mk XVII - Heartbreaker costume) - ??$ (special periodic offer)
- Iron Man (Mk XXXIX - Starboost costume) - 12,50$
- Iron Man (Mk XL - Shotgun costume) - 9,50$
- Iron Man (Mk XLII - Iron Man 3 costume) - ??$ (Ultimate Pack exclusive)
- Thor (Avengers costume) - 12,50$
- Falcon (Winter Soldier costume) (only in Team-Up support)
- Loki (Avengers costume)

Future MCU characters costumes with already playable base:
- Black Panther
- Daredevil
- Doctor Strange
- Ghost Rider
- Luke Cage
- Ms Marvel
- Moon Knight
- Nova
- Punisher
- Rocket Raccoon (MCU GotG costume confirmed)
- Scarlet Witch (MCU Age of Ultron costume in talk)
- Taskmaster

Future playable characters:
- Star-Lord (confirmed)

As most of the free MMOs, this game is Pay to Win.
I played it and didn't liked it at all.
DC Universe Online is much much better than it.

Latest posts

Back