Marvel Reveals the Fifth Ultimate Ongoing!

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
ultimatemuffins.jpg

E

Excelsior Club
The most delicious Ultimate title yet!

MaxwellSmart

I can't wait till Ultimate Doughboy takes on the Ultimates. Now that'll be a fight.

Bass

Nexus of the World
Ultimate Muffins?!

And it's written by Brian Bendis?

For ****'s sake Marvel, fire the guy. I mean, tired of ultimising characters he hates, he's now ultimising brand products? I told you he was a sell-out. What's worse is the whole "secret ingredient".

I had enough with the Ultimates Traitor. The last thing the ultimate line needs is another big 'reveal'. I mean, what's the secret ingredient going to be? Love?

This looks like a huge mistake.

Lynx

Bass said:
Ultimate Muffins?!

For ****'s sake Marvel, fire the guy. I mean, tired of ultimising characters he hates, he's now ultimising brand products? I told you he was a sell-out. What's worse is the whole "secret ingredient".

I had enough with the Ultimates Traitor. The last thing the ultimate line needs is another big 'reveal'. I mean, what's the secret ingredient going to be? Love?

I heard he was ultimitizing muffins into brownies. It'll still be called Ultimate Muffins. . .but they'll look and taste like brownies.

moonmaster

Lynx said:
I heard he was ultimitizing muffins into brownies. It'll still be called Ultimate Muffins. . .but they'll look and taste like brownies.
Is he insane?!

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Bass said:
Ultimate Muffins?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

moonmaster

Random said:
isn't it obvious?
I really wish he'd just keep Muffins they way they are. He already ****ed them up in 616 with "Muffins Consumed" and "House of Cookies", and now he's Ultimising them as some ridiculous joke. It sickens me.

Bass

Nexus of the World
"The Secret Oreo of Thor" was just bad, too. Finding out Thor's black crusted hammer was hollow containing... "white cream power" was not only Freudian, but a total retcon. It was like we returned to the Silver Age.

Which makes sense since the title, despite the story being totally independent, is a rip-off of Marvel's premiere "Secret Oreo" crossover of the early 80s.

And Bendis is all, "I know they have a similar title, but they have nothing to do with each other. I just called them the same thing because it was important to me to have enough money to put my kid through college. Lord knows that Marvel's gonna find out I'm a hack sooner than later so I need to milk this baby for all it's worth."

Hmmph. At least he's honest.

MaxwellSmart

Lynx said:
Brownies that he will insist will be liked by fans of muffins, then when they're introduced will be scorned by fans of Deadpool...I mean muffins.

Bass

Nexus of the World
And what about that time he killed off Blueberry Muffin? Then brought him back? Then killed him again?

And what about that bull**** new "supervillain" he created, Flapjack? He didn't even wear a costume or do anything. He just spent the issue in the X-Mansion.

I really want some backed chocolate bread product.

This thread has backfired on me.

E

Excelsior Club
Bass said:
Ultimate Muffins?!

At least you're consistant.

Latest posts