Marvel Universe Live

drvshft dazy

Not sure if there is already a thread to this but I got my son tickets to this as a surprise for Christmas. Has anyone seen it yet and if so what where your thoughts? We are going Dec. 27th.

I don't even know what this is. Is it one of those "live on ice" shows?

So it's people acting out comic stories? I can't watch the videos where I am right now...

I'm not 100% sure what it is. It's like a play/stunt show. It's totally new. Google it when you can. It has motorcycles,stunts,Spider man swinging around and fire. I'm going the 26 th so I will tell you my full review. I just thought more people here would have had some insight on it. From the previews it looks like all the major marvel characters that are hot now will be in it.

Ok. We went last night and to be honest I was a bit underwhelmed. The stunts where good, lots of explosions, and neat effects. They had live acting mixed with scenes on a movie screen. But all in all it was a bit cheesy. The costumes where pretty weak. A lot of them looked like they were bought at Party City. Bad acting all around. For the Marvel franchise it seemed very low budget. Outside you can have your picture taken with your favorite hero. All it was was a wooden prop. Couldn't they have other actors out there doing poses an interacting with the kids? My son loved it though, and really that's all that matters. It was a Christmas gift to him after all.

I know what this is now.

Marvel is facing some heat because the reviews on this were brutal. Apparently it's REALLY bad. And negative reviews on the Facebook page for this thing were being deleted.

Yeah, I heard this sucks. It looks like it could be cool but I was reading almost everything is broken.

Latest posts

Back